Used items give away.

severan
severan Posts: 703 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Disclaimer: Don't judge me on this, I'm not doing this from the goodness of my heart, I'm doing this because I'm running out of mules to store my new toys in.

I have a lot of level 4X to 7X gears, weapons ornaments stored up from FBs, PK drops, manufactured, used and what other means. My mules are getting full and I'm thinking about doing a major clean up. I would usually pass these on to my guildmates but everyone's level 80+ we don't have lowbies.

One man's junk is another man's treasure, so instead of selling them to the NPC I'll give it to you if you can use it.

Just mail Severan in game on Lost city on what Item you need (I don't have molds afaik, nor mats or DQs) All I have are 3 * gear weapons and some HH60 items that I got from pk drops.

List:
  1. 3 * Level 70 Heavy armor+2 +48 HP + 4 dex and 2 sockets with g5 HP stones
  2. HH60 Axe (Placebo's axes)
  3. HH60 Fists (don't remember)
  4. HH60 Xbow (don't remember)
  5. 3 * level 62 Helmet +60 HP + 60 evasion and 2 sockets.
  6. 3 * level 6X heavy gear (full set, including pants) with + 46 +46 evasion mods on everything and 3 sockets fitted with g4 amber shards. [My 6X gear]
  7. 3 * level 68 Cape + 78 evasion + 78 evasion + 3 sockets with amber shards
  8. 3 * level 62 Etheral Necklace + 76 acc + 4 strength.
  9. 3 * level 6X full LA gear with Evasion mods and all sockets fitted with g4 Amber shards.
  10. 2 * level 60 LA chest plate +40 hp + 40 HP with 4 sockets.
  11. Some level 4X channeling rings and level 5X critical hit 1% might rings.
  12. Bunch of other 3 * 5X items Heavy and LA.

Can't list them all, just mail me what you need along with your class and level (1st come 1st serve as I'm getting rid of this junk) and I'll check and mail you w/e I have as the closest.

And this is not an event. _|_ AH sucks

p.s. if anyone has junk to give away, feel free to hook it up on this thread.
Sever: Lost City
Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
Post edited by severan on

Comments

• Kurimao - Lost City
    Kurimao - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hi...
    im a Lvl 64 Cleric and would love to have that channelling ring.
    Need a new bang-for-the-buck PC?
    Need quick and easy PC repair?
    Need a friend?
    Need a shoulder to lean on?
    Need someone to bring out the best in you?
    Need someone to unleash your most hidden desires?
    Need someone to explore your most intimate pleasures?
    No Need To Look Further!!!
    JOPAK is here!

Where everything is never what it seems!
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    3 * level 6X full LA gear with Evasion mods and all sockets fitted with g4 Amber shards.

Since I just had a baby girl I am unable to get into game probably in time to send you an email.

my ingame name is Tatuaje.

It would be wonderful if you are able to mail me those wonderful LA gear for once I am back on and playing more I will be at 60 in no time to use them :)

If not I totally understand. I am LA veno that plans on PKing so that armour would work out fantastic.

Thanks ahead for prehaps sending a nice gift.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    you guys are late btw, most of my junk was given away in 4~8hrs after I made this thread. I'm sorry if you requested something and didn't get it. I said 1st come 1st serve.

Thanks for helping me clean my mules. If you need any help, do PM me I'll see what I can do.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...