natural elven wings question

Options
bunbohue
bunbohue Posts: 12 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Archer
so when I got the eagle wings I sold my natural elven wings but when I found out that they were a tadbit faster due to my flight mastery of level 6 I decided to buy them back from the priest at plume, but now speed for my new elven wings is at 0. Do you have to train them before it increases speed? if not why is it a 0 when I have a flight mastery of 6?
Post edited by bunbohue on

Comments

• Horseman - Sanctuary
    Horseman - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I dont know for sure but im guessing that the 0 is the base speed of the wings (5m/s), it wont take into account your passive skills, they will be added over the top as a modifier. So basically its just the general display for those wings that they are base speed plus 0 but your passive skill is still effective over the top ... (I THINK!)
  • bunbohue
    bunbohue Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    well that cant be right since I did see my speed increase while i was leveling my flight mastery, my original wings were at 1.00 before I sold them.
  • Comy - Lost City
    Comy - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Flyght mastery work only whit natural wings so if u have lvl 10 mastery your speed whit natural wings is 2.0
    They can run...but they cant hide!!!b:laugh
  • Horseman - Sanctuary
    Horseman - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    bunbohue wrote: »
    well that cant be right since I did see my speed increase while i was leveling my flight mastery, my original wings were at 1.00 before I sold them.

I have to believe you are mistaken, my wings say 0, and i have flight mastery at level 7.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yer lvl of flight mastery isnt going to change what it says on the wings. u do fly faster.
  • Comy - Lost City
    Comy - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    your wings say 0 but if u have lvl 7 at flight mastery and use natural one your speed must be 1.5 or 1.7 i'm sure at lvl 10 u have 2.0 speed is tested already...
    They can run...but they cant hide!!!b:laugh
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    its .2 per lvl , its a passive it wont change equipment stats, but itll have the effect
  • afad
    afad Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    where can you buy natural elven wings???
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Talk to the priest at the pool in Plume to buy new natural wings in the event you've lost the ones you start the game with.

Though, for future reference, please avoid posting in normal threads over 30 days old. Especially in this case as a three year old thread. The exception to this rule being stickies such as this one. Which are exempt from the necroposting policy.

Since the question's been answered and this thread really should stay down, I'm going to close this now and slowly back away from its corpse.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.