CQ has you brainwashed

Options

Comments

• Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    As random pk guilds usually get wiped off the map.

All this means to me is that CQ is too afraid to step up to the challenge, and that they're getting a bit comfortable with their weekly income being what it is. In that sense I agree with what you're saying.

There's no reason to be giving excuses, and denying that PK occurred in a PVP server. There's no reason to wait for someone to attack you first and claim self defense when you're the strongest player on the board.

RQ losing all of its territories is probably one of the best things that has happened to the faction. At least it does not have to make excuses for its behaviors in order to preserve its holdings. Why such faggotry from CQ?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    RQ losing all of its territories is probably one of the best things that has happened to the faction.

Agreed 100%. RQ has been a lot better since we cut our numbers. I feel like I actually know most of the people in the guild pretty well, as opposed to before when we were flooded with people who I had no idea who they were.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Agreed 100%. RQ has been a lot better since we cut our numbers. I feel like I actually know most of the people in the guild pretty well, as opposed to before when we were flooded with people who I had no idea who they were.

b:shutup

I hope this means more world pvp and less running
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:shutup

I hope this means more world pvp and less running

Tryin to get to 90 so I can have decent gear for now, then more world pvp, for me anyways.

It just doesn't work when you hit me for 2k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    All this means to me is that CQ is too afraid to step up to the challenge, and that they're getting a bit comfortable with their weekly income being what it is. In that sense I agree with what you're saying.

There's no reason to be giving excuses, and denying that PK occurred in a PVP server. There's no reason to wait for someone to attack you first and claim self defense when you're the strongest player on the board.

RQ losing all of its territories is probably one of the best things that has happened to the faction. At least it does not have to make excuses for its behaviors in order to preserve its holdings. Why such faggotry from CQ?

Our policies have always been the same. They were not made to intentionally shield us from the people by staying on their good side out of fear. But rather, we wouldn't enjoy being framed as the bully of the server, as several members in the guild come from a server that was bullied by the top guild, not comparable to this server with any guild, for now. The current rules are just the way our leaders disposed them and the way we agreed with them by staying in Conqueror, they would be the same with or without salary.

If by "making excuses about PvPing" you're talking about the several random posts about random PKing, we usually refute them because they usually haven't even happened. As such, lies should be refuted, not played along with, unless you feel comfortable being referenced to with a lie. Also, when you're the strongest player on the board, and you feel you don't want to be unfair, you wait until players claim they're ready to play on your level, hence the self-defense policy.

We do not make excuses to preserve our holdings, we merely enforce our policies, and make them clear to the general public. Because your ideology differs from ours does not mean we're deserving of such a rude remark. On the other hand, if the policies ever do change, then good, it happened. In the end, I think you're only bothered by how Conqueror has grown so large, while remaining considerably clean in terms of image, this is a broad subject that I won't explain here, and leadership, which instigates your hatred wondering why we don't just go kill everybody "because we can".
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    thats because they were too busy pking, not leveling.

Nah, not even that. If any guild becomes random pk more guilds will be inclined to bid against them out of hate. Conc can't defend the whole server with 200, no matter how high lvl they are.
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    Kiwi - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Nah, not even that. If any guild becomes random pk more guilds will be inclined to bid against them out of hate. Conc can't defend the whole server with 200, no matter how high lvl they are.

um, with only 3 wars max at once, we would do better with the whole server attacking us instead of blt gz and rq at the same time.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ^
    what i meant to say was that if the scenario was true most of the high lvls from each guild would join factor guilds for "revenge" against conc. That's what I mean from defending against the server.

And even if more than 3 wars aren't interlapping that will still put stress on any guild.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ^
    what i meant to say was that if the scenario was true most of the high lvls from each guild would join factor guilds for "revenge" against conc. That's what I mean from defending against the server.

And even if more than 3 wars aren't interlapping that will still put stress on any guild.

Except our reserves can defend EVERY guild in the server except BL, which our mains can squash. Being limited to 3 TW a day is very helpful to us. Its quite easy to defend. Since our minimum level is higher than what alot of guilds have at all.

It will never happen when GZ attacks us. That won't happen, they like their land. And we have no need to attack them either. What we're doing is taking salary from KOS guilds. We can not get any more salary so this works out. Why would we take GZ' land? We're cleaning BL because we want them to lose this salary.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Except our reserves can defend EVERY guild in the server except BL, which our mains can squash. Being limited to 3 TW a day is very helpful to us. Its quite easy to defend. Since our minimum level is higher than what alot of guilds have at all.

It will never happen when GZ attacks us. That won't happen, they like their land. And we have no need to attack them either. What we're doing is taking salary from KOS guilds. We can not get any more salary so this works out. Why would we take GZ' land? We're cleaning BL because we want them to lose this salary.
    If the whole server decided to bid on CQ, you won't have 3 wars per day... You'll have X = { no. of lands you got bid on + 1} on the same day. You can QQ all you want when it happens, no one is going to head your cry then.

How and Why?
    You guys don't cash shop. You guys owning lands is making potential cash shoppers quit the game which lowers the income to the game. I can assure you this, take it as a fact or a prediction or a prophesy or w/e It's going to happen soon. When it does, you'll watch you empire crumble. A guild that is made up for people who desire salary, money and HH gear and not there for the loyalty (some of them not "all") That is what I best describe CQ.

inb4flamez
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • shazyousuckbot
    shazyousuckbot Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This is Truth

Cq guild random pked me at the event while I was picking up my drops from a boss i lost 3 dolls killing, I apparently was the original attacker as I picked up most of the drops before some person named Elayne from cq random pked me a fourth time"losing another doll" claiming I was picking up her guilds drops.

btw i asumed they were trying to help me kill the boss when they came up in a group of 6-10 and started killing it with me"thier cq the good guys after all i asumed" 8(

But yea thats what happened.the drops i got were totaly more then worth it so no harm done but for me, cq's name has been forever ruined as "the good guys of the server"

• Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This is Truth

Cq guild random pked me at the event while I was picking up my drops from a boss i lost 3 dolls killing, I apparently was the original attacker as I picked up most of the drops before some person named Elayne from cq random pked me a fourth time"losing another doll" claiming I was picking up her guilds drops.

btw i asumed they were trying to help me kill the boss when they came up in a group of 6-10 and started killing it with me"thier cq the good guys after all i asumed" 8(

But yea thats what happened.the drops i got were totaly more then worth it so no harm done but for me, cq's name has been forever ruined as "the good guys of the server"

I see.....

I also claim that RQ never runs when pvp arises.

You got pics?
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I see.....

You got pics?
    Got proof?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I see.....

You got pics?

Even if that story was totally true, who gives a ****

It's a freaking PVP server, these people need to get it into their thick heads that anything goes here. It's just lucky for them the the guild on top is a fairly carebear one, because if RQ controlled the server, stories like that wouldn't be a big deal at all.

When I go **** on my out-of-guild characters, people cry and whine, and call their friends/guildies/spouses who then in turn get 1-shot and do the same.. People just hate losing.

TW's a game, we won. GG.

Don't like it? No one asked you to play.
    Rundora
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ...if RQ controlled the server...
    It would be fun. Because they treat everyone as the same, Unlike you carebears...

Carebears are so racist. o:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voices - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    wall
    wall
    wall

when you're the strongest player on the board, and you feel you don't want to be unfair, you wait until players claim they're ready to play on your level, hence the self-defense policy.

wall
    wall
    wall

Here's a tip: When you need more than one wall of text to explain something that shouldn't be complex, people start assuming that too much thought is being put into shaping a reason...or just that something is very complex. You have made this complex; try to keep it short next time

When you counter the accusation of random PK with "we only do it for events" you're making an excuse for your behavior. This is true regardless of your policy. You opened zhens on random players during an event. This is a fact. You countered this fact by saying it's perfectly fair to warrant other players hatred during an event. Your entire three walls of text is making an excuse for your behavior by saying that your policy is fair and just.

Furthermore, your "policies" are abstract and apparently become void in certain instances where you think it appropriate. For example, killing white RQ members 20-30 levels below you is not fair given your understanding of fair, but you make an exception simply because they are RQ. This policy is unchanging; CQ would kill anything with the label RageQuit even if the faction significantly changed in quality of membership and size, such that it was not the exact same thing that they previously defined. Many CQ members are unscrupulous in their generalizations and prejudices.

It would have been better to say that the leaders in CQ cannot account for the behaviors of all 1XX of its members, and therefore things happen. You went the much more difficult route of attempting to prove the immaculate record of every single person in CQ. And before others start accusing me of writing this and taking this more seriously than a game should be, let me remind you that you have chosen to make this complex: You have chosen to play Machiavellian politics rather than playing the simple game that others enjoy with or without the presence of CQ. You misuse and misplace the word hatred for what is truly disrespect.

There is nothing respectable about CQ's faulty policies.
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Here's a tip: When you need more than one wall of text to explain something that shouldn't be complex, people start assuming that too much thought is being put into shaping a reason...or just that something is very complex. You have made this complex; try to keep it short next time

When you counter the accusation of random PK with "we only do it for events" you're making an excuse for your behavior. This is true regardless of your policy. You opened zhens on random players during an event. This is a fact. You countered this fact by saying it's perfectly fair to warrant other players hatred during an event. Your entire three walls of text is making an excuse for your behavior by saying that your policy is fair and just.

Furthermore, your "policies" are abstract and apparently become void in certain instances where you think it appropriate. For example, killing white RQ members 20-30 levels below you is not fair given your understanding of fair, but you make an exception simply because they are RQ. This policy is unchanging; CQ would kill anything with the label RageQuit even if the faction significantly changed in quality of membership and size, such that it was not the exact same thing that they previously defined. Many CQ members are unscrupulous in their generalizations and prejudices.

It would have been better to say that the leaders in CQ cannot account for the behaviors of all 1XX of its members, and therefore things happen. You went the much more difficult route of attempting to prove the immaculate record of every single person in CQ. And before others start accusing me of writing this and taking this more seriously than a game should be, let me remind you that you have chosen to make this complex: You have chosen to play Machiavellian politics rather than playing the simple game that others enjoy with or without the presence of CQ. You misuse and misplace the word hatred for what is truly disrespect.

I'll add some text to this mountain or perhaps what you can say an "english" version of what voices just said (yup we have intellectuals in RQ who can do more with their high level english than with their pattack or mattack damage).

Anyway, What he's saying is that CQs are carebears + hypocrites + cowards who are afraid to admit and accept something they've done or want to do and hide behind useless garbage such as FFA, personal KoS and heros of the server. Also he implies that when you type out something high and mighty like "we will wait for you to hit us and then 1 shot you" garbage, you want to look cool or show off the size of your epeen, so why not loose the uptight **** act and get it over with.

FFS we're playing a game... which is for fun, they way that RQ has always played it.

RageWiki: Carebears

/internet is not serious biz/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    I'll add some text to this mountain or perhaps what you can say an "english" version of what voices just said (yup we have intellectuals in RQ who can do more with their high level english than with their pattack or mattack damage).

Anyway, What he's saying is that CQs are carebears + hypocrites + cowards who are afraid to admit and accept something they've done or want to do and hide behind useless garbage such as FFA, personal KoS and heros of the server. Also he implies that when you type out something high and mighty like "we will wait for you to hit us and then 1 shot you" garbage, you want to look cool or show off the size of your epeen, so why not loose the uptight **** act and get it over with.

FFS we're playing a game... which is for fun, they way that RQ has always played it.

RageWiki: Carebears

/internet is not serious biz/

People need to stop saying we are pretending to be heroes of the server because we arent. We never said we will save the server from anything we never said we were server police we kill our kos and at events we kill everyone. Why is this such a big problem for people to accept? You say rq doesnt discriminate well rq had the exact same policy. They had a safelist of guilds they could not pk but at events they could pk all. Theres no dark plan for CQ if u knew our leader you would know we will probably stay carebear no matter how big we get.

Most of our current kos we had to push and prod dai untill he agreed to kosing said guild despite most of them already having cq on their kos and openly pking our members. Fact is we will always be carebear simply because most of our core is carebear no hiding and waiting to kill everyone and rule the world just plain carebear.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ...Why is this such a big problem for people to accept? You say rq doesnt discriminate well rq had the exact same policy. They had a safelist of guilds they MIGHT NOT not pk but at events they could pk all...
    Edited your phrase...

Of all the places to compare yourself to RQ you choose this. It clearly shows your true colors. Yes, RQ has a safelist, but no one respects that. 95% of the guild never press "G".

And while most guild have their guild message as "KoS xxxx yyyy zzzz" RQ had it as "DoNotKill xxxx". The safe list existed because the guild on the list was a benefactor of RQ, in other words they were RQ's tissue paper when RQ needed to blow. Once blown, they were disposed off. RQ didn't seek allies, the allies sought RQ and asked for a ceasefire.

The safe list never once said "DoNotKillOwnMembers" and guess what happened or happens?
    Now it says "SafeListGuardianZ" and guess who I just rolled at Arch west gate a few hours ago?

The RQ's safelist is like CQ's PvP policy... they're both full of FAILS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options

First, politics and relations ARE complex, so there's no reason why I shouldn't explain it as such. If you feel otherwise it's because of your inability to perceive it, because it's there regardless of the environment.

The policy works for the guild, and it is just within reason (important words) of the fact that it is a PvP server, and we do not fully exploit that. At no point in my post did I address the issue with PKing during events, but now that you mention it, I shall answer.

I find it to be a rather weak argument to prove "the error of our ways", as I believe when events occur they become a free for all, and should be considered as such for the entire server. If you feel bothered that our "excuse", as it's more of a policy, is that it's an event, and that the rules are then left to the people's discretion, evidently you're acting more carebear than Conqueror itself and should roll a PvE server. I find that events in most cases are competitions, and as such, people should participate with nothing less than their full effort, it would be unfair to ask otherwise of anybody.

I think my point has confused you. Perhaps you're referring to what I said: "you wait until players claim they're ready to play on your level". This reference has nothing to do with in-game level. If a level 30 declares KOS on us, we can assume he considers himself ready to be fought against, and will be treated as such. KOSed guilds are what they are, don't try to disguise the wolf with sheep skin, it's just the way the game goes. However, changes in the KOS CAN occur, but for the time being, even RQ wouldn't want to have the KOS lifted from what I hear, they believe in PvP, since RQ was your primary example.

I have not tried to prove everyone's immaculate record, I have described the functioning of our policies, and tried to explain some of the whys. Seeing as how you brought it up now, I can assure you that it's difficult to keep an eye on nearly 200 people, it's impossible really, but it doesn't mean that if a situation does arise, our policies won't come into effect.

Well, when different large groups are organized politics are bound to take place, and complex relations and processes will occur. In my opinion, it's the most fun part of the game really, and I wouldn't want it otherwise. Also, I admit I was quick in the use of the word "hate", and I shouldn't have, so that's that.

Now, at no point has Conqueror demanded or hoped to inspire respect, seeing as how we're not a paternal figure or anything of the sort. Every system has a flaw, to say otherwise would bring about its self-destruction, but because we see them, accept them, and attempt to address them, we can continue to grow and move on.

I'm sorry that my post became another wall o' text, and rather complex, but I don't think such explanations are deserving of any less attention. Also, thanks for actually replying, most people can't be bothered to respond to my posts. b:victory
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    My favorite part about this thread is that members of all the major guilds are in support of each other and saying how stupid it is to QQ about rpk at a free for all event...

Silly non factors... you want to get someplace on this server? Hope you can fight for it.

Then of course there are the random ppl within each major faction that try to make things bigger than they are... events = ffa. This is a widely known fact in this game. If you don't accept it then it's simply because you're not good enough to fight the competition. PvE server, perhaps?
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Karigan - Lost City
    Karigan - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    to go back a ways ... CQ was PKING parties of whitenamed people who were not BLT or RQ as they were killing mobs and trying to get their own drops from the mobs that they killed. I personally saw CQ wipe out a party that killed a mob because the mob had amongst its drops a calamity axes mold. Chaotiic aoed along with a few others and killed the party before they could pick the item up and then they ninjaed it. Your best defense is less qq more pew pew... grow up. Yes its a pvp server and I am here for that reason. I simply want to see some coordination from the rest of the server against a guild of people who do whatever they want whenever they want and then hide behind personal kos lists or its a big guild we cant track everyone. blah blah. youre just as bad as RQ you just hide it better and arent stupid enough to waste hours of your life rpking lvl 30's at heavens tear or secret passage.
  • Voices - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Look, I don't mean to delve into the apparent complexities of faction policies. I'm simply calling it as I see it: CQ explains their behaviors (including their successes) as a side effect of their policies rather than taking responsibility for their actions. They do this to dishonorably save face.

It is true that at no point CQ demanded the server to consider them heroes. But to suggest that CQ had no play in determining their image would be a form of plausible deniability: CQ is denying that their behaviors have any sort of social consequence (the community affects their behaviors, and their behaviors affect the community). They deny it at this level to make excuses for their behaviors (i.e. we didn't really want this image, everyone is fooling themselves if they believe CQ is here to help them--ironically this statement is more true than either CQ or the community would want to believe). Nevertheless, they double back and, as you've already admitted, attempt to present themselves as a faction not worthy of incurring the wrath of the entire community. They do not wish to present themselves as bullies, yet they do this by retaining the notion that they can become bullies anytime they wish, and they can do so with the backing of the community. CQ is the policing force of Lost City that works both sides of the streets.

CQ saying that they had no hand in their public image is as ridiculous as RQ saying that they had no say in theirs. RQ knew people would be unhappy when they killed others, and they knew they would be hated at some point. RQ is well aware of cause and effect, at least at some level. The explanation is that RQ considers PW to be a game, and PvP to be an implicitly understood part of that game.

It is illogical to think that at some point a CQ member did not consider that such an image would help them, and that they could exploit an entire community through this (i.e. the enemy of my enemy is my friend). It is very likely that they forged a plan by sporting an image that they would be the ones to step up and defend the server from RQ. BLT certainly did not, but GZ did and CQ quickly jumped up to ally with GZ. This is accepted server history. It is suggested that the initial plans for GZ and CQ were one and the same: To eliminate RQ.

This is why I point out that when you say you had no part in forming the image of your faction you are outright lying.

b:thanks
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I simply want to see some coordination from the rest of the server against a guild of people who do whatever they want whenever they want

The rest of the server are too busy sucking up or laying low to do anything about it.

I mean look at factions like Zen,Integrity etc etc. They got some high lvls, They got some good gear too, but what do they choose to do? Play quietly in one corner of Lost city, not making any kind of attempt to fight the power.....just basically PVEing.

Why are u people on Lost City?
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Why would any bigger guild, during an event, let some random lower lvls get the kill on bosses that drops rare 99 skills and moulders?

To be nice and polite?

U get what u deserve pretty much in terms of loot at events. If you only have 2k hp and deal 3 digit dmg...nowai youre gonna get **** from any boss lol. And if u still run in there to loot, trying to get lucky, u will prolly die from ppls zhen. Thats how it works and its not random pk, its normal competition at events.
  • Voices - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You make an excellent post TigerLily if not for your last sentence.

Nevertheless, the flowers in the valentines event did not drop rare 99 skills and moulders. If you combine this with your first point, this makes CQ looks like a greedy PvE carebear faction that redefines PvP when something shiny is involved.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Look, I don't mean to delve into the apparent complexities of faction policies. I'm simply calling it as I see it: CQ explains their behaviors (including their successes) as a side effect of their policies rather than taking responsibility for their actions. They do this to dishonorably save face.

It is true that at no point CQ demanded the server to consider them heroes. But to suggest that CQ had no play in determining their image would be a form of plausible deniability: CQ is denying that their behaviors have any sort of social consequence (the community affects their behaviors, and their behaviors affect the community). They deny it at this level to make excuses for their behaviors (i.e. we didn't really want this image, everyone is fooling themselves if they believe CQ is here to help them--ironically this statement is more true than either CQ or the community would want to believe). Nevertheless, they double back and, as you've already admitted, attempt to present themselves as a faction not worthy of incurring the wrath of the entire community. They do not wish to present themselves as bullies, yet they do this by retaining the notion that they can become bullies anytime they wish, and they can do so with the backing of the community. CQ is the policing force of Lost City that works both sides of the streets.

CQ saying that they had no hand in their public image is as ridiculous as RQ saying that they had no say in theirs. RQ knew people would be unhappy when they killed others, and they knew they would be hated at some point. RQ is well aware of cause and effect, at least at some level. The explanation is that RQ considers PW to be a game, and PvP to be an implicitly understood part of that game.

It is illogical to think that at some point a CQ member did not consider that such an image would help them, and that they could exploit an entire community through this (i.e. the enemy of my enemy is my friend). It is very likely that they forged a plan by sporting an image that they would be the ones to step up and defend the server from RQ. BLT certainly did not, but GZ did and CQ quickly jumped up to ally with GZ. This is accepted server history. It is suggested that the initial plans for GZ and CQ were one and the same: To eliminate RQ.

This is why I point out that when you say you had no part in forming the image of your faction you are outright lying.

lol, you're good at this. At this point I'm not sure if I want to be bothered by keeping up with this game, but I shall amuse you. Your accusations imply that, say, a NATION in general is guilty if any one of their citizens commits murder and that they should accept that it's their fault as a whole. This is what you're saying. It would mean that every single citizen in that nation is responsible for every criminal they incarcerate, and that they are, for having said people, dishonorable to the rest of the world. Do you feel responsible for the criminals that so happen to live in your country? Do not claim that it's any different, because the diversity in people in an online game is great, and 200 people is a fair sampling of said variety. The most that can be done is an attempt to manage it, hence accepting the responsibility over their members, if that's direct enough for you to understand.

Err... some wall about how we masterfully planned out our image and hide our intentions. It's filled with so many empty assumptions that I might as well discard it as a whole, sorry. I could respond, but it would just be too troublesome to have to explain how wrong so much of that is.

Now, I don't understand why you would say that we say that our image wouldn't be affected by our actions, it makes no sense. Our image is the result of our actions and any events that may take place at any moment, among other stuff...

It is logical that they may have thought it would be beneficial, but it is inadequate to assume that their idea would have been as twisted as the exploitation of the community, as you so coldly suggest. It would appear very likely that an image was intentionally made, but the truth really isn't that complex. For some reason people draw wild ideas of how Conqueror is a masked beast that has manipulated the server's mind from the beginning into thinking we're something that we aren't, but our structure really isn't that complex. Seriously, with the several people that have left Conqueror and joined opposing factions, you'd imagine one of them would have some proof of this accusation, since they were on the inside, but you can't prove something that doesn't exist.

The current situation is the result of pure luck and development of relation policies. First things first, at no point did CQ say they would defend anybody from RQ, they were merely KOSed, as I have stated over and over, this was later accompanied by the Blt KOS. The fact that the server liked CQ's support against RQ was an unplanned consequence, but not necessarily unwanted, as we did hunt them in places like SP. I'm not entirely certain how the alliance was made with GZ, but CQ isn't much for making the first move on such things, so I would take note of the element of doubt that should be present in your claims, which you instead express with such certainty. As such, no, it is not accepted server history if it hasn't been properly proven in the way that you describe.

Also, there was no magnificent plan between GZ and CQ, it's public knowledge that we want to keep RQ and Blt (for CQ at least) off the map, it's unnecessary to make it sound like the discovery of a conspiracy theory. Although, it wasn't a plan that was developed, it was more of a common enemy.

I've addressed this last point in my post, in the manner that I discarded it as, well, pointless. At no point have I said that we do not have a part in the forming of our faction's image, the idea is idiotic at least, why would you even say that?

Policies attempt to properly direct the actions of the members, but it is the way in which the members manage to employ them that the image will be made. I hadn't even addressed this point in my previous post, so there's no way I could have been lying.
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    Kiwi - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    every big guild rpked at roses. you ******n hypocrites **** me off. its only a big deal when conq does it because they are the best guild and people cant find anything else to qq over. stop bitching in the forums and go do something. its a game, treat it like one.
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Holy ****, look at all these people cry about pk, if you dont like it then form a stronger guild and defeat us, we didnt get our land and power handed to us.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    to go back a ways ... CQ was PKING parties of whitenamed people who were not BLT or RQ as they were killing mobs and trying to get their own drops from the mobs that they killed. I personally saw CQ wipe out a party that killed a mob because the mob had amongst its drops a calamity axes mold. Chaotiic aoed along with a few others and killed the party before they could pick the item up and then they ninjaed it. Your best defense is less qq more pew pew... grow up. Yes its a pvp server and I am here for that reason. I simply want to see some coordination from the rest of the server against a guild of people who do whatever they want whenever they want and then hide behind personal kos lists or its a big guild we cant track everyone. blah blah. youre just as bad as RQ you just hide it better and arent stupid enough to waste hours of your life rpking lvl 30's at heavens tear or secret passage.

Yay i got mentionedb:cute It is well known that daikoku is a superstitious guy and one of these superstitions is that if you use ur ulti to finish a boss hh/fb/world boss etc. it will give better drops. We are all thoroughly entertained daily on vent by his screams of "ULTAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY" when the boss is near dead and as such its pretty much ingrained in every cq to ulti when u see that last spec of hp on a boss. Therefore you can see why when the boss was about to die at the event all those around it were hit by an array of ultis from cq members all of which are aoe and will kill people who arent protected by faction pk. Even some cq my have died as all cq especially melee classes know Elayne's push to talk is the cntrl key so you can imagine what happens a bit too often during world bosses. Having said all this....I killed you all cos i felt like it b:chuckle

You made a small amount of sense and lightly touched upon some truths in your post until the last paragraph. You clearly think too highly of rq to think we specifically targeted them to create some sort of false image and get the server on our side. We were fighting rq before they were the "villains" of the server simply because they pissed off officers during CB. I find it pretty arrogant of an rq member to think our guild was created to eliminate rq. RQ was always considered a guild full of noobs who didnt know they were noobs and as such we felt it was our duty to show them they were so. This however was just a side-note not some grand plan, this is clear from fact that we were officially supposed to ignore rq and not actively pk them until level 50. Daikoku was always more focused on being the best we can than killing rq. In fact when the Asc/BL/UL kos started rq were completely forgotten as nothing but a casual annoyance.

The fact that you said CQ jumped to ally with GZ only proves ur ignorance. GZ were a very interesting guild, they were a merge of our major ally (AxeGang) and BL major ally (UL) and were obviously very much neutral to both us and bl. They would have remained so but for BL's arrogance. Those who were there remember bl were on top and thought they were unbeatable gods so when gz encroached on their grinding spot simply meaning to grind in what was considered the bad spawn (west fish) they were threatened with kos and forced out. Many will remember warmachine's WC pretty much telling them to gtfo. CQ however being the carebears we are and remaining loyal to our allies allowed and even invited our axegang friends and their new gz guildies to share our already cramped grind spot(undines). BL persistent bullying of gz pking their members for grinding in the wrong places or blinking in the wrong direction eventually caused kos to break out between bl and gz which of course made them our unofficial allies. BL FORCED gz to ally with us we didnt ask for it and neither did gz.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
This discussion has been closed.