What guild do you hate the most?

Options
Mrtank - Dreamweaver
Mrtank - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Other servers got this, lets go head roll out the poll for this server too...

What guild has the "worst" reputation on the server and why?

If your guild you wish to pick isn't on here please post w/a reason..

Dont just select one cause you can, post a reason... =)
Post edited by Mrtank - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• kuratha
    kuratha Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This is a very important poll. Please take great care when selecting the worst guild...lest you accidentally select the wrong one. We would hate to put the wrong people in the spotlight.
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The Guildless! Oh wait that's my guild....
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • joemina
    joemina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Calamity because there rude ignorant wont help other people and pick on everyone smaller than them b:angry
  • Shino - Dreamweaver
    Shino - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    These all seem like fairly decent guilds. I picked BloodPact because of their smack talk on world chat. It doesn't make you look cool, guys. It just doesn't. They seem to have toned it down as of late, though. Other than that, they seem fine from an outsider's point of view.

There's my opinion.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    joemina wrote: »
    Calamity because there rude ignorant wont help other people and pick on everyone smaller than them b:angry

Since when?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kage - Dreamweaver
    Kage - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    heh, seems like most of the people who voted anti calamity are immortal members.

go farm some more pks off each other
  • Aerith - Dreamweaver
    Aerith - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    These all seem like fairly decent guilds. I picked BloodPact because of their smack talk on world chat. It doesn't make you look cool, guys. It just doesn't. They seem to have toned it down as of late, though. Other than that, they seem fine from an outsider's point of view.

There's my opinion.

well, its not that we talk smack, its that EVERY time someone dies from us, they cry on WC. it just gets so old -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aerith - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Since when?

lol i've seen u ingame

no need to start flame bait on the forums, you ARE a mod after all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tomato - Dreamweaver
    Tomato - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol i've seen u ingame

lol This whole thread is flame bait b:chuckle
  • aryannamage
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol i've seen u ingame

Wasn't meant as such just honestly meant it as a serious question. I have seen them help people outside faction alot whether bosses or FB. So yeah wondering o.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrtank - Dreamweaver
    Mrtank - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This ain't a flame bait, just trying to see what different guilds reps are across the server atm.

Alot of people QQ because of BPs WCs. Yes it had gotten out of hand at few points and now has been taken under control. But seriously, everytime a BP member kills someone they QQ. Then they get there friends, BP kills there friends, flame BP members a bit, then start QQing in WC. Rinse and repeat.

Calamity, for a faction thats "the new radiance" they sure do fail as far as helping there own members. I have ran numerous amounts of there guilds FBs because they cant find help in guild. Alot of people complain that Calamitys ability to help people is really low everyones out for themselves there it seems.

Immortal, well they just started off wrong anyways. Farming kills for the PK board, same as Calamity lack of help, and they have more people QQ in there guild then the forums has people QQing about flesh ream...(okay maybe not that much but they got to many crybabies)

Equinox, I don't know much about. I was gone for a week and saw them pop up. But if Im correct Momentum failed and merged with Equinox. Me and Zion got in a debate over wether or not they failed. C'mon, yall failed... How does the "strongest" faction with the highest levels and such up and merge into ANOTHER faction? b:question

Now question, looking at all those votes there are so far. Why cant yall give reasons as to why yall hate those factions? After all a mod, aryanna, votes she hates bloodpact... Well why?
  • aryannamage
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Not the full guild but I do see them alot in worldchat and at times can only roll my eyes thinking why? I have met alot of very nice people in all the factions whether bloodpact or any other. I admit I don't like drama whether in a faction or worldchat and bloodpact did show up alot in worldchat rather hoping that has calmed down or will soon. I am barely watching now was too much for a while so am hiding in other chats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aerith - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Not the full guild but I do see them alot in worldchat and at times can only roll my eyes thinking why? I have met alot of very nice people in all the factions whether bloodpact or any other. I admit I don't like drama whether in a faction or worldchat and bloodpact did show up alot in worldchat rather hoping that has calmed down or will soon. I am barely watching now was too much for a while so am hiding in other chats.

well read what i said. the only reason we go on WC is because people cry about getting PKed, blah blah blah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cookie - Dreamweaver
    Cookie - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Calamity, for a faction thats "the new radiance" they sure do fail as far as helping there own members. I have ran numerous amounts of there guilds FBs because they cant find help in guild. Alot of people complain that Calamitys ability to help people is really low everyones out for themselves there it seems.
    ?

Lol Calamity doesn't help?
    Half the faction has there TT.
    And most of them didn't even have to pay unless they were too impatient to wait. FB's are constantly getting helped and so are bosses.
    Only people that fail to get help are the ones who fail to speak.
    So i guess because I've done FBs with BP elysium immortals and all those other people that means they fail at helping there members aswell?
  • Torigabriel - Lost City
    Torigabriel - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ah I voted for the guild I hate the most not the one with the worst rep. If i was going to vote for that to be honest I would have to Vote Clamity or BloodPact. I hear the most trash talk about those two.
  • mrbad
    mrbad Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Personally i run fb and kill bosses for others 99% of the time im online. other 1% is my Grinding/Quest time b:laugh there is a button called safe mod if you dont wanna get pked try using it. myself you will never see my name red except in TW. at least not a pvp wanna be on a pve server
  • Tomato - Dreamweaver
    Tomato - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I was going to stay quiet on this subject, but now I want to give my 2cents =)

I see Calamity as a guild that's very helpful to its members. Understand that some people are impatient, and if they don't get a party together at the exact time they get the quest, well, they complain their guild won't help them.

All I've seen from Calamity is a willingness to work together. And, I've seen Calamity extend party invites to others that need help with bosses.

The "out for themselves" mentality doesn't exist from what I've observed.

Only people that fail to get help are the ones who fail to speak.

This is definitely true. All you have to do is type "me" and you get an invite to whatever boss/fb they're doing. Gotta be fast at typing though lol. but if you miss that run, there's always another round the corner =)

I'm not voting because I really don't know the other guilds well enough. There's always a lot of hate/jealousy circling the larger guilds, and I'm not going to rely on the talk out in the streets of Arch to form an opinion of other guilds. =)
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I voted for Enrage, even if we're on HT.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    so Well u all cant judge a faction, reasons

- Have u been in it ? if not what makes u think u can know how they work..

- Server is up for only 3 weeks... I guess no1 have a own rep yet... we need more time for see it

I think thats enough for well there are more for sure.. just cba to write

Cu Oleeb:bye
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    MrTank: Equinox is a merging of two existing factions to make one stronger faction. So far it seems to have worked. As far as Momentum failing, after some nice (and wholly unecessary) drama a lot of the higher and mid levels left, most of them it seems went to Calamity, some to other factions, and others joined Equinox after it's formation since the troublemakers were gone. lol Momentum seems to still be around and I wish their old and new members the best. ^^
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well for me is this thread just radicolous. only making more hate and trash talk..
    And people. please stop Saying calamity doesnt help their members. We help all their say they need help, as fast as we can. Dont judge on other people comments, if you havent been here, dont judge us.
    We help people outside faction too if we'r doing same thing and have space or if people are willing to kill the boss or so again.

example tonight we went to jewelscalen. I tanked jewel for myself and other members. killed like 5 times, we took all in which were around asking for help.
    Dont believe rumors, and for once. its NOT hard to find help in Calamity.

And i really have nothing to say, else than this thread never should be made. big mistake from the creater.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Minta - Dreamweaver
    Minta - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Voted for Calamity. Why? For intentionally KSing me, KSing my friends(even at bosses).

And about that "my guild doesn't help me blah blah" usually comes from impatient people, some people don't understand that we can't do high level bosses when all high levels sleep or are on exp scrolls, ding TT or w/e else
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Minta if any KS you or your friends, then tell it to an officer in Calamity, cos' it's not allwowed.
    But if you by KS mean example. Some calamity stand at some boss killed adds and gonna go on boss in a sec, and then another team go hit on the boss. Then will calamity ofcourse go and "KS" ( or whatever u would call it in that case) you.
    If you mean archer/cleric/wiz there hit mobs before u do, cos' of their range in quests.. thats not really KS either, just advantage of range. ( pisses me off too btw lol)
    I doubt Any in Calamity KS intentionally, if they do they should be punished btw.

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Minta - Dreamweaver
    Minta - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    They did that intentionally, get me pissed so much that i started to talk ****s so they reported me too...is that revenge for us PKing your guild mates? Im always white name, if don't like that i grind/quest there then just kill me not KS me. And it 100% was not accidently KSing. I have no idea what kinda punishing system your guild have, so i dont know is it worth to use tele and look for calamity officer
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I don't know who you talk about.
    btw, Revenge for pking us, well I don't know how many of us there PK at all. its few. But pking is at their own risk I believe, and should not be used as reason for ks'ing any at all, no matter guild.
    But hey, im just a tiny lil member lol.

In every guild will there always be some sad person(s) trying to ruin it for other people.( so i wont say there isn't in Calamity, I just don't know who then )

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Dunno - Dreamweaver
    Dunno - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I can't vote any faction as most hated because I don't judge factions, I judge players in it. So in a way, more bad apples in one faction, less I like it in total but I still have hope that there is good persons inside.

Highest turn off to me is botting. I've seen couple 60+ players botting occasionally. I have reported them to GM, to faction leaders and they still are in game and in faction. These factions get no respect from me. Another one is trashtalk, it's so useless and childish that I instanly put that player in category "ignore". Third turn off is QQ for PK, no matter if you are ganked or whatever. It's PvE server so you are not in danger to PK'ed if you choose so. Selfishness and plain bad behavior towards others is last major thing I have here. I'm not going to say any names but anyone in Dreamweaver probably knows some of these persons.

Last I checked, many factions have some bad apples b:shedtear
  • oznig
    oznig Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I would have to say TheLegand. I do not normally judge anyone, or guilds for that matter, but just as it is pretty low for someone to leave the guild with no explanation, it is quite a bit lower to kick someone, an hour after inviting them when that person logs out for a minute to eat dinner. Then after asking why, getting completly ignored...
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hello to everyone on this thread. I would like to say as a fellow leader of a faction, I do not understand why you guys hate Calamity or Bloodpact(though at times the people are annoying, but only SOME). Firstly, Calam has always been nice to all the friends I know in the faction and Bloodpact the leadership and others like them are nice and fair but its only some of the lower/newer people that make the faction have a bad rep. Though I think some of the people in both factions need "Work" i still dont think that its enough to "Hate" them.
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Tabasco - Dreamweaver
    Tabasco - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This guild isn't on your list, nor do I hate this guild...I just have a bad taste about them now.

I was grinding on a mob, trying to get hay drops, as well as finishing up quests for blobs and treelines. A Titans officer threw me a random party invite, which I ignored. He then hit several of my mobs (he was able to 1-hit them). Then told me it would be faster if I teamed with him. I told him I wasn't doing that quest, just grinding. He said he had a quest. He continued run from one mob to the next, 1-hitting all the rhinos in the area. After constantly being ks'd, I left, after letting him know I thought he was a bit rude.

I don't know why he wouldn't let me be. I had 1 rhino, treeline, and blob in this triangle I was working. I guess he felt they were all his since I wouldn't join him and help him with his quest? Go figure.....

Not sure if all the Titans are this way, but he's an officer (I think Executor)....and officers play according to guild rules ya? I just felt he was out for himself, didn't care about other people playing the game, and felt it was ok to ks. Now I'm left wondering if that's just how the Titans are.
  • toshirohit
    toshirohit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Calamity seems like a good guild. Even when I am not in it, they still helped me with bosses today. It was not just a Calamity member or 2, but MILLIONS of them. Well....like 10. So I think a lot of the trash talk is unfounded, just because they have the most land and is the strongest, it does not make them the most unfriendly.

At the moment, I cannot really tell which guild is the most 'evil'
This discussion has been closed.