question about swiching bound items

Options
zinitron
zinitron Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Lets say i want to have 2 armor sets or 2 wepons, example one for pve other set for pvp. Can i bound both sets and then swith them when i want?
Post edited by zinitron on

Comments

• Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    im pretty sure the answer to the question yer really asking is no.

But yes you can do that.

Did i confuse you?
    Back.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You can bind whatever you want...

HOWEVER

Once bound, you are stuck with them forever....if you decide to unbid them, you literally lost them.

I would not worry about binding anything until you are a high level with goodies you are for sure holding on to. Even then, you can use dolls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    zinitron wrote: »
    Lets say i want to have 2 armor sets or 2 wepons, example one for pve other set for pvp. Can i bound both sets and then swith them when i want?

You can bind both sets but you cant resell them. If u bind them u can leave them in ur inventory, bank, or equip them thats it.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think binding is kinda crazy. =/ The only time I could see doing it is if you have super endgame stuff. But even then...what if a new patch comes out and your stuff isn't so endgame anymore. You can't even resell it. If you are red THAT much then you need to be keepin dolls. b:shocked

I saw someone with a bound wheel of fate on harshlands...stuff like that isn't necessary. b:faint
  • Tailpuff - Heavens Tear
    Tailpuff - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    u cant unbind gears? Thought u could if u waited 72 hrs and of course u would loose the binding charm.
  • starman17
    starman17 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    binding may be cheaper than dolls if you're getting killed like 100 times a day
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    if you bind an item it becomes usable only by the person that binds it, so you can de equip it and re equip it at your leisure, swapping it out for other gear. Other people cannot use an item that is bound to you.
  • Valord - Lost City
    Valord - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Thanks to sillyfoo and hawk this answered my question b:victory