Looking for.... Friends :D

Xenaphis - Dreamweaver
Xenaphis - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Hello fellow players of the Dreamweaver server :)

I have recently come across this wonderful game, as recently as yesterday actually :) and while the game has been fun, it has been somewhat lonesome at times. I know there are guilds and factions and what-not out there, but I'm not really one-hundred percent sure I want to join that kind of group just yet. I was just looking for someone or a few someones who would be willing to just chat or help out with timed quests etc sometimes and would be able to put up with a few to lots of newbie questions sometimes :D

I'm definitely not into pk-ing, and probably not into TW-ing (well not yet anyway) as I am in my final year of schooling and do not have the opportunity to come on at specific times, I can only really come on when my homework allows it. I'd much rather stick to killing cpu generated beasties :D

If you fit this description and would like a new newbie buddy feel free to send me a pm :D

I play during the hours of around 10-30pm to 2-30pm on weekdays and around any time on weekends, as i live way across the sea in Australia :D

Yeah well anyway pm me if you wanna have a chat :D
Post edited by Xenaphis - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Xenaphis - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    by the way, those times are running off of that clock in the top right hand corner of this page :D
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'd be glad to help you out. Not sure if I can help with timed quests, you can usually find ppl around your lvl to help with those. I'll pm you or send you a letter when I'm in-game.
  • Xenaphis - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    Hey there :)

I saw a message icon saying I had an in-game message, but... I'm not sure how to read it *blushes* I tried checking the help but it said how to read it when they are in your friends list... so I think I sent you a friend request if you don't mind :)
  • Nehpets_mi - Dreamweaver
    Nehpets_mi - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hi Xenaphis,

I also just recently started playing this game and I'm also looking for friends to chat, train, and quest together. I'm only level 14 right now though, hopefully that's not a problem. Anyways, just add me to your friends list if you'd like. It's my spring break right now so I have a lot of time to play b:laugh

See you in-game.
  • xenaphis
    xenaphis Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    thats excellent, I will do that when I get a chance to get back on :)
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hey there :)

I saw a message icon saying I had an in-game message, but... I'm not sure how to read it *blushes* I tried checking the help but it said how to read it when they are in your friends list... so I think I sent you a friend request if you don't mind :)

To read your mail go to any mailbox next to a banker or an auctioneer and click on it. It's not obvious how you read mail, someone else taught me how back on Sanctuary. They said "click on the mailbox" it took me quite some time to actually find a mailbox . . .

If you did send a friend request it prally timed out. Write back to me when you're online or pm me when you're in-game. We both have to be in-game and not afk to get on eachothers friends lists.

I'm in-game more often than on the forum so it might take a while to hear back from me here.
  • Xenaphis - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    oh... that makes much more sense :) I will take a look at the mail next time I'm on then lol, which will be in... roughly 16 and 1/2 hours. Hopefully chat to you then :D
  • Kestral - Dreamweaver
    Kestral - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I also recently joined this server and am looking for people to talk to. For some reason mobs don't like it when I talk to them, they keep leaving me or killing me...weird. If you need another friend, let me know :)
  • Xane - Dreamweaver
    Xane - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hey Kestral, this is Xenaphis but obviously not because it is a different person posting! :D anyway i decided i didn't like BMs anymore and went for a Barb instead and have enjoyed using it so I will be sticking with him.

I will be sure to add you in game next time I'm on :D
    "An apple isn't going to kill you." "An apple almost killed sleeping beauty! Read your history books!"