how about panther sounds shall we?

bunbohue
bunbohue Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
i spent 10 bucks on a panther only to have it sound like a horse when i ride it haha. gawd just a sound bit u can prolly steal one from the net.
Post edited by bunbohue on

Comments

• czakalaka
    czakalaka Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hmmm about panther,
    Developers of Perfect World really dont know nothing about animals, maybe its time go to ZOO with all developers team??b:laugh

The funniest is that Elephant is faster than panther....b:chuckle
    Upcomming mount will be tortoise, faster than all mounts now
    - with N.O.S (Nitrous oxide system)
    - tunned engine
    - exchaust system
    - 21' wheels
    - bumpers
    - vinyls
  • Mirathyl - Sanctuary
    Mirathyl - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    czakalaka wrote: »
    Hmmm about panther,
    Developers of Perfect World really dont know nothing about animals, maybe its time go to ZOO with all developers team??b:laugh

The funniest is that Elephant is faster than panther....b:chuckle
    Upcomming mount will be tortoise, faster than all mounts now
    - with N.O.S (Nitrous oxide system)
    - tunned engine
    - exchaust system
    - 21' wheels
    - bumpers
    - vinyls

Fast and the Furious: Perfect World Style?

Maybe we can get some kind of drifting ability with it too?

@OP: I guess I never really listened to the panther. I have a horse so that's all I hear when I ride...never had a panther in game.

EDIT: Just realized this is in the suggestion area. I'm not that concerned with the mount sounds, but I suppose it's not so 'perfect' because of that. Are you talking about the movement sounds for the panther or just the 'vocals' of it?
    "We don't know what we're going to do when we get there, but we're not going to die without good reason."
    - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Mirathyl
  • czakalaka
    czakalaka Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    he said about panther movement sound, its like horse run *clock clock*
  • Nehilenia - Sanctuary
    Nehilenia - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Topicstarter seemed that he never rode a pw horse.
    I had a black horse mount before I traded it unfortunately for a panther.(I should never have made this offer.. It was bad.. I threw all the money, I spent on that horse, through an open window, it was a really waste of coins and playtime, because I never got the full money from the person and after a short time the panther twisted my nerves, I don't like panthers.) I think... the panther doesn't sound like a horse, but some things in the game could be better. Maybe animal-crys, within the idle animation or such things.

By the way.. sry for picking up this old topic. I felt like answer to this topic...