How Do You Take Screenshots?

Options
Wolk_prince - Heavens Tear
Wolk_prince - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Barbarian
I know I sound like a total noob (b:surrender) but how do i take screenshots. thanks in advance b:victory.
Post edited by Wolk_prince - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• lasttemplar
    lasttemplar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    First of all, Im not sure you posted this question in the right section. This kind of question should go in General Discussion or the Screenshot section. Just cuz your character is a barbarian doesnt mean your question belongs in the barbarian section

Also, dont post multiple threads with the exact same question. Im not telling you this to anger you, I tell it to you because you could get in trouble

Now, about your question: Depending of what kind of keyboard youre using, there should be a key called Prnt Scrn (Which means "Print Screen"). Press it and you take a screenshot, which is saved in your PW folder. If you dont have the Prnt Scrn key, look for the Fn Key (It has a little circle with a cross) and the F8 key. Press them both at the same time to take a screenshot. Again, it goes to your PW folder

If you have more questions about the subject, dont make another thread and just post them here. Otherwise, like I said before, you could get in trouble
  • Wolk_prince - Heavens Tear
    Wolk_prince - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thank u that was very helpfull