Sagacious - Heaven's Tear

Sance - Heavens Tear
Sance - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Guild Banter
Sagacious was created on January 19th 2009. Our lvl 2 faction is built to be helpful, friendly and fun while not tolerating immature players and leechers. We care more about members enjoying the game than leveling.

We help our lower level members with boss quests, FB or not. Sagacious does TT's every weekend, and when members reach level 58+, we take them to Twilight Temple to get the mats for their TT weapons.

How to join

You can simply apply for Sagacious New Member Application,message one of our officers in-game, or leave a message in our forums http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sagacious. NOT on the PWI forums. Please provide the following information:

* Character class and level
* Directional character build (Mage venomancer, physical venomancer, Full Support cleric, Attack cleric, etc)
* Previous guilds if any
* What did you dislike about your previous guild (do not go into a negative rant, but we want to know why you left so that we know what do you not want to see in guilds)

Officers:
Uminokaze
Goriel
xiaolongnv or xiaoyanzi
Tootiemoose
ElegantLight

For more information, please visit our website:
http://sagacious.byethost14.com/
Our Forum:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sagacious/

Thanks! See you in-game!!
Post edited by Sance - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• xiaoyanzi
    xiaoyanzi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Members are currently distributed in the 20-30s and 60+. As such, we're looking for people between 40-60 but also a couple of 60+ veno/archers. Thanks.
    Sagacious--
    sagacious.byethost14.com
  • keisohryuu
    keisohryuu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wow i didn't know that this site exist XD coo, well i'll try to check on here more then ^_^x btw in addition for what Sance and Xiao says, i'll be more than happy to help you guys do any FB (below 60) also on other bosses, i.e. Krixx, Farng, Chin, Dismal, and Kimsa. if you need someone to mentor you how to play your Veno specially on pulling and stuff, feel free to ask me, i'll do my best to accommodate you and help you play your veno more efficiently ^_^x b:bye

Lv/Class: Venomancer 63
    Guild/Alliance: Reality/Sagacious
  • Lahnce - Heavens Tear
    Lahnce - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:victorySAGACIOUS RAWK!!b:victory

If you do not have a faction or would like to try out one - JOIN US! It is the most laid-back, friendliest, funniest, warmest, thoughtful, helpful, kindest (and more..) GUILD you'll ever have! And no I am am not KIDDING!!! b:chuckle

Hope to meet you all there!!b:bye
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts" ~UN *peace y'all* b:pleased
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    Ganiju - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wow...another helpers guild...that makes like 5 that i know of...
    probably one of the smartest in perfect world
    yet the lowest of level
  • Lahnce - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    wow...another helpers guild...that makes like 5 that i know of...

I would highly suggest to let us show you what we mean b:pleased

Or if you got time - learn more about us at: http://sagacious.byethost14.com/

Thank you for posting in our thread :D

Take care! b:thanks

((lunch's over ... going back to work lol))b:laugh
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts" ~UN *peace y'all* b:pleased
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    Ganiju - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I would highly suggest to let us show you what we mean b:pleased

Or if you got time - learn more about us at: http://sagacious.byethost14.com/

Thank you for posting in our thread :D

Take care! b:thanks

((lunch's over ... going back to work lol))b:laugh

well sadly i am already in a helpers guild...and the guild is family/friend based so everyone is really nice to each other and we help just about anyone
    probably one of the smartest in perfect world
    yet the lowest of level
  • Uminokaze - Heavens Tear
    Uminokaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sagacious really rock!

I wholeheartedly recommend any new player or experienced player that are looking for a nice/friendly/helpful/laid-back guild come and join our big family!!

You might have seen other guild using the same message, but seriously this guild is true to every word described, and the members are the nicest one you'll ever meet in online games!!

We hope to see you become part of our family!
  • Lahnce - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Aww..im so touched! b:cute
    But just so you know (and u probably do alreadyb:laugh) - WE ARE REALLY, REALLY HAPPY and GRATEFUL TO HAVE YOU (of course, to ALL of our current awesome members as wellb:victory) for giving us the opportunity, the chance to show you what SAGACIOUS do best b:thanks

Take care always and c u in game <-=o)
    edited March 2009
    A bump for Sagacious, keep us in mind and give us a try if you are looking for a talkative, friendly, helpful and laid back guild!
  • Lahnce - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    :::Bumpty-Bump!:::

Can't decide which guilds to choose?!b:question
    Why not try us!b:mischievous

I definitely recommend checkin' out our guild site if you got the spare time,

http://sagacious.byethost14.com/ - Sagacious site

Or, simply PM or send message to one of us if you are just about ready to join our team b:pleased
    xiaolongnv
    Sance
    Lahnce
    Bondmystic
    Goriel
    Uminokaze

Hope to c u all in game! b:bye
  • Huyidao - Heavens Tear
    Huyidao - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Visit Sagacious at http://sagacious.byethost14.com/ or leave a message in the forums http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sagacious.

Low or high levels, officers or non, Sagacious treats everyone with respect. Guildies will help out with regular bosses, not just the FB ones. And when 10 people want help with just 1 FB, instead of favoring spaces to the officers, Sagacious is fair in rotating participants so that people who haven't been in FB's recently can join.
    Sagacious Guild - Heaven's Tear
    Forums: z3.invisionfree.com/Sagacious/index.php?act=idx
    edited April 2009
    A bump for Sagacious, we are still recruiting mature and friendly members, all levels are welcome! Come and give us a try!
  • Sance - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Recruiting all levels *friendly, active, helpful*b:victoryb:pleased
  • Sance - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Sagacious is a level 2 faction looking for an active,friendly, helpful, mature players. Come join our family! b:pleased
  • Annachan - Heavens Tear
    Annachan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hey guys! lol been a loong time =P so what you all been up to? hope things are well in the guild and also in other matters ^_^x. just dropping by to update you guys on whats been up here. lol in case you guys haven't heard =P im married now, so yeah i've been saving up for the end of this year to get a place for me and my wife ^_^x and also for the honey moon next year lol. sorry if haven't been playing at all lately, been really busy in life and also travelling alot XD so yeah hardly got time to play atm but i'll try every now and then when things slow down for me =P but anyways thought i let you guys know whats been up with me lately. oh...and as far as Anna-chan goes...well we lost contact early this year so i got really nothing to update you guys about that matter =) but im sure she would still want me to tell you guys hi even though she don't talk to me anymore. but anyways! good luck, and live life to it's fullest while you can ^_~x lol take care everyone and wish you guys the best in Sagacious and Reality!

-Kei
  • Cavkeper - Heavens Tear
    Cavkeper - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    A bump for Sagacious.

We are still looking for mature, friendly, and active players. Although our guild does not have the long rooster as other guilds, we respect and value each of our members. In a sense, we are not really a guild, but a family who smile when you're happy, cry with you when you sad, and lend a hand when you really need it.

For more information, please contact Sance, Lahnce, tomstone, Goriel or Uminokaze.
  • Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    hello
    just got kicked out of belial because i said i was going to tien when im lvl 70 b:laugh
    so now im factionless, and im thinking of join you guys
    i am looking for a lvl 3 faction, but if i cant, ill join you guys!
    b:victoryb:victory
  • Sance - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    How to join
    You can simply click on this link ->Sagacious New Member Application, message one of our officers in-game, email sagaciousht@gmail.com or leave a message in our forums http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sagacious. NOT here on the PWI forums.

officers are: Uminokaze, xiaolongnv, Goriel , Tootiemoose, ElegantLight
    Ty b:victory
  • Chengying - Heavens Tear
    Chengying - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Update -

Sagacious is a friendly level 2 faction. We strive to know every one of our members, we enjoy both soloing and squading for FB / TT / etc, and we are looking for new friends.

Just writing we are friendly or we do stuff isn't enough, so to try our guild,
    message in game: Uminokaze, Goriel, ElegantLight, rin_tin_rico, Tootiemoose, Tiaumi, xiaolongnv, xiaoyanzi, chengying
    -or-
    leave a note in the Sagacious forums at http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sagacious