Jet fuel

Options
Dunergo - Sanctuary
Dunergo - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Archer
After getting the level 30 Wings, I have used up all the sprinting power it has. Can someone tell me, step by step on what I need to do and what I need to have?
Post edited by Dunergo - Sanctuary on

Comments

• How_for_shot - Sanctuary
    How_for_shot - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Get chi mediums (Ex:Yiyuan Stone) then just drag and drop it onto your wings.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    get cheap or npc gear and decompose it to chi stones and drag those onto wings, its expensive to keep up, dont recommend it
  • Horseman - Sanctuary
    Horseman - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Alternatively, you could max out your passive flying skill, use your white wings and find a piece of equipment with MP regen to cover the cost of the wings ... that was my solution due to the hideous nature of the Eagle Wings.

Maxed White Wings = 7m/s
    Eagle Wings (sprinting) = 8m/s
  • Dunergo - Sanctuary
    Dunergo - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    What about the Botique wings? How fast do those go? And how many times can u add those aletricity stuff to them?
  • Horseman - Sanctuary
    Horseman - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    you can add the boost as often as you have it ... check each set of wings they are not created equal it says on each one how fast they are though.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    cash shop wings are upgradeable with wind widgets(also form cash shop) to a max speed of 3.0 with a 5.0 accelerate
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Get chi mediums (Ex:Yiyuan Stone) then just drag and drop it onto your wings.

i recommend this also, just look for people selling things like "flight fuel" and just buy them, drag onto your wings, until they say (i think) like 300/300 or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool