What the players want to see in the updates

2»

Comments

• Sacrifice - Harshlands
    Sacrifice - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You're a moron. Seriously, you are. You accused everyone of crying and wanting everything "right now" (inferred from the wording in your previous post), and when called on it your best response is to continue to lob accusations about the people who posted in the thread. Seriously, that's the only thing you can think of? Launch more accusations and insults?

Take your own advice, and go away.

Also, using profanity on the forums is oh so mature. *rolls eyes*

Grow up.

Dang, that took you a LONG time to respond, at least you think before you speak.

On another note, U GOTZ TROLED.

No but seriously, every thread like this (Including this one) has people just ranting on about what they want, when they want it, and they want it now.

So seriously, how 'bout you READ the thread, take it ALL in, and then read my posts and see my frustration.

Or option B, **** off completely.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    oooooooh i also wana make my waist abit wider.......
    its abit toooooooooo small...
    had to make my char ALOT thiner so that it didnt look as wierd...
  • Sacrifice - Harshlands
    Sacrifice - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    oooooooh i also wana make my waist abit wider.......
    its abit toooooooooo small...
    had to make my char ALOT thiner so that it didnt look as wierd...

I want to be able to make FAT, HUGE panda WB's, like on MY-EN.
  • Piya - Sanctuary
    Piya - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    back on track I remember something.

I noticed that the friendship quest didn't have the 2nd option that gets you 15k exp anymore. A faction m8 tried and same result, was this a patch change? if so, it's crummy.
  • dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lag fix and thats all.
  • Zurnanion - Sanctuary
    Zurnanion - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I like to see them add more quests, cs, and repeatable quests are fun but are getting boring. Better drop ratio on mobs, as I have seen drop rates go down. (could be because i'm farming wrong mobs but still low drop rates)

And work on the combat system some more. Phy Def seems to work, but the magic defensive does not, when your 60 or so lvls higher than the mob and yet they still do the same damage as back at lvl 10 to you. Or at least balance out the game some more.

Other than those. More mounts and clothes.

Faction Halls would be nice too. And a Faction Bank.

just my 2 cents.
  • Tigertease - Heavens Tear
    Tigertease - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    New clothes
    New mounts
    Way to turn off world chat!!
    More quests that don't constantly involve killing mobs
    Finally get rid of the options that are unavailable (friend finder, etc) - It just annoys me that it's there and you can't use it, can't stand anything like that so fix it all
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I also have a suggestion for something new.. you know how the minimap shows friends as a gold box? and you can get announcements when friends log on..

perhaps showing faction members as blue boxes or some other color.. and the option to announce when they log on.. so that you don't have to have faction members in your friends list just to see when they log on.. since you're friends list has a limited amount (which you should display how many friends a person has so they know when their list is full)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I want to be able to make FAT, HUGE panda WB's, like on MY-EN.

Yes! Fat Panda! With gold rings and a pocket watch and...why can't we have hats? That would be pretty cool, I'd put my Fat Panda in a pinstripe suit with a top hat. That'd be pretty cool, and then get a bunch of venos in vixen wraps to take a screenshot with you. And what do you have?

Panda Pimp.

Someone is probably going to call me stupid for this...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yes! Fat Panda! With gold rings and a pocket watch and...why can't we have hats? That would be pretty cool, I'd put my Fat Panda in a pinstripe suit with a top hat. That'd be pretty cool, and then get a bunch of venos in vixen wraps to take a screenshot with you. And what do you have?

Panda Pimp.

Someone is probably going to call me stupid for this...

or, we could put you in a vixen wrap.. and call you a "pimped panda" b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    first off.. new stuff... the heck with the sales

Cupboards and Wardrobes
    New Outfits
    New Land Mounts (9 tailed Fox)
    New Flyers (Gryphon)

and I personally would like to see city of abominations actually activated so that it can be used. (Would be nice to get the Earthquake Drum fragment quest fixed also)

How about the option to make Houses?
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    or, we could put you in a vixen wrap.. and call you a "pimped panda" b:chuckle

Honestly, I think I'd look pretty in a dress b:cute

psyche.

Noooooo dress for panda. Just the pimp suit and top hat. Maybe a pimp cane. Ok I might be going a little too far with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ditto!! i just got my safe maxed out, because im tired of waiting for them to get around to turning on the cupboard and closets. and i totally agree with your choice of mounts!

first off.. new stuff... the heck with the sales

Cupboards and Wardrobes
    New Outfits
    New Land Mounts (9 tailed Fox)
    New Flyers (Gryphon)

and I personally would like to see city of abominations actually activated so that it can be used. (Would be nice to get the Earthquake Drum fragment quest fixed also)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2009
  • Zap - Harshlands
    Zap - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Jolly Old Jones!

I hope they take jolly old jones behine a ally and make sure he never comes back b:victory
    Nuff said.