All-Class Pet Spawns!

Pretty_lady - Lost City
Pretty_lady - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Venomancer
I want to know all the all-class pet's spawn coords.. Tahnks.
Post edited by Pretty_lady - Lost City on

Comments

• JustForFun - Heavens Tear
    JustForFun - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2009
  • Eliathel - Lost City
    Eliathel - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Just you know, there are no all class spawn coords, only rare pets or normal pets that you can take to Mr Zoologist (in Archosaur) to make all class pet
  • Dystery - Sanctuary
    Dystery - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think he is talking about the way the auctionner names them :
    pets are classified among groups such as "wolves", "Bees", etc... (not sure of the exact names : these are only examples). But rare pets are classified under "all class". Then, I suppose this was the idea here.... tamable pets, but not belonging to common classes ones.
  • Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think he is talking about the way the auctionner names them :
    pets are classified among groups such as "wolves", "Bees", etc... (not sure of the exact names : these are only examples). But rare pets are classified under "all class". Then, I suppose this was the idea here.... tamable pets, but not belonging to common classes ones.

The "All-Class" heading in the auction house was a mistake, which has been corrected to "Rare Pets".

As previously mentioned, All-Class pets are made by Ms.Zoologist using multiple pet eggs plus an exchange fee. They themselves have no spawn coordinates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pretty_lady - Lost City
    Pretty_lady - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I meant like the Shadou Cub and the Armoured Bear locations to make the all-class Baby Bear.. Tahnks all though.