New idea for the Cordinates assistant

Options
Nnn - Sanctuary
Nnn - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
i have an idea.

in the quest log , how you click "Find quest" how a name and cordinate comes up. there should be a avaliable option to click "track" .
when you click track the cordinates automaticly tracks into your Cordinates assistant. it would be much easyer and helpfull!

Thanks.

I have a print screen incase nowon knows what im talking about.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5141/trackq.png
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NNN-SANCTUARY
Post edited by Nnn - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Angelle - Heavens Tear
    Angelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    xD I was hoping someone would come up with this idea! Anddd you did it~!!!

I really hope they consider this because it would be very handy and so much easier to use.

): I wish they'd also expand the maximum amount of coordinates used...six isn't enough! >_<
    Former Leader of 卓越的 {Transcendent}
    -- DoIl - Venomancer - 6X

;D You can call me Minny.
  • Nnn - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yeh i no, it will be MUCH easyer!

hopefully more supporters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NNN-SANCTUARY
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Both of your suggestions are great (auto-track and more than six coordinates). Here is to hoping they listen.
  • Nnn - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yeh i no, please GM look and make it happen

CHOP CHOP! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NNN-SANCTUARY
  • daxton
    daxton Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Not to hijack the thread, but I have something to add. The above mentioned idea is a great one, I agree. I'd like to have it go one step further in that the waypoint marker and the text in the locator have corresponding colors. Simply add the color to the text in the locator. cant count how many times I've had to redirect because I thought I was heaeded for 1 waypoint, but was actually heading to another.
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    Pemarkre - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh I would very much love a Track button for Find Quest. To add it right now I have to close that window and hope I type the numbers right XD

I ended up peering off a cliff into a lake looking for an NPC once because I miss-typed a number.

The corresponding colors are an interesting idea, but I always close my coordinates assistant when moving so that I can pay attention to my surroundings. So I'm just going by the tracker dots on the map, not the names. Mouseover gives the name of the dot. I just have to be careful when I remove one of my waypoints because it changes the colors of other dots sometimes and the purple one I wanted to follow next is suddenly blue, and the newest point is the purple one. Ebil purple marker, how you've led me astray!
    Take the moment in your hands, and dust off the parts that you wish weren't there. Hold onto and pursue the parts you enjoy, letting the drifting dust fade away on the wind, remembered and learned from, but no trouble to you now. ~ Myself, 4/4/09.

Call me Kemi, the lighthearted, optimistic cynic. ^x^

Harshlands |*| Lareish (Enraged Wz - Main) |*| Lalarei (Clc) |*| Pemarkre (Vm)
  • Nnn - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yeh hopefully the mods/gm's take this thread more serously b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NNN-SANCTUARY