For All Harshland players

Options
Unknownwdf - Harshlands
Unknownwdf - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Well this is my 1st post.. I know Im gona Get Blasted from some ppl for this Thread But i Just wana tell what I think So i Dont Care.. Well This Is Just a Game And No need To Get Tensed over This Game. So Many Members Flaming Others In this Game.. =( Also All Flame About Crimson Kingdom allience. Well As Some Told We are Just 400 and U guy can take Us Easily If U stop Flaming Other ANd Consentrate On lvln.. And We Didnt think to dominate this server so anything we just wana have fun and we r doing it b:pleased. Well U kill And Die dts normal U dnt wana take ss or flame othr for it.. Well A Game is Made to Have friends and have fun Not to Make enemies.. What ever your guild is be loyal, Help mates, Have fun, U will own others.

Thanks for reading =) Have fun and Cya ingame mates b:bye
Post edited by Unknownwdf - Harshlands on

Comments

• Crucifix - Harshlands
    Crucifix - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well this is my 1st post.. I know Im gona Get Blasted from some ppl for this Thread But i Just wana tell what I think So i Dont Care.. Well This Is Just a Game And No need To Get Tensed over This Game. So Many Members Flaming Others In this Game.. =( Also All Flame About Crimson Kingdom allience. Well As Some Told We are Just 400 and U guy can take Us Easily If U stop Flaming Other ANd Consentrate On lvln.. And We Didnt think to dominate this server so anything we just wana have fun and we r doing it b:pleased. Well U kill And Die dts normal U dnt wana take ss or flame othr for it.. Well A Game is Made to Have friends and have fun Not to Make enemies.. What ever your guild is be loyal, Help mates, Have fun, U will own others.

First off, anyone who thinks the Kingdom-Crimson Alliance is taking over the server, is mentally challenged, and obviously knows nothing of this game.

Secondly, totally agree with you, more people on this game get kicks off crying and whining on the forums and in world chat than actually playing the game.

So honestly, **** the ones who hate, and the ones who don't, also hope you guys are successful at whatever you plan to do, as well as every other guild.

No, I'm not kissing ****, but I am stating the obvious that picking two guilds that are "the strongest", and hating on them and making BS up happens in every game.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Is This How All The Cool Kids Type Now?
  • Guillk - Harshlands
    Guillk - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I always c the same posters..Unknownwdf u dont have to explain nothing to them... if they r intelligent they already found the reason why there isnt a lot of Crimson players posting....

PD: Flame of the day... this server is just hillarious .. everyone just flame, cry, whin... learn from the OUTSIDERS ... they already teach how to do things...
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    First off, anyone who thinks the Kingdom-Crimson Alliance is taking over the server, is mentally challenged, and obviously knows nothing of this game.

There's so many people in that category.
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Crucifix - Harshlands
    Crucifix - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    There's so many people in that category.

It's sad really, I can honestly compare it to people who watch the basketball game, as soon as the team they dislike scores first, they give up and say "F this their going to win, the games already over, blah blah"
  • xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Is This How All The Cool Kids Type Now?

~or it's just that English is not his arterial language??? You nitpicking geek.
  • Corwin - Harshlands
    Corwin - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    no known language capitalizes every other word in a sentance, you enabling baboon
  • xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    no known language capitalizes every other word in a sentance, you enabling baboon

Oh, fun time! Let me break it down for you...
    no known language capitalizes every other word

You've studied every known language? Aware of every phonetic, syntax, semantic and pragmatic used? So fluent that you can type in any language without making a single grammatical error? Amazing is what you are sir!!!
    sentance

Learn2Spell <- L337 typezor skillz
    you enabling baboon

Ugh..what?

*grammar police have left the building*

@ the OP: Drama makes the world go around :) No drama = ZZzzz
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Please stop breaking my e-balls and reroll a PvE server instead of crying about people who bring drama to PvP server. PvP server is nothing without the whining kids and WC drama.

Pz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

b:victory Keep up the good attitude.
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Players on the PvP server <333 drama, gives them someone to target >:]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Corwin - Harshlands
    Corwin - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No I have not studied every language, but he was obviously typing in english, and you said it was because this was not his first language. That is a moot point because that has nothing to do with capitalizing the first letter to every word.

and the last part is because you called him a nitpicking geek, so I called you an enabling baboon. i really don't know why because hypocrite seems more fitting

calling someone a nitpicker and then nitpicking away, go figure.

takes one to know one I guess
  • Ruby - Harshlands
    Ruby - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    you enabling baboon

b:chuckleb:laughb:chuckle
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Rubyb:byeb:kissb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This is completely unrelated but it goes with the title.

STOP BUYING GOLD OVER 150k!!!!! We need to bring the prices down to a reasonable level.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This is completely unrelated but it goes with the title.

STOP BUYING GOLD OVER 150k!!!!! We need to bring the prices down to a reasonable level.

I gotta buy ateast two every week for my arcane book. And then I might buy some during the week.

I can't help it. >:D
  • Persephone - Harshlands
    Persephone - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yay! Ruby! b:pleased