My Idea's

necrolepsy
necrolepsy Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
<Untamed>
    New Class: Sage -the sage would be a shape shifter class like the rest of the untamed however it relies on the shape shifting more heavily as it would be its main source of uniqueness some examples would be a
frog form-water,turtle form-survivability,snake form-speed/DPS,Pterodactyl form-flying (higher level sorta like the ultimate shape shift) this class wouldn't per say be like spell caster in terms but rather a support class that can both DPS and buff but not heal and it would rely heavily upon speed or some way to make it playable

Customization: Have more beast model's the selection is very limited at the moment some examples are reptillian,saber tooth tiger,and bull's Make untamed mount flying mount's not just stand on them.

<Winged Elf's>
    New Class:
ShadowKnight -The Shadowknight would be a light armor wearer with a magic sword preferably it wouldnt specialize in melee attack's but it would do melee, it would mostly be a summoning class that has minion's not pet's mostly undead serving him but it would have a different melee system it would deal melee damage based on how many point's of fury you have and it'd be quite a hard class to solo with until a certain level.

<In General>
    Make Flying Mount's level able
    Make a mounted combat system-i realize this is difficult but doing a good system of this would rile up many player's as it is a different approach to PK however if you attack you get slowed on your mount
    Make some of the Armor dyable
    Make World Chat cost money instead of telecoustic's
Post edited by necrolepsy on

Comments

• Belokk - Sanctuary
    Belokk - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i like it but the shadowknight is a bit strange why not just suggest necromancer :D