Bugged Character - Cube of Fate Crash

neutralman
neutralman Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Support Desk
I just tried to exit the cube of fate by talking to the exit watcher. After about 10 seconds, I get disconnected from the game, and now cannot log into my character. I can log into alts just fine, but not my main character that was in cube. Here is a picture to show the error, please help fix asap.

qn0a3p.jpg
Post edited by neutralman on

Comments

• Yurikko - Lost City
    Yurikko - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ugh, I just started having the same issue, I logged out in the cube to save time for when I logged back in, now my main char is frozen, unable to be logged into, alt chars are fine. :x
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Everyone who was in cube at the time, including myself. Is unable to log back in until they reset the cube server.
    >,> a few more hours the GMs will be awake.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neutralman
    edited March 2009
    Still no reply or fix, please get on this
  • Chaoslegend - Lost City
    Chaoslegend - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Zzz,are GMs even reading this topic?it's been nearly 24hours and I'm gonna miss my daily quest..T.T
  • cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Fix The Problem Noobs.

Losing Xp And Money.
  • ricesoup
    ricesoup Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    this is horrible i missing a day of cube and a worldly and a crazy stone... this is some bs.... I cant even log in the game.... horrible
  • Hip - Lost City
    Hip - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    at this point shouldnt they just port us all out so we can complete our dailies? like, dump everyone by the warsoul thing in the middle of arch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neutralman
    edited March 2009
    This is getting ridiculous, at least give us an ETA so we dont constantly sit here trying to relog every 30 minutes.
  • neutralman
    edited March 2009
    Could we PLEASE get some response on this?
This discussion has been closed.