Spark Eruption?

Kosmos - Harshlands
Kosmos - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Blademaster
I dont see nothin in here about this skill. It didnt cost me any Spirit or money to get it but I just wanna make sure if its worth it it looks pretty good to me adds 150% of weapon damage and makes you invisible for 1 second after discharge so Lvl up Or Not?
Post edited by Kosmos - Harshlands on

Comments

• Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I dont see nothin in here about this skill. It didnt cost me any Spirit or money to get it but I just wanna make sure if its worth it it looks pretty good to me adds 150% of weapon damage and makes you invisible for 1 second after discharge so Lvl up Or Not?

Spark eruption doesn't have lvls, you learn it only once and you're set (later on you get a 2nd and a 3rd spark).
    Does it worth it? you ask.... oh yeah, it's an essential skill that will come in handy countless times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It's free, take it.
    Back.
  • Kosmos - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Oh ok ok just making sure Well thnx.Oh and I got a question. What is The Combo Skills for? wut does dat help with?
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Oh ok ok just making sure Well thnx.Oh and I got a question. What is The Combo Skills for? wut does dat help with?

Hmm i don't think there is any good combo for a BM to use but the use of combos is to avoid hitting buttons all the time, for example Clerics have two main attacks: Great Cyclone and Plume Shot, let's say you put them on numbers 1 and 2, instead of hiting reapetably 1 and 2 you make a combo with the two spells so you can just hit one button (the one that has the combo on) and simply watch the fireworks till the mob is dead b:victory

Combos work better for casters though since casters don't use physical attacks like BMs or Barbs, I'm not sure but there isn't some specific combo you can create for a BM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkOsiris - Lost City
    DarkOsiris - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sage Spark For Axe Worriors Ftw
  • xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    actually, i think it cost some piddly minor amount of spirit n coin...
    but its definitely worth it :)
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    Ganiju - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    xxxdsmer wrote: »

no it doesn't use them. it uses chi...thats it...nothing else...
    probably one of the smartest in perfect world
    yet the lowest of level
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It's free, take it.

Honestly, I was confused when I purchased mineb:laugh. I was wondering what the heck? is this free?
  • Kosmos - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Hmm i don't think there is any good combo for a BM to use but the use of combos is to avoid hitting buttons all the time, for example Clerics have two main attacks: Great Cyclone and Plume Shot, let's say you put them on numbers 1 and 2, instead of hiting reapetably 1 and 2 you make a combo with the two spells so you can just hit one button (the one that has the combo on) and simply watch the fireworks till the mob is dead b:victory

Combos work better for casters though since casters don't use physical attacks like BMs or Barbs, I'm not sure but there isn't some specific combo you can create for a BM.
    Oh ok ok THanks for the info. I dont use it but I just wanted to know what it was for. But thanks alot man.
    xxxdsmer wrote: »
    And no it don't cost nothin thats why it was kinda strange to me :).
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Honestly, I never use the skill. Too busy saving sparks for sutra.
  • Kosmos - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Honestly, I never use the skill. Too busy saving sparks for sutra.
    Its pretty good though atleaste u dont waste no mana by using it other then spark