A novel discussion about lost city

Options
Voices - Lost City
Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Hello

Lost City is the first PVP server for Perfect World International. This means that whenever a character walks, flies, runs, rides, falls, cries, or launches themselves out a designated safe zone a possibility arises for them to get killed by another player.

This thread is created by at the request of anonymous players from Lost City for people to discuss Lost City server. The rules of this thread are as follows:
  • You may not discuss or mention any faction from Lost City server
  • You may not discuss or mention any player from Lost City server
  • You may not discuss the territory division in Lost City server
  • You may not discuss the economy in Lost City server
  • You may not discuss any of the underlying social networks in Lost City server
  • You may not discuss PVP that occurred at some point in Lost City server
  • You may not discuss the history of Lost City server except that it was the first PVP server
  • You may not discuss the personal history of yourself or anyone else from Lost City

Thank you. Have a nice day.
Post edited by Voices - Lost City on

Comments

• Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You are not a damn GM. Stop making rules.

Level up and your opinion will matter.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voices - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry, a personal attack is strictly against the rules of the thread.

Lost City is the topic of the thread. Stay on topic please.
  • lasttemplar
    lasttemplar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hello

Lost City is the first PVP server for Perfect World International. This means that whenever a character walks, flies, runs, rides, falls, cries, or launches themselves out a designated safe zone a possibility arises for them to get killed by another player.

This thread is created by at the request of anonymous players from Lost City for people to discuss Lost City server. The rules of this thread are as follows:
    • You may not discuss or mention any faction from Lost City server
    • You may not discuss or mention any player from Lost City server
    • You may not discuss the territory division in Lost City server
    • You may not discuss the economy in Lost City server
    • You may not discuss any of the underlying social networks in Lost City server
    • You may not discuss PVP that occurred at some point in Lost City server
    • You may not discuss the history of Lost City server except that it was the first PVP server
    • You may not discuss the personal history of yourself or anyone else from Lost City

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Correct me if Im wrong, but from the rules I read, it seems impossible to talk about anything regarding Lost City without breaking the rules. If you plan on proving me wrong, you could post examples of what we CAN talk about Lost City that will not break the rules

If this was a joke, it was not amusing. If it was a challenge, it was disappointing. If theres any point for this thread, I fail to see it
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lost City has cool mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lost City has cool mobs.

This person (can't mention a LC player) speaks with the wisdom of a thousand sages. Wait... are we even allowed to talk about the mobs? This topic is almost as strict as the forum's TOS.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Harshlands > Lost City b:bye
  • Shinta - Lost City
    Shinta - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Less QQ more pew pew ????? b:surrender
    Allons-y!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MissMisery - Lost City
    MissMisery - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lost City's **** are cool.

Oops. I meant Pandora's ****. b:chuckle
    Taking a PW break, maybe forever. <3 Riot <3
  • Voices - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Wait... are we even allowed to talk about the mobs? This topic is almost as strict as the forum's TOS.

Of course you are. There are plenty of topics about Lost City that nobody ever talks about.

The pants in Lost City are almost never talked about, yet for many they are constantly missing. How will this mystery ever get solved? Don't you care? b:sad
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lost City has giant foaming lobsters.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I am feeling very moderate. This thread seems adequate.
  • Zahra - Lost City
    Zahra - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lost City has flying whaleshark mounts, that also roll on land, etc.
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So I was luring this boss into safe zone... b:shutup

Don't ban me b:surrender
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Yukosuke - Lost City
    Yukosuke - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Where is Lost City? b:shocked
  • Zahra - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Where is Lost City? b:shocked

Excatly! Where the hell IS Lost City? It's lost, obviously, let's go find it! *Plays Dora the Explorer music.*
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LET'S START AN EXPEDITION!
    I'll be the poopdeck supervisor.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zahra - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Argh Har Findle Dee Dee! Bein' A Pirate Is Alright To Be! You Are A Pirate! >:d
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This thread should be moved to the HT section. That way, they can talk about Lost City without breaking any rules, since they know nothing of the players, factions or overall dynamics of Lost City except that it was the first PvP server. Then we can join in with slurs of carebearism and much partying involving tea....and maybe crackers and or cookies.
    Then after that, they can make level 20 characters and report our players for PvPing in a PvP server, except they can't talk about PvPing, so they will just talk about it being the first PvP server.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Players are nothing but mobs that pay money.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Zahra - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh, and btw, us pirates, we be stealing book 29's ship and moving it... I hope you like Hide and Go seek.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh, and btw, us pirates, we be stealing book 29's ship and moving it... I hope you like Hide and Go seek.
    Ye be stealing nothin' here missy. All ye landlovers shalt be made t' walk ye old plan'.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I like baaaagels.
    :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voices - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I knew this was a good idea.
  • Voices - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This thread should be moved to the HT section. That way, they can talk about Lost City without breaking any rules, since they know nothing of the players, factions or overall dynamics of Lost City except that it was the first PvP server. Then we can join in with slurs of carebearism and much partying involving tea....and maybe crackers and or cookies.
    Then after that, they can make level 20 characters and report our players for PvPing in a PvP server, except they can't talk about PvPing, so they will just talk about it being the first PvP server.

The cookies in Lost City are made of blood.
  • Zahra - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The cookies in Lost City are made of blood.

And Blood taste gooood.

severan wrote: »
    Ye be stealing nothin' here missy. All ye landlovers shalt be made t' walk ye old plan'.

Aye... who be the Captain on this ship? Not I. But our Captain has already mind up his mind! We be stealin' this ship! >:D
  • Voices - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lost City has flowers that grow on top of unexploded ordinance b:cute
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    And here I was thinking you said unexplored orifices.
    Yikes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voices - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    It has been suggested that the vast majority of orifices in Lost City remain unexplored.
  • Zahra - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    In Lost City, the serene deers, laced in white. Leap gently, and gracefully through a meadow... but then, from the shadows, are stricken down brutally with murderous intention. Theses savages surrounding the young deer, laughing, mocking...And as these savages raid the corpse of their prey, a group of people, jumping from the trees! Landing down beside our murders successfully surprising them, hacking at them! As almost driven with a vendetta! After a battle... no... a war...The murders, the bloody remains of what was once a body, lay in defeat. As the group of people, stay... watch... and hunt for the chance to lays on the spirits of the evil, destroying them, once and for all...

Those the group of people that saved the deers... they will never be remembered. Because all the dieing deer can remember is the horror and the pain of the murders. Compared the justice of the people, it is but a small pond as too the ocean of horror...
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lost City has npcs that have the same name as other servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]