April Foolio

Options
Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver
Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
I was happy to see the Cross Faction Mounts but then it says at the end
April Foolio
Now im just mad. They should just come out with it. btw the new mounts that are out suck.
opinions opinions
Post edited by Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary
    Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I dont think the new flyers suck..altho anyones thoughtson them are purely opinions b:chuckle As for the cross mounts...I like my wings (water of skies) more than any of the untamed/human mounts lol. Plus I scrolled down and saw the "april foolio" before I actually read it b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    6X Sin on RT
  • Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Options
    opinions opinions thats what the forums are forb:victory
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    April Foolio eh? Something tell me TheShazzbot did that.....b:angry I was a little excited myself about the Cross Faction mounts, but then I just got a huge....b:beatenup in the end =[
  • mudd21
    mudd21 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i got upset when i saw it was fake to :( i wanted my barb to have wings b:cry
  • Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I wanted bat wings for my veno, it match my bat wings on my head.......so much for that b:bye
  • Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Don't know yet if the new flyers suck or not, that's subjected to personnal taste anyway. I just LOVE my swiftshadow, and wouldn't change it for any other flyer. I'm not really into the flying swords. I think some of the wings are rather gracious. However, a barb with wings ... That's just crual for the wings.
  • Pixiegirlx - Heavens Tear
    Pixiegirlx - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:sad

-FAIL- QQ
  • SilverTease - Heavens Tear
    SilverTease - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    nuuuuuuu!!

no way i'd want to see my veno flying with wings! i already get too many pm's asking if im a cleric (usually while flying on manta durring WQ) b:lipcurl

it's a pretty good way to tell what class is a certain player, and i like it this way. Why not remove stat req's for weapons so barbs and bm's can use magic swords and archers use axes and clerics use sligshot.
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Attitude Marshal ~
    b:pleased I love my Neph b:pleased
  • Crucifix - Harshlands
    Crucifix - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    April Foolio
    Now im just mad. They should just come out with it. btw the new mounts that are out suck.

I believe I read a gm stating somewhere there will NEVER be cross-faction mounts, EVER.

And to the new mounts sucking, you can't please everybody, and some are never pleased.
  • mudd21
    mudd21 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

it's a pretty good way to tell what class is a certain player, and i like it this way. Why not remove stat req's for weapons so barbs and bm's can use magic swords and archers use axes and clerics use sligshot.
    b:laugh

and also so lvl 1 can use lvl 100 weapons b:laugh
  • SilverTease - Heavens Tear
    SilverTease - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    mudd21 wrote: »
    and also so lvl 1 can use lvl 100 weapons b:laugh

don't forget gm items ffa b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Attitude Marshal ~
    b:pleased I love my Neph b:pleased
  • VenLooki - Heavens Tear
    VenLooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    don't forget gm items ffa b:victory

b:pleasedb:pleasedb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Marshal of Loyalty faction in Heavens Tear!!
    A fun, loyal and most of all helpfull faction!!!
    My Hercules, VenLooki's Secret, has been born!
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Too bad it,s a joke. It would really have increased the sale of the cash shop aviations items.

I always disliked the beastkind aviations : way too big and always blocking my view of what is below me, which is why I never bothered to buy anything but the cheapest manta ray. While the elves wings don't block your view.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • sakuradaidouji
    sakuradaidouji Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    *sigh* i was prepared to give away a +3.00 ride to get blood mist for my veno... even if they were basic, just so i could have them... i hate april fools. i want to hunt the wretched soul who thought it up...
  • Vandalarius - Sanctuary
    Vandalarius - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I thought it was a pretty nifty april fool's joke. It served it's purpose as a joke, and gave me a good chuckle =O! In regards to the new mounts, I like 'em. It's always nice to get more options to choose from, even if it really is just for looks. The only problem I have is the amount of whining I see every time they implement a new feature, or bring in a new 'sale' with an update. I see people chanting that the new stuff bites cause it's not what they wanted, or this sale is epic fail because it's not something they could use at this moment blahblahblah. I think the majority of us know that the fashions, mounts, items ect. that have not been released yet on PWI, will be eventually. Just need to learn patience =O. I mean come on, they don't charge us to play. Now on the other hand, if they DID require a monthly subscription to play then THAT'D be a different story, sort of.
  • PersonaChi - Sanctuary
    PersonaChi - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    "At Perfect World Entertainment our #1 Priority is to ALWAYS please our users whenever possible "

This was the part that was the april fools joke right......
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:pleased first
    b:angry after
    b:cry now

Why?!
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    opinions opinions thats what the forums are forb:victory

Love your name Puppet! <3

Oh and Happy April Fools Day, enjoy those cross faction mounts, lol b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    April fool, lol, looking at the banner I thought, lol, PWI got their banners wrong. They've got a panda riding a sword b:chuckle.

Too bad for those that wanted other class aerocrafts. I always like the aerobeasts for untamed.
    Oh, I'm still b:angry though; where's the Wurm? b:laugh b:laugh
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Saint_drake - Heavens Tear
    Saint_drake - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    "At Perfect World Entertainment our #1 Priority is to ALWAYS please our users whenever possible "

This was the part that was the april fools joke right......

hmm lets see..many things v high on demand still not in the boutique, bugs still present which existed since the start of the servers and staff taking bribes or banning (thank heavens only temporarily) big guild leaders for fake reasons prooved by "some other guilds officer having an alt in this guild"

yep, looks like aiming at client satisfaction is a joke
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No... just no

of course it LOOKS cool. But it really isnt.
    The winged elves are called WINGED elves for a reason keep it that way.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Emerencia - Sanctuary
    Emerencia - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Haaa I was so ready to sell my israfel for bloodmist. :( I really hate having to ride on a huge animal thing. And the new untamed mount is freaking huge, wth?
  • darkshao
    darkshao Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Aww... I was hoping for Rick Roll b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Known as ShoeFury in the PWI forums.
  • Foxy_licious - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_licious - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    when i saw the post i was like *YAY! AT LAST!!!* but at the end i was like *dead*b:cryb:cry GM's u are so evil!!!!b:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [XxX][I don't have to justify the way I live my life][XxX]
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I was so gonna buy a goose :( I want one so bad b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • tashite11
    tashite11 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh man, they got me good. I won't give details but let's just say I can't show my face to my guild ever again. They'll all die laughing at me. I soooo believed it! I was ecstatic(didn't read to the end).
    That was an April Fools joke alright but damn I had to go into town for a tub of ice cream I was so freakin' depressed.......
    They shouldn't do that, they know it was what we wanted. I remember thinking: "This means my life is completed" when I saw the post. My gf had a good laugh at me too. Ice cream coming out her nose and all.
    That was just sick gms.
  • Esparagondaa - Sanctuary
    Esparagondaa - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    wath are you complaining i bought my sel wathcer of the skies adn i cant wear them(i am veno)b:angryb:angryb:angryb:
  • Mirathyl - Sanctuary
    Mirathyl - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    When a friend of mine linked me I was doubting it from the beginning. I wasn't fond of the idea as I liked how the races were seperated by the different fliers. Of course, I really didn't even need to go to the bottom of the article because of how they were writing it in general. A lot of it came of as sarcastic jokes, not to mention remembering what date it was after midnight, which prevented me from really putting any worth on that 'announcement'.

Yay for skepticism?

In terms of the actual update though, I definitely like the look of the sword but not too fond of the other two. Then again, I'm not really planning on getting CS wings in the first place. ^^;
    "We don't know what we're going to do when we get there, but we're not going to die without good reason."
    - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Mirathyl
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    April Foolio
    opinions opinions

I agree...

GIMME BLOOD MIST FOR MY VENO DAMNIT! b:sadb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]