more Beast race customization

Ashotte - Sanctuary
Ashotte - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
please listen you guys, it would be really good Idea to make male venos and female barbs. I'm a veno and I would love to be a powerful barb but i don't want to be a guy. Also Barb customization needs to be better,fur color change,tails come on plzzz. Also allow the persons animal to turn into that specific animal, foxes into foxes, wolves into wolves. Thats just my problem with the beast class it could be a thousand times better bb:cute
Post edited by Ashotte - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Irenka - Heavens Tear
    Irenka - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I agree, I would love to have a barb but I don't want a male character and I have a friend who wanted to be a veno (he liked the idea of battle pets) but he didn't want to have a female character. Unfortunately he decided not to play for that reason ... awww

The idea of beast characters interests a lot of my friends but when they find out how limited the customisation is they lose interest and don't play, as customisation is such a big thing in this game (That's why I started)
  • Fedxp - Lost City
    Fedxp - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Actually, I agree, and I would be thrilled if these changes were made...

I also have always wanted to be a veno, but I would never play a girl character either... >_> I would be ecstatic if they made male venos!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perpetual w00tage...b:sin
  • Xxfaminexx - Dreamweaver
    Xxfaminexx - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    with this i completely agree all the other races have bothmale and female of each type why cnt we have the same freedome of choice with the untamed race?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~b:thanks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Belokk - Sanctuary
    Belokk - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i also agree with this and as i say in every topic about this type of thing the venomancer is supposed to have evolved from snakes as well as the things the famale can take

so weres the snake for female venomancers .... its not there cos it should be a male venomancer thing

female barbarians easy to put in as it could make even better sense than it being a male only class as female lions are supposed to be the hunters instead of the male and other big cat females are normaly just as strong as the males