Let Male characters carry male characters and vise versa.

ganshin
ganshin Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
I think you should make the "embrace" just "carry" and for male carrying female (vise versa if that works) you can embrace. So you can carry every other character. "Well that makes no sense" you may say, but let me spin you a small yarn (LEAVE NOW!!!)...(JK b:chuckle)

The "story" of Perfect World (if there is one) is that three races, the Untamed/Beastkind, the Humans/...Human...kind, and the Elven/Wingkind, were unfriendly to each other (perhaps rivals) but now, there is an evil force and the leaders (...well, elders in this case) have no choice but to overcome their differences, put their pasts aside, and join to combat the rising evil force. Your journey starts in a village, and you take on tests to find yourself growing stronger, and fighting more evil.
(just wait, we'll get to the point soon.)
You aren't the only Hero of this story, your Human, Elven, and Untamed brethren are also the heroes, reinforcing you and together you can banish all of the evil back to from where it came.

The point: (yay, finally!)
ok, not yet (no!!! b:sad) enter situation:
So, as you embark on this journey of riches, plunder, adventure, and all that good stuff, you must fight some of the lowly-er pawns of the evil forces to learn the ropes and to get stronger. You are therefore training on some monsters along side one of the members of your newly-formed alliance. As you both take on the monsters for the sake of your village and to repel this evil force, you see your comrade fall (like faint, not die...yet). You dont know what to do. He is bleeding badly, and you dont know or have anyone to revive him, and if he stays here he will shurely die. You rush over to him and quickly slay the beast that he was previously fighting. You get an idea, "carry him to safety" so you try and then ye gods of this no longer perfect world say unto thee: "WAIT! Ye can not pick up said fallen brethren! Ye are of the same gender!" And so, by the time you go find someone to revive him, he has been destroyed by the forces of evil.
And...i guess thats it...whatever...
But yeah, i think all characters should be able to carry all other characters regardless of gender. Im a little bit imaginative and i sometimes...ya'know argue with myself...So, hope this gets put into the game...and if not, hopefully someone got a good read b:cute
Anyways, thanks for reading/commenting/looking at then realizing, hey, this is long and leaving...You know who you are...I'm watching you...not really...or am I? ........Is there a character limit on Threads? if there is im going to max it out on a thread...oh well, i s'pose its time to hit the ol' dusty trail...(Just shut up already!!!) ...but yeah, im sorry about the super lame ending... Bye b:bye
"Tell me something I dont know."
"...without mucus your stomach would digest itself."
b:embarrass
Post edited by ganshin on

Comments

• Fedxp - Lost City
    Fedxp - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    *Sigh* Another one of THESE suggestions... >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perpetual w00tage...b:sin
  • ganshin
    ganshin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    *Sigh* Another one of THESE suggestions... >_>

what do you mean one of THESE suggestions...i think each character should be able to carry another no matter what, even if its of the same gender
    "Tell me something I dont know."
    "...without mucus your stomach would digest itself."
    b:embarrass
  • Thiele - Dreamweaver_1249784270
    edited April 2009
    Ya! Sounds good! I want to see how I look carrying a barbarian! =D
  • Poisonedtip - Heavens Tear
    Poisonedtip - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I agree totally im a veno and have a polaris snow cub and when i grind with a friend it is such a pain when i have to wait half hour for them while i could just carry them, i know this is probably mentioned alot but if it is mentioned that much surely everyone must have a point.
    Rigante Leader, Fun, Helpful, Talkative Faction.
    We Do and Help With TT-FB-Bosses
    PM Me Questions Or For Info ^^
    b:pleased
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ganshin wrote: »
    what do you mean one of THESE suggestions...i think each character should be able to carry another no matter what, even if its of the same gender

It is NEVER going to happen!

This has been brought up numerous times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • KLAYTEN - Lost City
    KLAYTEN - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    well maybe just maybe the GM,s will get tierd of hearing it and then they will aknowlage it

\my spelling is hora-biblee
    blog.chinoyray.com/.../2008/08/clip-image004.gif
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This is just gonna be another one of those threads that get out of hand
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Every few months we get threads like this, and they usually wind up getting out of hand.

While it would be a welcome feature in the game, I don't think it is ever going to be implemented, as that is not how the game was designed in China and with the Chinese mythology involved.

I personally want more customization options on Barbs myself, but it isn't going to happen, as that isn't how the game was designed and balanced. Even though we think it'd be simple to implement.

You can't change things a little bit in code without it possibly breaking something else, which can not happen.

So while we value all of your opinions and suggestions, not all can be implemented.

We love to get all of your suggestions, so don't give up sharing those. They get passed along to the devs, and maybe in future titles, if the game's design, story, culture and themes allow the features that you all want, then maybe they could be implemented then.

b:victoryb:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Aww, comeon, it's not like anything new will be added, just taking away a block previously in place. Can't be that hard, right?b:victory

As for Chinese mythology, I'm pretty sure it doesn't include bunnies and catgirls either. It's a stylished game. Why the flexibility in one area but not another?

They ought to be able to kiss too when embracing.b:dirty
    It's the 21st century, equal rights for all.b:laugh