Who else thinks that KoS is BS?

eagle117
eagle117 Posts: 14 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
I'm really getting tired of the KoS drama that get's played up on this server. All I'm trying to do is lvl, but an enemy faction is ALWAYS right there! It pisses me off, and I can't go factionless because I really need FB help and such. For those of you who do not understand, and for the guild leaders who keep this sht up, this post is for you to listen to. YOUR PROBLEMS ARE NOT OUR PROBLEMS! I'm so sick and tired of being killed by people in other factions because they hate my faction.....it just breaks flow. You need to kill someone for being on a more personal lvl, or because you are a backstabbing cockbite (yes I'm ripping this off RvB but SHUT UP b:shutup it's true!) I'm not going to say that PvP needs to be gone all together, but I'm saying that KoS has to GO! If you wanna random PK, go ahead it's a PVP server, that's what it's for! But for God's sake, I'm getting sick of being killed and then being told "It's nothing personal, I'm just supposed to kill you". That's another way of saying "I'm a complete DOOSH who can't go balls out and just kill people for fun, I'm doing it because I was told to and I'm enough of a **** to do it!" If you wanna know why I'm ranting like this then you have missed the whole message. Guild leaders: STOP FHUCKING KOS-ING OTHER GUILDS. It gets balls annoying and it makes everyone else look at you like you are a **** with no life at all and want to simulate your life online.
Death and the Marines have two things in common;
1. They both kill other people as easily as breathing.
2. They both would kill each other if they met face to face.
Post edited by eagle117 on

Comments

• Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    eagle117 wrote: »
    YOUR PROBLEMS ARE NOT OUR PROBLEMS!

A guild's problem affects all of it's members, period.

Reroll to pve if you want a PKless environment.
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Re-roll on PvEb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shinigamii - Harshlands
    Shinigamii - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Honestly, the point of KoS is to disrupt enemy guilds leveling and in doing so people will get become upset and leave which will destroy the guild. As you stated it seems to be working the way its suppose to, since your pretty angry in your post.

The best way to avoid this is join a guild who is either quiet enough to be unknown to KoS factions or join a guild strong enough to defend against you for KoS.

I'm just letting you know thats the pupose of KoS.
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ^ What he/she said!

@ OP: Q_Q more
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    R-R-R-Re Roll!
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What guild are you in, out of curiosity?

Also, nice RvB reference.

Finally, lol at Angerr's signature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Those are all true quotes as well ;)
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Probably in Sin. I would laugh so hard if you were one of those Sin members I killed over and over yesterday. b:chuckle You are talking just like that one guy in silverpool.

Dish it out but u can't take it. Sad. ;o
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Those are all true quotes as well ;)

That's really discouraging... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Guillk - Harshlands
    Guillk - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm really getting tired of the KoS drama that get's played up on this server. All I'm trying to do is lvl, but an enemy faction is ALWAYS right there! It pisses me off, and I can't go factionless because I really need FB help and such. For those of you who do not understand, and for the guild leaders who keep this sht up, this post is for you to listen to. YOUR PROBLEMS ARE NOT OUR PROBLEMS! I'm so sick and tired of being killed by people in other factions because they hate my faction.....it just breaks flow. You need to kill someone for being on a more personal lvl, or because you are a backstabbing cockbite (yes I'm ripping this off RvB but SHUT UP b:shutup it's true!) I'm not going to say that PvP needs to be gone all together, but I'm saying that KoS has to GO! If you wanna random PK, go ahead it's a PVP server, that's what it's for! But for God's sake, I'm getting sick of being killed and then being told "It's nothing personal, I'm just supposed to kill you". That's another way of saying "I'm a complete DOOSH who can't go balls out and just kill people for fun, I'm doing it because I was told to and I'm enough of a **** to do it!" If you wanna know why I'm ranting like this then you have missed the whole message. Guild leaders: STOP FHUCKING KOS-ING OTHER GUILDS. It gets balls annoying and it makes everyone else look at you like you are a **** with no life at all and want to simulate your life online.

HAHAHA what can i say...blame Brendle and GodsFear
  • eagle117
    eagle117 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009

I'm in Kylin, Sin is the problem for me.

TY, I really like RvB

And yeah that signature is funny.
    Death and the Marines have two things in common;
    1. They both kill other people as easily as breathing.
    2. They both would kill each other if they met face to face.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    That's really discouraging... lol
    Funny thing is Maitresse ganked me with another archer yesterday in swamps and they both died.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • nini09
    nini09 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    oh no.....
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009

People like this fail at life. QQ moar. If anything these QQ threads just make you more of a target...
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    go to pve server....
  • Cutieeyes - Harshlands
    Cutieeyes - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Probably in Sin. I would laugh so hard if you were one of those Sin members I killed over and over yesterday. b:chuckle You are talking just like that one guy in silverpool.

Dish it out but u can't take it. Sad. ;o

Lol like i 1 shot u soo many times hahah u make me laughb:chuckle
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    HAHAHA what can i say...blame Brendle and GodsFear

Easier to say FailBeast 1 and FailBeast 2b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rein - Harshlands
    Rein - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    RE-ROLL!!!! Go play PvE server b:cute

Hahahaha
    edited April 2009
    I'm in Kylin, Sin is the problem for me.

TY, I really like RvB

And yeah that signature is funny.

Who are u in Kylin then? I'm in Kylin as u probably know. Sin is no problem even though they try to be. All they do is 5v1 and by the time we call for backups, they are gone. I am stronger than their leader, kill him all the time but I would say I'm the weakest in the guild as a robe veno.

You're gonna have to deal with Sin as long as u stay in Kylin because we are mortal enemies. Sin wants to be rpk with the crappiest people on the server and that won't work.
    edited April 2009
    Lol like i 1 shot u soo many times hahah u make me laughb:chuckle

how do u say that? I just killed you at Fugma Hexlot commander. You only killed me once and that was a sneak while I didn't have my pet out. Also, you were at like 5% HP at the end of that.