Radiance vs Enrage

2»

Comments

• xinderbirx
    xinderbirx Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You suck at poetry.

lol xtrm9s poetry is so funny it makes me laugh when i read it. I think he writes it to make people laugh and have fun. Why would anyone waste there time in non humorous poetry on an online mmorpg. I prefer funny stuff over serious lameass stuff

Go xtrm9 you rock dude b:victory
  • Kaosknight - Heavens Tear
    Kaosknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I've only been playing for a day...but that's mad funny...
    Props to msbehaven, Hisui and xtrm9 lol
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think crysta is winning now, rock on girl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    if you think he sucks, make us a better poem here, so we can discuss who's better :p
    That's some flawed logic there. So I can't say if food is nasty if I can't cook anything better?

Flawed LOGIC? It was merely a suggestion. I suggested that you stopped making such useless comment:
    You suck at poetry.
    and instead, you shouldve done some useful thing such as "make us a better poem"
    I wonder what "less qq more pewpew" means?
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Flawed LOGIC? It was merely a suggestion. I suggested that you stopped making such useless comment:

and instead, you shouldve done some useful thing such as "make us a better poem"
    I wonder what "less qq more pewpew" means?
    AKA flawed logic. It's funny how people use that phrase as a fall-back when they run out of snappy comebacks.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    For Radiance: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA..

Okay, I'm done. I need water.. Has anyone seen my water?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    AKA flawed logic. It's funny how people use that phrase as a fall-back when they run out of snappy comebacks.

If we had wanted your opinion we would have rattled your cage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    If we had wanted your opinion we would have rattled your cage.
    So you're the voice of Enrage? Wow.

That just made them look that much better.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Im not the voice of Enrage. Im the voice of myself.

You however cant seem to get the message that nobody cares about your self inflating crappy comments.

And yes I stand by what wei said, if you dont want to man up and try to do better then just move along. Dont try to put others down for something you wont even attempt to do. Thats sad and pathetic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Wei - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009

Suggestion = Logic? You sure you even know what logic is?
    Alright, let me clarify things up just for you the clueless, once: You have right to say people suck. I have right to suggest you not to, and instead, to do something constructive. Completely different things.
    Where is the flaw, aside of it not even being logic?
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    if you think he sucks, make us a better poem here, so we can discuss who's better :p
    That is flawed logic. You can figure it out yourself.

I'm not sure you even understand what I'm pointing out, since you threw out the "QQ" phrase that's been cliched to hell in a situation where it wasn't even applicable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Do you still seriously think it was logic?
    ok next time, I will just say "Shut up and be construtive" repeatedly.
    "if you think he sucks, make us a better poem here, so we can discuss who's better" -> "Shut up and be construtive".
    "less QQ, more pewpew" -> "Shut up and be construtive"

Astoru: "Shut up and be construtive" is flawed logic
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    oh wait but
    You suck at poetry.
    is so construtive. Astoru shouldn't be shut
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Looks like I got someone to PMS.

My day is complete.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mokkun
    mokkun Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ya'll got trolled, bitchez
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This whole thread is hilarious. I believe everyone on HT knows that Enrage and Radiance are the 2 top dogs and enemies, so is there really any reason to hate on each other so much? Seriously, I'm sure the majority of us are old enough to be able to be civil about rivalry between us. Yes Enrage beat us, so what? We had two other TW's that week and then there's the whole Enrage having 8 cats thing. I'm not qq'ing just merely requesting that before Enrage goes and claims to be the top dog, they make sure that the current one is flat out and beaten.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Sagrath - Heavens Tear
    Sagrath - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Q_Q

Moo
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    This whole thread is hilarious. I believe everyone on HT knows that Enrage and Radiance are the 2 top dogs and enemies, so is there really any reason to hate on each other so much? Seriously, I'm sure the majority of us are old enough to be able to be civil about rivalry between us. Yes Enrage beat us, so what? We had two other TW's that week and then there's the whole Enrage having 8 cats thing. I'm not qq'ing just merely requesting that before Enrage goes and claims to be the top dog, they make sure that the current one is flat out and beaten.

Ohh I missed this post, but either way I think we proved that this past weekend. 1 vs 1 no other TWs and 4 catas each and Rad went down in less than 90 min b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Khosh - Heavens Tear
    Khosh - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Q_Q

Moo

You speak words of truth.
  • Xamericanx - Heavens Tear
    Xamericanx - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    this poem sucks
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User