Silent Seal?

Options
Alyyy - Sanctuary
Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Cleric
Im realy confused and dont know what its for so please explain ?!?

thnx

yurs sincerely Alyyy( i got al my new skilsb:cute)
Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Alyyy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Xkairi - Lost City
    Xkairi - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Silent seal will paralyze the enemy, so they can't move but can attack.. good when fighting wb/wr ^_^
  • Talshina - Dreamweaver
    Talshina - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hmm, according to ecatomb's site ( http://www.ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php ) it says that you "suffer a X.X second attack damage by reduction of 50%" in order to paralyze the enemy for Y.Y seconds, durations depending on level.
    Now, does that reduce our damage while doing physical attacks, or damage while casting spells? Or both?
    And does it reduce the "Z% of base magic attack" bonus that our healing spells use? (I hope not!)
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i read that i know of it and stil dont get it
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i read that i know of it and stil dont get it

The spell roots your opponent in place so they cannot walk, thus preventing them from attacking as long as you are out of range of their attack. However, it also weakens your attack to discourage the use of the old "root and nuke" strategy found in many other MMORPG's (where you cast a root spell to prevent your opponent from reaching you and then attack him with spells without any risk of being hit).