My petition for personalized beams for Beloved.

Hisuna - Sanctuary
Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
I think that all my members deserve personalized beam attacks. I have listed below the effects of each beam and what member would be using it and why. (Rest of the members will be added as they decide on their desired beam)
These beam attacks would of course not give us an unfair advantage of any kind and would do no actual damage whatsoever. *gigglefit*

Hisuna - Pinkitude Beam - Turn everything on one character except their skin pink for 5 minutes. Cooldown 300 seconds.
Why? Guess.

Vinny_D - PITA Beam - Create a ridiculously amazing spectacle of charging particles preparing to fire what appears to be the most powerful beam attack in all the fake worlds, and upon finishing the charge, chucks a pita at someone's head. Channel 20 seconds. Cooldown 60 seconds.
In case you do not know what a pita is, It R Here: Pita
Why? Because vinny is a P.ain I.n T.he A.ss

Grass - Doobie Beam - You've all seen it. Angry players spouting nonsense and making threats in world chat. How about a little peace? Upon being hit by this beam, a player would be forced to immediately sit down, take a look around, and say: "duuudee....." Effect lasts 5 minutes. Cooldown 10 seconds.
Why? because it's Grass.

DeafForest - Clarb Beam - Can only be fired at clerics and barbarians. Causes any cleric hit to immediately transform into a Barbarian of the same level, or any Barbarian hit by it to transform into a Cleric of the same level.
Why? because you always wondered what it would be like. Effect lasts 5 minutes. Cooldown 300 seconds.

Xaune - Kitty Beam - AWWWWWW! Look at the cute wittle kitty...it's SO CUTE!! *Throws it at your head*. You get the idea. No cooldown.
Why? because if xau doesn't get kitty powers, nobody does. b:angry

Eunie_D - Vinny_D Beam - Summons a demon spirit cannon, loads Vinny_D into it and fires him at an opponent. This attack does 1 billion fake damage! Explodes on impact. After being hit the damage is displayed and the opponent is successfully knocked onto the ground. Don't tell them that the attack didn't actually do that damage and that they are only in "Fall Down" position. See how long it takes them to realize they can just stand up. Cooldown however long it takes to revive vinny and drag him to the next target.
Why? because everyone has fun using vinny as ammunition, who better than his wife?

I hope that all of our fellow PWI players will support this wonderful addition to our skill lists and that GM's will present this fabulous idea to developers immediately. ^_^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The family is a haven in a heartless world.
Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
Post edited by Hisuna - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Eunie_D - Sanctuary
    Eunie_D - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    LOL I Love it Hisu!!!!! U Soooo Rock b:chuckle
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nice ideas Hisu, best I've seen in some time. Remind me to bring them up to Dvorak ;O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    andracil wrote: »
    Nice ideas Hisu, best I've seen in some time. Remind me to bring them up to Dvorak ;O

It would be very much appreciated. *straight face*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pockums - Heavens Tear
    Pockums - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Grass - Doobie Beam - You've all seen it. Angry players spouting nonsense and making threats in world chat. How about a little peace? Upon being hit by this beam, a player would be forced to immediately sit down, take a look around, and say: "duuudee....." Cooldown 60 seconds.
    Why? because it's Grass.

Question on the cooldown 60 seconds part, is it 60 seconds before reuse, or 60 seconds cooldown for the target? I'm trying to decide if the 60 second cooldown is too long, or too short.
  • xauie
    xauie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I love it Hisu! Kitty powers! hahahahaha. Thank you, I needed the laughs.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Question on the cooldown 60 seconds part, is it 60 seconds before reuse, or 60 seconds cooldown for the target? I'm trying to decide if the 60 second cooldown is too long, or too short.

Until it can be used again.
    xauie wrote: »
    I love it Hisu! Kitty powers! hahahahaha. Thank you, I needed the laughs.

I try my best xauxau.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pockums - Heavens Tear
    Pockums - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Until it can be used again.

Then I think that the cooldown time is too long. There would be times where it will have to be spammed.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Then I think that the cooldown time is too long. There would be times where it will have to be spammed.

Duly noted and changed. Thank you for the input.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • songuy
    songuy Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:cute I love all of these ideas b:chuckle