Perfect World FanArt

Options
FinalEcstasy - Heavens Tear
FinalEcstasy - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
edited April 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
i'm still newb to photoshop,just drew a few PWI related pictures and though i'd share them here.comments are welcome! b:thanks
my character in game:

cleric.jpg

Veno in Duke Rose dress(still working on background):

Venoplus1.jpg

butterfly.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
♥=Signature by Semyezza=♥
Post edited by FinalEcstasy - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    nice stuff! b:victory
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • KitsuneXIII - Sanctuary
    KitsuneXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Those are all really good!b:victory
  • Sindygoboom - Sanctuary
    Sindygoboom - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Incredible!

But is that cleric using pyrogram? b:shocked

(i'm quite unfamiliar with cleric attack skills beyond plume)
  • FinalEcstasy - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thanks guys~☻☻☻
    working on another picture now,before my PS 30 days trail expired,i'll post it up later.
    Incredible!

But is that cleric using pyrogram? b:shocked

(i'm quite unfamiliar with cleric attack skills beyond plume)

cleric kinda have the same animation when they using seal spells,not exactly the same effect like wiz but similar =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirathyl - Sanctuary
    Mirathyl - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I thought the same thing about the cleric and pyrogram but you're right, one of the defense seals has an animation like that. I use it all the time during boss fights xD.

I <3 your first one. I'm no art critic so I don't have any CC for you.
    "We don't know what we're going to do when we get there, but we're not going to die without good reason."
    - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Mirathyl
  • BridgetF - Heavens Tear
    BridgetF - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ooh, very nice. Sweet to look at. Thanks, you brightened my day.
  • morningwind
    morningwind Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    In the middle we all need to do this though:

|(|)|

It's really great and nice- use of hue focusing on the angle they were looking. You're great for a beginner and you know how to draw.

Do you know that someone tried to steal the bloodpumping logo?

I made it first.
    maneventus!
    edited March 2009
    Options
    (too lazy for the background......i'll do that when i feel like dealing with color x_x)

a soft side of Blademaster:

Blademasterplus.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirathyl - Sanctuary
    Mirathyl - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oh...wow. =o

I really like your art style. *still has no CC for you though* >_>

Which armor is that? I assume HA as I don't remember it as a LA. Though before I read your description I thought she was a mage with that sort of armor.
    "We don't know what we're going to do when we get there, but we're not going to die without good reason."
    - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Mirathyl
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Which armor is that? I assume HA as I don't remember it as a LA. Though before I read your description I thought she was a mage with that sort of armor.

thanks alot for your comment,the armor was just made up with pure imagination,i was going to draw some TT90 armor but it's way more complicate than what i though,and i'm not sure about the texture of the armor so i just made up on my own b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Very nice. I love the blademaster, only thing I really notice on it and on the venomancer too is you draw the hair very high and it appears as if their head is quite large for the body. The fringe on the venomancer could start a bit lower and the the hair on both the venomancer +blademaster sits a bit too high.

Good stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Nice work! Though, the pictures look like they're squished horizontally, but that may just be me..?

*turns on art-critic mode*

On some serious C&C, try to avoid using white to highlight, as it makes things look waaay shiny, and even though the armor is supposed to be metal, it doesn't have a mirror shine.
    There are some minor anatomy issues, in that her left (our right) arm is a little long and even with forshortening, her lower leg looks longer than her upper leg, when I think they're supposed to be roughly the same length.
    I know it's up to you in art style, but is that supposed to be the Armor of the Rose? If so, it's not quite that bright purple, and covers all of the female BM's legs. Style is up to you, but in fan art like this, its always good to observe what the armor actually looks like and to copy it, plus it's good practice for observation drawing.
    May I ask what you used for these pics?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Very nice. I love the blademaster, only thing I really notice on it and on the venomancer too is you draw the hair very high and it appears as if their head is quite large for the body. The fringe on the venomancer could start a bit lower and the the hair on both the venomancer +blademaster sits a bit too high.

Good stuff.

thanks for your critics,i actually didn't realized it until you pointed it out....appericate it~ b:thanks
    Nice work! Though, the pictures look like they're squished horizontally, but that may just be me..?

*turns on art-critic mode*

On some serious C&C, try to avoid using white to highlight, as it makes things look waaay shiny, and even though the armor is supposed to be metal, it doesn't have a mirror shine.

I know it's up to you in art style, but is that supposed to be the Armor of the Rose? If so, it's not quite that bright purple, and covers all of the female BM's legs. Style is up to you, but in fan art like this, its always good to observe what the armor actually looks like and to copy it, plus it's good practice for observation drawing.

thanks,i do agree that the only way i know how to highlight certain area of the picture was using white(or near white-color) to get this result,i think it is kinda exaggerate with the light.but i only learned PS recently and i gotta admit there's alot more for me to learn ><
    There are some minor anatomy issues, in that her left (our right) arm is a little long and even with forshortening, her lower leg looks longer than her upper leg, when I think they're supposed to be roughly the same length.

thanks~didn't quiet notice it until you mention it b:kiss

i will try that next time,because i wasn't so sure the texture of armor in-game(sometimes you really can't tell by graphic if certain area is cloth or metal...)or you can say i'm just too lazy ><
    it's photoshop CS4,although i also have painter X and Gimp but i found PS gives the best outcomes of sketches and cell shading effect =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gracefulwind - Harshlands
    Gracefulwind - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Excellent work, It is as if one of the all mighty paint gods have painted it themselfs (yeah sorry, been playing Okami)
  • Saomuel - Dreamweaver
    Saomuel - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options