No manufacturing level 60+ weapons?

Options
Granrey - Sanctuary
Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
edited March 2009 in The Crafting Nook
I've been visiting the Auction how and pretty much there are no many weapons manufactured by players after level 60.

I guess everybody stop manufacturing the blacksmith weapons and focus on TT.

is that what it is? or I'm just being at auction at the wrong time?
Post edited by Granrey - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yea pretty much everyone uses molds or TT after level 60..
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    That sucksb:angry
  • Sindygoboom - Sanctuary
    Sindygoboom - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm going to be leveling my blacksmith (cuurently 4) which i think requires level 60 weapons. I'm not particular about *what* I make, so if you tell me what you want, I can either make that and sell you a good one, or you can help me out with mats and I'll just give em to you.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm going to be leveling my blacksmith (cuurently 4) which i think requires level 60 weapons. I'm not particular about *what* I make, so if you tell me what you want, I can either make that and sell you a good one, or you can help me out with mats and I'll just give em to you.

that sounds interesting b:victory

However, I sold all my mats since I could not find anyone that I could trust to make me the weapons for level 50's b:angry

However, I have enough refine steel. I need to get leather and oil again.

I think level 5 is for level 50's (not 60's) weapons not sure.

Please, find out the level requirement and you must likely have a customer, material supplier and a new friendb:victory
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yup, all the level 60 weapons require level 4 blacksmith. 3 of the mid grade iron bars (refined steel, strong glue, leather) and either oil or rubstone depending on the type of weapon (i assume oil since that's what you mentioned...swords?)

I'll be on tonight around 7PST/10EST if you want to make some arrangements =)
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yup, all the level 60 weapons require level 4 blacksmith. 3 of the mid grade iron bars (refined steel, strong glue, leather) and either oil or rubstone depending on the type of weapon (i assume oil since that's what you mentioned...swords?)

I'll be on tonight around 7PST/10EST if you want to make some arrangements =)

Tonight I'll probably be busy with my FB59. and I need to see if I cannot get enough partnets to take me to TT in case I decide for TT weapons.

My dillema is I would give you the mats if I know the weapons I will get are 3*. However, there is not guaranteeb:cry.

For sure I will buy your weapon at top coin price if they are 3*.b:victory

I will PM you here after I make up my mind.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Everything needs the 3 bars, so you can just tell me what it is you want. I'll make a few. If i get a 3*, i'll let you know. If I don't, i was gonna be making something anyway, so no harm done.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Everything needs the 3 bars, so you can just tell me what it is you want. I'll make a few. If i get a 3*, i'll let you know. If I don't, i was gonna be making something anyway, so no harm done.

That's great. This is my priority with 3*:

Twin Sight Blades (dual blades level 64)

If for instance you get the 3* and still want to do more then you can try

Flaming Fist (level 63, gloves)

If for instance you got both weapons 3* or the blades 3* and the fist 2* (highly unlikely but just in case the "celestial Elder" blessed you while doing the weapons) and you still want to do more.

You can try:

Wings of protecting (Level 61 dual swords)
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The "celestial Elder" hates me apparently. 3 1* and 1 2*...and now I'm out of oil. At least I got some xp on my way to level 5 =)
  • Padixeric - Sanctuary
    Padixeric - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hiho

i'm already at lvl 5, but i'm always willing to help out, might be i still have some mats i don't *need* anymore too, can't remember/check since i'm at work atm

just try catching me when i'm on though (4 more hours at least ... grrrr...)

btw: i got blessed 2 times with making a 3* calamitous pestle too, first one on my first try (was lvl58 then, wohoo, could even use it for 1 lvl ;-)
    second was last week during lvl'ing up my manufacturing skills ... still trying to sell that (well, might be it sold in my afk-catshop, which should be open atm)
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The "celestial Elder" hates me apparently. 3 1* and 1 2*...and now I'm out of oil. At least I got some xp on my way to level 5 =)

LOL, the celestial elder hates you.

hey, I can still help you out buying them. Let me know which ones you got and the starts in each.

I have a big problem, I hate single swords and I just love duals swords/blades.

I cant get TT duals at level 60.

So, contact me. If you have a cash shop, give me the coordinates. I'll be online in couple hours.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hiho

i'm already at lvl 5, but i'm always willing to help out, might be i still have some mats i don't *need* anymore too, can't remember/check since i'm at work atm

just try catching me when i'm on though (4 more hours at least ... grrrr...)

btw: i got blessed 2 times with making a 3* calamitous pestle too, first one on my first try (was lvl58 then, wohoo, could even use it for 1 lvl ;-)
    second was last week during lvl'ing up my manufacturing skills ... still trying to sell that (well, might be it sold in my afk-catshop, which should be open atm)

I mentioned what I need above. So, let me know what you have.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I actually immediately sold them back to the blacksmith and told him his forge was a piece of ****.

I rolled that money into more oil, and I'll give it another shot tonight before I hit up DT. Maybe the quiet forge on Misfortune will be ironic and give me some good stuff =)
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I actually immediately sold them back to the blacksmith and told him his forge was a piece of ****.

I rolled that money into more oil, and I'll give it another shot tonight before I hit up DT. Maybe the quiet forge on Misfortune will be ironic and give me some good stuff =)

I hope the "celestial elder" helps you this time.b:laugh