Heavenly Faction: TW 3/28 Tank Boss xP

Options
Deathnote - Harshlands
Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Here's a little clip of our faction tanking boss at our keep.

Only 1 Barb(Yaoshi) and BM(which is me) tank boss in TW without clerics eheh.. what you dont expect to happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0swcjffWY7w

In the end we got boss down to 1/8 hp and 6 mobs left.

This coming week we will get it. WOOT!

Edit: OH Forgot to mention, what do you think about the song eheheh. I thought it was pretty suitable xP
Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
Post edited by Deathnote - Harshlands on

Comments

• Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hah!
    +1000000000000000000000000000000 cool points for soloing the boss
    you got a cool **** faction there, I hope you win next week
    Wonhalt
  • Moongirl - Harshlands
    Moongirl - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I don't rly understand why you were fighting it with only 2 ppl but well close enough, good luck for the next week b:thanks
  • Deathnote - Harshlands
    Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I don't rly understand why you were fighting it with only 2 ppl but well close enough, good luck for the next week b:thanks

The rest couldnt withstand the bosses AoE rampage ehehe. so I had them clear out the rest of the mobs instead. b:pleased
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    Jeffreys - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The rest couldnt withstand the bosses AoE rampage ehehe. so I had them clear out the rest of the mobs instead. b:pleased

just to let you know that Boss's AOE isnt 360 degree, its 270 or something i forgotb:shocked

Anyway, you guy did well. Good Luck to next time.
    [Kylin Organizer]Having Fun In The New Serverb:thanks
  • Xvn - Heavens Tear
    Xvn - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    that vid makes me wanna roll a bm again :P
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Nice video
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    EPIC soloing (uh, dualing?). I've heard a fair amount of praise for you, Shini, keep up the good fight with Heavenly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Jesus...

After reading/watching this, I have even MORE respect for Heavenly.

Hell, you guys ignore all the drama between my guild and Crimson and Last Stand and Pendulum... You just keep your mouths shut and level.

It's about time a guild got it right. Even though you guys failed, keep it up. I'm pulling for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristinc - Harshlands
    Kristinc - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    damn u guys r good my faction seems to have to work even harder kepp up the good work and just watch out u never know wat could happen when ur no awareb:chuckle
  • Referee - Harshlands
    Referee - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Jesus...

After reading/watching this, I have even MORE respect for Heavenly.

Hell, you guys ignore all the drama between my guild and Crimson and Last Stand and Pendulum... You just keep your mouths shut and level.

It's about time a guild got it right. Even though you guys failed, keep it up. I'm pulling for you.

They're not as innocent as they seems. At the moment they're KoS'ing a half-dead Citadel to build reputations, plus bullying numerous smaller guilds and do random KoS'. Most of the members are war-monging nublets and you see alot of their level 3x going around red-named.

That's Heavenly for yah.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    They're not as innocent as they seems. At the moment they're KoS'ing a half-dead Citadel to build reputations, plus bullying numerous smaller guilds and do random KoS'. Most of the members are war-monging nublets and you see alot of their level 3x going around red-named.

That's Heavenly for yah.

and I bet those 3x are also walking around without angels..

Gives me an idea..b:laugh
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Nice try Ref, but the Citadel KOS has been worked out already, with civilness. Congrats on another attempt to slander more guilds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Referee - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Nice try Ref, but the Citadel KOS has been worked out already, with civilness. Congrats on another attempt to slander more guilds.

There we go. They're not as harmless as loltank said they were, are they?
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    There we go. They're not as harmless as loltank said they were, are they?

How the **** does saying they don't participate in drama mean they're harmless?

They're a guild on a PK server. Of COURSE they're killing people.

They just don't decide to **** over their own egos in world chat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Referee - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    How the **** does saying they don't participate in drama mean they're harmless?

They just don't decide to **** over their own egos in world chat.

So only things that involve crim/dom's can generate drama, and other factions aren't worth mentioning at the slightlest because they obviously don't matter comparing to the almight crim/dom.

See what I'm getting at here? Put down your ego and realise that they're just a guild on a PK server.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So only things that involve crim/dom's can generate drama, and other factions aren't worth mentioning at the slightlest because they obviously don't matter comparing to the almight crim/dom.

See what I'm getting at here? Put down your ego and realise that they're just a guild on a PK server.

Wait... I'm confused.

I DON"T see what you're getting at.

I merely said they didn't cause drama. I don't see how that's offensive to anyone, honestly... :|

And I didn't say other didn't matter. I don't know where you got that. I'm saying that the only people that cause drama here and on WC in-game are Crimson/Kingdom and Last Stand/Pendulum.

I have respect for Heavenly because they don't. I was being encouraging, and you came in and tried to shoot them down.

Perhaps it's you who need to drop the ego, and let a harmless comment slide instead of contesting everything you don't agree with.

I'm not wasting anymore time defending myself here. Say what you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assailer - Harshlands
    Assailer - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    We haven't KoSed anyone that didnt start a fight with us..Citadel RPKd one of our Marshals..we fought back...but anyways the video is aweosme
    Ex Heavenly Marshal-- Ex Leader of Divinity--
    The Point of Battle is not die for your beliefs, But instead Slay the enemy for theirs.~

The mere fact that I am attacking, intices the enemy to believe I am stronger than They~

Pkin Pkers is fun, and rewarding b:laugh
  • Shinigamii - Harshlands
    Shinigamii - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    Death Note Rule #18
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Thanks everyone.

FYI, you should explain to your guild that PKing AFKs is a bit lame. That way, I won't be tempted to slaughter them wholesale.

Thanks. ^^

Also, Referee, I concede the point... Though I still respect Heavenly for not being involved in the drama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Options
    FYI, you should explain to your guild that PKing AFKs is a bit lame. That way, I won't be tempted to slaughter them wholesale.

Thanks. ^^

Well, we've just gone through a successful merge into our faction so, all the new members are still learning the ways of Heavenly. I'm doing all i will to progress my faction the right way.
    Death Note Rule #18
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Good luck b:victory
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well, we've just gone through a successful merge into our faction so, all the new members are still learning the ways of Heavenly. I'm doing all i will to progress my faction the right way.

Good to hear. You've done a good job so far, so I hope it works out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    nice vid, what song is that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
    edited April 2009
    Options
    nice vid, what song is that?

Sexify my love - New Kids on the Block

b:laugh
    Death Note Rule #18
  • Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    haha thanks, catchy songb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
  • Ruby - Harshlands
    Ruby - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So only things that involve crim/dom's can generate drama
    Correct me if I'm mistaken, but you are the person creating threads about what you call crim/dom.
    and other factions aren't worth mentioning at the slightlest because they obviously don't matter comparing to the almight crim/dom.
    From what I see this is one of your reasons why you continue making threads about so called crim/dom.
    No, what exactly are you getting at? You just repeated something that Loltank mentioned; thereby not making any point whatsoever.b:sweat
    I'm doing all i will to progress my faction the right way.
    Getting back to the topic, thats good to hear b:victory
  • Rein - Harshlands
    Rein - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Go go Shini =) keep the good work on Heavenly <3
  • Akah - Harshlands
    Akah - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hey Guys ^__^

Like the Vid (first time I've seen it), Shame I missed out on the PvE TW's they look like good fun, oh well I'm here for the PvP ones "Roll" on the weekend!

/Akah