images dissapearing and rainbow colors in middle of my screen

sargentshanky
sargentshanky Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Support Desk
hello, I joined yseterday because one of my friends said this is a fun game. but when I was creating my character i noticed somthing weird. my characters face would dissapear and their would be eyes and lips and teeth. and a rainbow figure of what his hairstyle was. I figured well just alittle glitch so I finished up my character and started to play the game. hardly any time into the game large objects started dissapearing and rainbow figures appeared in the middle of my screen agian. sometimes my characters clothes would fall off and he would be nude o.o. this looks like a fun game and I would like to play it can someone help me?
Post edited by sargentshanky on

Comments

• gosudan
    gosudan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    in some cases, that might be your graphics card. i see the same thing on my friend's screen when he plays starcraft, and that's due to the fact that he has a terrible graphics card.

what's your graphics card model?
  • God_smack - Dreamweaver
    God_smack - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Disreguard this message
    edited April 2009
    hold up got it it says on the computer NVIDIA Gforce 6150 SE

BTW its late and I should be getting to bed if you can help plz post I would highly appreciate a solution to this problem.
  • gosudan
    gosudan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol your solution is to get a better graphics card.

NVIDIA GeForce 6150 is not a dedicated card, but an integrated one (with the motherboard).

it's not a particularly powerful card (no offense), so you're bound to have those rainbows.

the place i check GPUs have classes, where class 1 is best of the best. yours, according to them, is a class 5. my friend has a class 3, and it still has rainbows.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Comparison-of-Graphic-Cards.130.0.html

if you have a desktop, with PCIe, try and get a class 2 or class 1 card, for the best performance. make sure your computer can support it.
    edited April 2009
    thanks my friend has a laptop with the same one however it plays it just fine well thanks I guess I will have to wait on this game.
This discussion has been closed.