Rome Recruiting

2»

Comments

• Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Rome lvl 3 faction is now recruiting

Fun and friendly guild very active and chatty always 40+ online at any time of day even 4-5 am + /many timezones in the mixture of players.

What We Have to Offer, More explained Below Teamspeak, Twilight temple/weapon runs, Territory Wars (still new at it but its fun as hell), Boss days, Guild Forums, Lots of FB runs, and cooperation with other guilds for fb's/bosses/help etc we are in good communication with as well as a friendly atmosphere.

Gear Gathering: We do Twilight temple runs for elite gear/have the policy of need before greed. those that need something get it no questions asked in order of who can wear it and who can use it.

Voting: Our staff is voted into office we are not a guild where special priviliges are handed out according to who we like and dislike. We also moderate who is in office by holding votes on our own forums to see who as an officer is holding up their part of the deal in helping etc.

bosses: we hold boss days Tuesdays, sometimes Thursday and Saturdays (at least Saturdays we don't have a TW). On our forums or mailed to me the leader a list of bosses you have and or pm me w/e works best for you we then make one giant loop both days doing bosses all at once until everyone is completely covered all the way upto fb89 bosses timetravel etc etc.

Guild Held Events We hold many guild events and have pictures on our forums of each. weve done such things as barenaked boxing in the boats of archosaur, Hide and go seek, Item hunting, fishing in our own version :D, the girls have tried a beauty contest of sorts, racing, and many other things. more to come as ideas show. our latest is gathering dq for charm prizes at the end for 1-3rd with other random prizes in the mix, to gather guild funding for more territory war's.

Rules All that we ask is you share the need b4 greed policy, however we do go for pure $ runs all the time. Do not beg for money thats annoying, We will help with difficult tasks such as mobs if your a class you support has difficulty with such said things just try on your own first dont always yell for help, we believe learning on your own at first molds a character, tweaking your weaknesses. but im always willing to help have and always will. lastly just keep the guild fight free i tolerate no fighting you can i dont care, just make sure its in pms. guild chat is for fun/friendly and insane subjects.

NO DRAMA PLEASE! If your a trouble maker, or have a serious ego problem and tend to create trouble, sorry but we probably don't want you in ROME.

Who to Contact Rofocal is the leader. Nadiva director (Mediva) on her alt if neither of them are on, there are the marshals ScarletAngel, Nomaad, & KuroHimiko. finally our executors are Miyakoto, PureGreekHot, Foxx_Trott, Pilcid, and Blue_Moon.

Everyone in PWI Have Fun and enjoy the game. for merges contact Rofocal and Mediva only. we will never merge to Your guild. but are taking incoming :) And TW Alliances can be considered, contact one of us for talks.

Have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Sekaya - Sanctuary
    Sekaya - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I have to say I am very interested in possibly joining ROME.

IGN: Sekaya
    Class: Archer
    Level: 59
    I'm currently with Advent, but due to some conflict I am looking into leaving and joining a new faction. The first thing that leaped out to me was that this faction seems well organized, and I like knowing where things stand/ what is allowed.

Keep in touch with me and I may end up joining your faction quite soon. We shall see :)

And I must admit to being very curious about territory wars. I love the idea of a very active faction. How many do you tend to have online generally?

Talk to you more in the game,

Sekaya.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sekaya, the problem is that you are in the wrong server. Rome is based in Heavens Tear.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited March 2009
    Yeah maybe it wasn't clear, ROME is a Guild on Heaven's Tear. But dang wish you would have been able to join with us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • AssasinBlast - Heavens Tear
    AssasinBlast - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hi, i forgot the forum page can someone tell meb:pleased
    edited March 2009
    Best to ask in guild chat bud. We don't like linking our forums to every Tom, D-ick, and Harry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited April 2009
    Psst . . . ROME a budding TW faction is looking for higher level peeps to join our ranks. 40+ members online pretty much at all hours of the day at least. You will never feel alone again. Come join one of the most fun, friendly, guilds. I can honestly say, that once you join and make an effort to let us get to know you. And try to get to know us, you will never want to be in another guild again. We are a family.

If you want to be one of us. Just give us a hollar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • emilyrd
    emilyrd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Apparently you guys are really good.....19 of my faction, DemonFire, joined you a few days back. I don't know how you do it....but congrats.....on being convincing enough to get "loyal" members to join!

lol a few of your members even tried recruiting me......I would join, had I not had DemonFire! You guys are indeed strong....but I thought it was fun watching lvl 60 Barb, 49 BM, and a cleric get PWNED by a boss....Sorry, but that was funny!b:shutup
    edited April 2009
    19 members of your guild, joined ROME? Are you sure you got the right guild here? I think you have your facts wrong. We haven't taken on 19 new members from your guild. And if we did have some join from yours it most likely was because one joined, liked it, and told their friends to come. But 19, I think not.

Before your post here, I had not even heard of your guild before... sorry.

Good luck with your guild, hope to have the pleasure of seeing you on the TW battlefield someday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited April 2009
    ROME has done a bit of restructuring. We got some new officers, and new director, and merged with another guild, got some fresh new blood. We are gearing towards a heavier TW overall goal, and increasing our level limit for new members. Looking for level 50+ characters with a burning desire to TW. You must be active and show your able to level to 60+ ASAP. Soon our level limit will be increased to 60 we expect so now is the time to join if you want in. The guild is some of the best people I've ever had the pleasure to play with. Very funny, and chat is always nuts. Come join a fast rising guild, who will soon be a force on the TW scene.

Due to the fact we are taking a more serious take on TW now, please know that if you join, we hope you'll be with us on TW day on the battlefield. There is strength in numbers. And we need you!

Join today!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
    edited April 2009
    ROME still seeking level 50+ Barbs, BM, Wizards, Clerics and Archers FTW in our TW plans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    bumpity bump bump
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _kaien_ - Heavens Tear
    _kaien_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hello, I'm semi new to PW and I was hoping to find a good Faction to join for the simple reason that I hardly play because the environment is so huge I hardly run into anyone outside of towns. And it becomes rather dull just running around alone so I'm seeking out a faction to hopefully fix this.Also I dont know much about this game in particular but I've have played a Few other Mmorpg , I play weekdays and weekends. I have a Cleric,Archer,and Blademaster
  • Forlorn Fang - Heavens Tear
    Forlorn Fang - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hey Rofocal ^^b:victory
  • lordsuper2
    lordsuper2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hey there, im a lvl 36 something and i stopped playing pw a few months ago, but im coming back, and im wondering if i can join.

im back in the game now.

My ingame name is whosyourmummy