new class/more lvls/higher exp

Wuggacleric - Harshlands
Wuggacleric - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
well i played WOW for 3years n it would be kool if they can make a demon char or undead char. also they can have bat wings and they can have 5 area attacks >.> cuz it takes 4 ever 2 get one in this game. also it would be kool if they could make 300 lvls n more skills ^^ n items. last thing would be kool we get better exp cuz it takes for ever 2 lvl n i hate goin around da game lookin for quest. i no no on WOW u do lots of quest but sumtimes its better 2 grind for ur life....if u think this is a good idea support me n if u got nothin good 2 say stfu!!! srry for my english b:thanks
Post edited by Wuggacleric - Harshlands on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    --> Ummm I think there are enough classes, but that is just my opinion.

On another note.......

** If you think you are out of quests....you may not be. The early levels have more then enough to get you leveled up.

Open you quest screen and hit "Find Quest"...it will give you the NPC and cords of where a quest is.

IF you truly are out of quests.....go grind!

It only gets worse....by level 60+ you are grinding about 75% of your level. With over a million exp to go.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Sylvini - Heavens Tear
    Sylvini - Heavens Tear Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wugga, I don't think the demon/undead thing would really work for PWI just due to the setting. Unlike WoW, PWI isn't set up to support mass opposition between races. At least supposedly, we're all working together to fight the Wraith.

As for bat wings, Venos can start out with little bat-wing ears and a demon-type tail, if that's what you wanted. Also, clerics and archers can get bat-wings from the Boutique, though I'm not sure what the basic level for that is.

I'm not sure what you meant by '5 area attacks', could you explain? If you mean Area of Effect attacks (AoE), the BMs get a bunch of those, so you may like playing one of them.

As for the number of levels, this would be necessary if they implemented faster leveling at higher levels, but as it is it takes forever to get up to 90 or so. Adding more levels higher than that wouldn't impact most players, and would only serve to make those already powerful players even more so.

As for faster leveling, the early levels are plenty fast enough. The later levels could use a boost, but only if the level cap is expanded. If those two go together, than I like the idea.

As to more items, quests, and skills, well, developing that kind of stuff takes money. WoW could do it because they had a lot more income than PWI. PWI, being a F2P game, probably rakes in a lot less dough. F2P games tend to have less variety and refinement specifically because of that. Give them time and I'm sure they'll gradually expand things, but it'll take time.
  • Lilcutiee - Sanctuary
    Lilcutiee - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    are u crazy its hard to lvl on this game y make the lvls go to 300! and there is enough quest and if u run out usualy u only gotta grind for 4% b:laugh
  • lienne
    lienne Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lvl 105's already too much for me! Make it up to 300 and I'll kill myself.... or I will uninstall the game b:laugh
  • Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I dont think making the lvl cap go up is good becuase at level 80, i only get like 5% maybe from quest. Then I'm stuck griding and doing dailies. Also, dailies would get too expensive at high lvls. lol
  • crackerchad
    crackerchad Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think new class is good idea, that or make female barbs and guy venos :(

I be sexxi with a tail xD!!
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    considering no ones even hit the 105 lvl cap yet, lvl 300 is a bit much
    though i believe in time they will extend it to 150
    because i beleive that's the cap in the Malaysian version
  • ARobinson - Sanctuary
    ARobinson - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I have a friend who is like a genious on this game. If no one knows something, he'd know it. He told me that after all the updates are up, the level cap would be 255. There are people on other servers like Maylasia (please dont mind my spelling lol) where there are people around lvl 130.

Yeah, having a lvl cap that high is rediculus, but that just means i have a goal to achieve.