hay

douglasking1
douglasking1 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
iight me n sum sexy ladies b:dirty been lookin 4 hay. we killed every turtles for 2hrs each n we got 1 so far can sum 1 tell me where we get them faster?
Post edited by douglasking1 on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/9757

Scroll down for a list of monsters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Talshina - Dreamweaver
    Talshina - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't remember where in the forums I read it, but I recall seeing somewhere a discussion about how drops are generated after you kill a mob. I believe that if you're significantly higher level than the target, not only will it give less EXP and Spirit, it will also have a lower chance of dropping loot.

So when looking on the list that andracil was kind enough to link, try to find mobs that are close to your level. Or, as the saying goes, "Pick on someone your own size!" =)
  • konnya225
    konnya225 Posts: 0
    edited March 2009
    hihi....u may want to try getting it from rhinodrakes just outside west of archosaur, antelope pup near stairway to heaven.

we got ours from the big fishes (sorry forgot the name) at aromatic river...outside south archosaur near hidden orchid valley...used about half a day and collected about 20...

only thing about this place is u have to be really careful cos the river is full of undines...nearly died...b:angry
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    Pemarkre - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The Lvl 8 turtles don't drop it very often. It can take anywhere from 2 hours to 3 days to get enough from them. I swear, though, once I'd gotten the 20 hay I needed and expanded my pet bag, I killed some turtles out of spite while waiting for a party member to catch up, and the next two turtle kills dropped hay @.@ They knowwwwwwww.

I heard everyone saying Antelope drops hay better, but I got the Hay quest far too early to play with those on my own. The turtles were green for me while I was grinding so I may have been handicapped by the level limitations. Thing was, my husband had a lvl 8 character and had only marginally better luck. Those things cough up Buddahs Hands like nobody's business though.
    Take the moment in your hands, and dust off the parts that you wish weren't there. Hold onto and pursue the parts you enjoy, letting the drifting dust fade away on the wind, remembered and learned from, but no trouble to you now. ~ Myself, 4/4/09.

Call me Kemi, the lighthearted, optimistic cynic. ^x^

Harshlands |*| Lareish (Enraged Wz - Main) |*| Lalarei (Clc) |*| Pemarkre (Vm)