Flawless Shards

midnightangel
midnightangel Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2009 in The Crafting Nook
I wanna put 2 flawless shards into my TT70. Does it matter if I put 2 different kind of shards like one is Mag Attk+ or Accuracy+? Or I hadda put in 2 same one? Would it still sparklly or it wont? Any ideas? Thanks
Post edited by midnightangel on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You have to put two of the exact same flawless shards to have the "swirlies"/"sparkles"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • XeroLan - Heavens Tear
    XeroLan - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actually, I think you can add 2 different types but don't quote me on that. I think I remember seeing a cleric with 1 each flawless mAtk and Accuracy and it still sparkled (white and yellow, respectively). Anyone care to confirm this?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    can put any combination, just need 2 g7+
  • david12345
    david12345 Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Don't have to be exact.

All it does is make the effects different. For example you put in magic atk and accuracy, the result will be: one band will be blue, one band will be yellow.
  • midnightangel
    midnightangel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Some1 told me that it only works with axes or swords not mag weps...

Oh and another thing, should I put the flawless 2 the TT70 wep or wait till the TT80 wep? Does it matters?
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Some1 told me that it only works with axes or swords not mag weps...

Oh and another thing, should I put the flawless 2 the TT70 wep or wait till the TT80 wep? Does it matters?

2 Flawless Sapphires in my Glaives of Divinity, has a white swirling sparkle. As to tt70 or wait....that's up to you and the strength of your wallet. The 70's aren't super fast so you may get some good use out of them.
  • Porta - Dreamweaver
    Porta - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I wanna put 2 flawless shards into my TT70. Does it matter if I put 2 different kind of shards like one is Mag Attk+ or Accuracy+? Or I hadda put in 2 same one? Would it still sparklly or it wont? Any ideas? Thanks

if you are going to put a mag attack shard into your weapon im assuming you are a mag class? if so accuracy shards have absolutely no business in your weapon
  • Kamarile - Dreamweaver
    Kamarile - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Actually, I think you can add 2 different types but don't quote me on that. I think I remember seeing a cleric with 1 each flawless mAtk and Accuracy and it still sparkled (white and yellow, respectively). Anyone care to confirm this?
    Cleric with Accuracy? Go figure... rich people....b:shocked