Zen Issue plz help mighty gm ^^

Holystic - Sanctuary
Holystic - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hi its been over an hour now since I purchased Zen from Google Checkout and nothing has shown up in my Wallet. It just says "reviewing" under transactions. The only thing I can of that may be an issue is that when I 1st registered the game I filled in some bogus details to register my account and figured I could correct it later. My Billing details /email is accurate, so I was wondering if that can cause an issue. Since my billing name is different than the name I registered my account with ? If that's the case where can I fix this so when I make future purchases I don't have to go through this again ?

I checked the CC and Google says all is well so what else gives ?

Thanks b:victory
Post edited by Holystic - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Holystic - Sanctuary
    Holystic - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I have been helped thank you support b:victory
  • Iccyfoxx - Heavens Tear
    Iccyfoxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ummm... got the same problem. Exept its been 45 minutes. Do i fill out a ticket or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to ForsakenX for the sig.
    Killing with flair.
    "Suck my Magmite!"-xXFoxxyXx
  • Iccyfoxx - Heavens Tear
    Iccyfoxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Never mind. It worked. If this is due to some one in support helping, thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to ForsakenX for the sig.
    Killing with flair.
    "Suck my Magmite!"-xXFoxxyXx
  • Neferiti - Sanctuary
    Neferiti - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    well same issue, over an hour
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hi its been over an hour now since I purchased Zen from Google Checkout and nothing has shown up in my Wallet. It just says "reviewing" under transactions. The only thing I can of that may be an issue is that when I 1st registered the game I filled in some bogus details to register my account and figured I could correct it later. My Billing details /email is accurate, so I was wondering if that can cause an issue. Since my billing name is different than the name I registered my account with ? If that's the case where can I fix this so when I make future purchases I don't have to go through this again ?

I checked the CC and Google says all is well so what else gives ?

Thanks b:victory

Hello,

While your payment's status says "reviewing", this means that the payment solution you have used has not completed their part of verifying the purchase. When they have processed the payment on their side and send the payment to Perfect World Entertainment, that is when the status will change from reviewing. There is no estimated time that these things take so you just need to be patient while the payment solution approves/denies your purchase. The newer your account is, the chance of your payment taking a while to approve is increased.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory