Blademaster pole - weapon question

Neferiti - Sanctuary
Neferiti - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Blademaster
Ok, just make sure I'm not missing something. I've reached level 32 now and I'm still using the pole reward from 19 fb. I just don't seem to find anything better so far. Maybe I'm missing something? I don't use to buy armor or weapons from npcs, I prefer player shops. Any tips of how and when should I get looking for a better weapon?
thanks
Post edited by Neferiti - Sanctuary on

Comments

• taleon
    taleon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    would check the auction house, there are probably more then a few level 32-35 polearms that are better then your FB19 weapon. a one star will easy out do it, and you might find some for cheap
  • Neferiti - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    taleon wrote: »
    would check the auction house, there are probably more then a few level 32-35 polearms that are better then your FB19 weapon. a one star will easy out do it, and you might find some for cheap

ah yes I might have missed that. thanks
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well I guess you're in luck that you have decided to go with pole arm build. Pole arm for LV40 person is the only legendary weapon that requires no molds. But you do need those red blood crystals that you get as rewards for helping the FB dungeon quests. You're LV32 so you have 8 levels to get the mats so it should be sufficient time to gather all the necessary crystals if you're active in doing FB's. Even if not lot's of people have already done so and realized their FB blood crystals and they are probably on sale as well. i also have an alt spear warrior as well and it looks to me like FB19 weapon is adequate to the LV40 and from there on my alt shall use the 3* blood scythe crafted in the legendary forge. It's possible that after crafting that weapon I may have few crystals left over.

Anyway i believe obtaining the 3* Blood scythe is your best bet for LV40 quality weapon
  • taleon
    taleon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yeah found one on the broker for buy price of 60k with beserk on it. also a set of heavy boots you can craft.
  • Neferiti - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Well I guess you're in luck that you have decided to go with pole arm build. Pole arm for LV40 person is the only legendary weapon that requires no molds. But you do need those red blood crystals that you get as rewards for helping the FB dungeon quests. You're LV32 so you have 8 levels to get the mats so it should be sufficient time to gather all the necessary crystals if you're active in doing FB's. Even if not lot's of people have already done so and realized their FB blood crystals and they are probably on sale as well. i also have an alt spear warrior as well and it looks to me like FB19 weapon is adequate to the LV40 and from there on my alt shall use the 3* blood scythe crafted in the legendary forge. It's possible that after crafting that weapon I may have few crystals left over.

Anyway i believe obtaining the 3* Blood scythe is your best bet for LV40 quality weapon

That seems about right, just looked at auctions and no weapon is really that attractive to be worth replacing the fb19 pole . I think I'll wait and try to get the way you said. thanks
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    That pole should last you till that lvl actually.
    Back.
  • Neferiti - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Thanks all. yes I've got the 3* blood scythe from auction, I think it will work just fine.
  • Ragnoram - Heavens Tear
    Ragnoram - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thats good news, and for the future, you just have to spend lots of time searching, you may not find the thing you want for the first... second.. maybe 50th time, but the more you wait, the better your achievements.

I should know, im really impatient b:chuckle
  • Neferiti - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009

Al right, I'd like to try that legendary weapon now. how do i craft it or is anyone seling it around?
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Thanks all. yes I've got the 3* blood scythe from auction, I think it will work just fine.

Umm, didn't you say you already bought it? If that's the case then you don't need the second exemplar