Cross faction mounts

Esparagondaa - Sanctuary
Esparagondaa - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
i got my self elf wing why cant i wear them?
http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/cross-faction-mounts-2091

can enybody explain me(i am veno)b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by Esparagondaa - Sanctuary on

Comments

• aegis456
    aegis456 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Wow...look at the bottom of the post past the pictures...I was waiting for someone like this...
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Always read the whole thing b:laugh
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    Pemarkre - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Luv, the bottom of that announcement revealed it was an april fool's joke. You're not going to be able to use them on your veno. But if you get a Winged Elf character you could. Or you could try selling it or trading it in-game. Good luck :)
    Take the moment in your hands, and dust off the parts that you wish weren't there. Hold onto and pursue the parts you enjoy, letting the drifting dust fade away on the wind, remembered and learned from, but no trouble to you now. ~ Myself, 4/4/09.

Call me Kemi, the lighthearted, optimistic cynic. ^x^

Harshlands |*| Lareish (Enraged Wz - Main) |*| Lalarei (Clc) |*| Pemarkre (Vm)
  • Esparagondaa - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i will kill the one who made thath up:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    I'll bet it made some nasty doom on your wallet

Try traveling to Plume, if you have a Tele, or just talk regularly, I'm sure there will be somebody there who might want to buy the wings from you for coin, or even trade you for something else like dyes or whatnot. Not everyone's in a position to donate for the Zen/gold so good luck to you!
    Take the moment in your hands, and dust off the parts that you wish weren't there. Hold onto and pursue the parts you enjoy, letting the drifting dust fade away on the wind, remembered and learned from, but no trouble to you now. ~ Myself, 4/4/09.

• Esparagondaa - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    or i cant even trade it for a mountb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    XD Probably :) At the very least, you should be able to sell it for Coins and then raid the Auction House and get a rare pet or nice mount ^x^

• Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I wonder how much money this "joke" is going to make for PWI.
  • Pharse - Heavens Tear
    Pharse - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well it does say in super huge font at the bottom that it is an april fools joke. Also the descriptions on the wings would say elf.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i will kill the one who made thath up:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:

I have been saving for those "Wings of Seraph" or maybe "Wing God" wings I see on ecatomb: http://www.ecatomb.net/flight-e.php

But I doubt they will be releasing them for months. So maybe I can buy your wings from you? I will try and contact you in game if I can find you when I get in, in a few hours.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    aegis456 wrote: »
    Wow...look at the bottom of the post past the pictures...I was waiting for someone like this...

I too was waiting....surprised it took this long!

Reminder: ALWAYS read the entire thing!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Submit a ticket and ask for a refund.

Let the joke be on them ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I wonder how much money this "joke" is going to make for PWI.

LMAO. Because if you look at the message, the april fools part is wayy at the bottom. Some people might not even look at the pictures.

These crooked mofos did that **** on purpose.

wut?
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The same thing happened to one of my guild members. I suggested to them, as I do here, to submit a ticket. The GMs here are quite helpful when they have the ability to do things, and I'm sure they can remove your wings and refund the zen so you can buy an untamed mount or whatever else. They still get the money, you get to spend it how you like, everyone's happy.

While I agree that announcement might not have been the best idea, I don't think they did it to mislead people. They're human too, they like to have fun.

Good luck, hope you get it sorted out

~Del
  • Dioica - Sanctuary
    Dioica - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    When I try sending email to Esparagondaa in Sanctuary, I get "recipient does not exist"???
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well it does say in super huge font at the bottom that it is an april fools joke. Also the descriptions on the wings would say elf.

Lol, yea. It does NOW. This morning (GMT+1), it was still small, though red. Guess they changed it after a few too many tickets about it not working, lmfao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!