Can I get a reminder on how to get new skills?

Options
Yaiko - Sanctuary
Yaiko - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Cleric
Yes, it's a n00b-like question but seriously I do need help on getting new skills. Please help :D
Post edited by Yaiko - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Advent_fox - Sanctuary
    Advent_fox - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    go to the cleric trainer in the main cities : )
  • Talshina - Dreamweaver
    Talshina - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    As you gain levels, new skills (or higher levels of old skills) will unlock. You can see the levels for each skill by looking at the Skill Tree (press R to bring up your current skills, then click the "skill tree" arrow in the lower right.)

After they have been unlocked, then you need to seek out a Skill Trainer for your class. City of the Plume has a cleric trainer and archer trainer near the pool that's under the Great Tree, near where you find the Elder. There's also a pair of trainers in the Village of Bamboo. I see you're level 20+ so you should hopefully be heading to Archosaur soon, they've got trainers for all six classes in both the southwest and northeast corners of that metropolis.

Once you've found a skill trainer for your class, you can then purchase skill upgrades with a combination of Spirit Points and coin.
  • Mr_Grip - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Grip - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Also bare in mind you need to complete your spiritual cultivation quests in order to unlock the higher level spells and skills. Cultivation quests will show up in your quest list a gold and under the cultivation tab.
  • Yaiko - Sanctuary
    Yaiko - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Thanks so much :D
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yes, it's a n00b-like question but seriously I do need help on getting new skills. Please help :D

n00b!

just kidding b:laugh
    b:dirty
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    "Can I get a reminder on how to get new skills?"

Open your skill tree, if you leave the mouse on a skill for a bit it gives you information about it, in that information it's included at what lvls you can learn/lvl up each skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]