What class should i pick in PWI?

cruiserrr
cruiserrr Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
Hey everybody just a question, since im starting perfect world international, im not sure of the races, effects yadadadada, so i would like to know which would be the best race for me to pick, decent soloer, not low hp, and all around good damage, please help me out?

Thanks heaps!
Post edited by cruiserrr on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Probably a Veno. They're the best solo'ers, they deal good damage (not amazing though), and they have a pet to tank for them making HP irrelevant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cruiserrr
    cruiserrr Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Im a male so i wanna male class pleaseb:victory
  • Xane - Dreamweaver
    Xane - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Go for a Blademaster then. Alright Damage, not bad HP, got some alright skills for stunning etc. and can hold its own on its own.

I was a BM until I decided to start again as a barb because I liked the idea of changing into a tiger and flying on a manta ray instead of a flying sword lol :)
    "An apple isn't going to kill you." "An apple almost killed sleeping beauty! Read your history books!"
  • Solar - Dreamweaver
    Solar - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I suggest Blademaster if you like close combat fighting

or an Archer if you like ranged combat

both are good solo chars

like most games you can solo standard mobs but you will need to team up with others for bosses
  • Orenji - Heavens Tear
    Orenji - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dont choose mage if you wana enjoy the game (PVP) at low lvl.. most people QQ then QEmoQuit the class.

If your looking for nice dmg and ok hp go for either archer or bm they are both fun to play on