Error message after clicking start

dondiva
dondiva Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Support Desk
i have downloaded the game several times. i am running it on a mac being paralleled with vista thru vmware fusion, it downloads fine and it shows up great on vista but after i verify files, update and all and i select start this is what happenes. help?Snapshot2009-04-0505-09-16.jpg

thanx
Post edited by dondiva on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Try this please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nicollio
    nicollio Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I am doing the same thing!! I use VMWare Fusion and i got the same message. I did what andracil posted to do before in that link, but it didn't change the message. It's still coming up. I've been looking into this in depth and i've noticed a pattern with a few people, although it seems the issue is with the patch 102 instead of our computers. just an observation i think may help solve the issue.

edit: I use windows XP SP2 with VMware fusion instead of vista.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    nicollio wrote: »
    I am doing the same thing!! I use VMWare Fusion and i got the same message. I did what andracil posted to do before in that link, but it didn't change the message. It's still coming up. I've been looking into this in depth and i've noticed a pattern with a few people, although it seems the issue is with the patch 102 instead of our computers. just an observation i think may help solve the issue.

edit: I use windows XP SP2 with VMware fusion instead of vista.

VMware fusion is not officially supported.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nicollio
    nicollio Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i think i stated that wrong...It's as if i'm on Windows XP, just i'm running it through a parallel program. It runs everything else windows just fine, It's not my operating system. Windows XP SP2 is my operating system, i just run it through VMWare Fusion. It doesn't really need to be supported to work...Which is confusing me. Thanks for all your help though!
This discussion has been closed.