faction FAMINE

Xxfaminexx - Dreamweaver
Xxfaminexx - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Guild Banter
faction: FAMINE
lvl:1
leder: xXFAMINEXx
server: heavens tear(inactive)/ dreamweaver

we are a rather new faction but i do have around 6 months experance playing pwi.

Im looking to possably recrute members for my faction

they need to be ACTIVE players or u will not last long

requirements:

ACTIVE
lvl 15+
and team players
any class
rules:

dnt be a jurk
no drama (having fun is ok but dnt take it 2 far u will get banned)
pk at your own risk (both servers are PvE)

each class will have an exector and marshal tbd by me

experance playing is not a must... im more than willing to hlp and show a noob the ropes.

IF ANYONE SEES A MEMBER OF MY FACTION MISSBEHAVING PLZ PM ME HERE OR INGAME SO I GET THE MESSAGE WHEN ONLINE.

we are currently doing FB's and intend to do furure TW.

my policy is that as we strengthen each chr in the faction we strengthen the faction as a whole. we are stronger when we play together.
b:thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~b:thanks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post edited by Xxfaminexx - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Xxfaminexx - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    We are still looking for faction members

Particularly

Barb
    Veno
    Clerics

Newcomers are welcome
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~b:thanks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • sp1d3rman
    sp1d3rman Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i think id be interested in joinin, im currently a level 9 barb, im new to the game but cathin on pretty quick, im on as much as i can be, i think i would be a good addition, pm me my ign is mcspiderman
    edited March 2009
    indead we are sorely in need of barbs. ill try to find pm u when u are online. when do u usualy play?
  • sp1d3rman
    sp1d3rman Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I Joined Famine just a couple of days ago, and I must say that I am hugely impressed. Couldnt ask for a better group of guys and galls allways there to lend a helping hand (or comment). Fun to just talk to while grinding out the next lvl, or with helpful advice whenever needed. Working together for the benefit of the whole. Couldnt be happier. Interested in joining a Great faction with Great people allways willing to help, then look no farther than FAMINE!!!!
    edited March 2009
    thank you. u have alrdy proven yourself to be an asset to the faction and an active member.

keep up the good work and ill see u in game.
    xXFAMINEXx
    edited March 2009
    we are starting to grow as a faction slowly but we are growing

still looking for members

we are trying our hands at sum faction events as we grow we will be able to provide more help, more diverse events, and more companion ship
  • Mcspiderman - Dreamweaver
    Mcspiderman - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Seriously guys and galls this is one of the greatest factions you can join, allways helpful, just today i asked for help with some minor quests, and i had 3 senior members volunteer to stop what they were doing and help lil ole me. I was very impressed, couldnt ask for a better group of guys and galls to be associated with.
    mcspiderman
    FAMINE Leader
    Dreamweaver

famine.forumotion.net Check it out!
    edited March 2009
    our members are starting to reach the lvl 30+mark

late yesterday i took myself and 2 of our new members thru their fb19 and they did a great job
    PROUD OF YOU!!
    edited March 2009
    we are still looking for active members if interested plz respond here or ingame

dreamweaver: xXFAMINEXx
  • altamos
    altamos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm interested in joining.
    Lv. 20 Blademaster, ign RamblinBob
    edited March 2009
    welcome ill try to pm you ingame
  • Kale - Dreamweaver
    Kale - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I love you FAMINE b:kiss EVERYONE join usb:dirty
  • Nehpets_mi - Dreamweaver
    Nehpets_mi - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi everybody,

I was wondering if I could become a member of FAMINE. I am currently a level 20 blademaster and from what I have read, this faction seems to be everything I've been looking for. I am looking for a guild who likes to have fun but is willing to help out one another; sort of like a family. Im also looking for friends around my level to quest or grind with (fighting monsters by myself gets so boring).

So I've decided to give this faction a try (I'm a little torn between this faction and Valkyrie because both of you sound good... maybe you two should combine 0.o).

Anyways, please pm in-game if I can join. Thanks.

P.S. I'm currently on spring break right now so I have more time to play PWI.
    edited April 2009
    ty i consider it a compliment to be compared to valkrie i know a few of their members in game and sum out aswell. ill try to pm u in game but if u want u can pm any of these chrs

xXFAMINEXx
    arlow
    kale
    mcspiderman
    Sylvanforest
    edited April 2009
    welcome to the ranks Nehpets_mi

RamblinBob, Sakuramiko..... im sry i havnt been able to catch you when u are online
    edited April 2009
    Attn. all FAMINE family members, i got our forum up and runnin, its at http://famine.forumotion.net. Its kinda empty right now so get on there and show your love!!

Thanx
    spidey
    mcspiderman
    FAMINE Leader
    Dreamweaver

• Thiele - Dreamweaver_1249784270
    edited April 2009
    Hey xXFamineXx!

Not sure if you remember me but you and some of your members helped me with my FB. I was in a faction at the time but now am not. I am interested in joining FAMINE so hopefully I'll fit the mold.

Currently level 30 Cleric - Thiele

=D
    edited April 2009
    i will try to pm u in game. also u can try to pm one of the following members

arlow
    Kale
    mcspiderman
    Sylvanforest
    edited April 2009
    attn. we are still actively recruiting, were a fun, active, helpful faction, we have forum, voice chat, all the amenities of home lol, but seriously guys/galls hit us up.
    mcspiderman
    FAMINE Leader
    Dreamweaver

• omeralam
    omeralam Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i am willing to join but i am level 6 cleric, just joined few weeks ago. if you like then pm me my crac name is :mogambo:
    edited May 2009
    ATTN. FAMINE is now under new management! pm me for invites, recruiting active players, all lvls and classes!

Thanx
    Spidey
    mcspiderman
    FAMINE Leader
    Dreamweaver

• God_ares - Dreamweaver
    God_ares - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Sounds cool i may join. I have to think about it.
    I am the Greek God of War, and Son of Zeus b:cool
    edited May 2009
    ATTN! FAMINE is now a lvl 2 faction, still actively recruiting all classes and levels pm me guys we would love to have ya!!
    mcspiderman
    FAMINE Leader
    Dreamweaver

• DETHBROKER_ - Dreamweaver
    DETHBROKER_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I wanna join, am a barb lvl2 lol..

I have an archer lvl16 and two bms lvl 15

I like barb the most so far!

I am on almost every night!

DETHBROKER_ is my ingame name

You guys are the coolest, I have seen and played with your members and enjoyed it very much! Made me wanna keep playing PW b:pleased
  • DETHBROKER_ - Dreamweaver
    DETHBROKER_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    {Deleted by author}
  • mouse010
    mouse010 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hi mousey here just checking in
  • Xaikus - Dreamweaver
    Xaikus - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Sounds like you guys are a cool faction. Im a leader of my own, but just wanted to give you guys a thumbs up :)
    NoQuarter: Friendly, helpful, and Mature. Recruiting players any level on Dreamweaver.
  • MuscleMat - Dreamweaver
    MuscleMat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Just joined Famine today..absolutely LOVE ITb:pleased