>How do you get tame<

Options
Natural_love - Heavens Tear
Natural_love - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Venomancer
So yeah, I'm a level 7 venomancer, (I had experience with the game with a lv.20 warrior XD, in Lost City, this is Heavens Tear) Now I'm trying to get tame, but I just can't seem to get the spell... So I need Help, reply if you have an answer and please do not post questions on this forum! ^_^ Thank you,

PEACE
Post edited by Natural_love - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You should have gotten a quest from the pet skill trainer where you receive some nets and have to capture a spirit beast at a nearby area. Do the quest and you can get tame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NecroVaL - Heavens Tear
    NecroVaL - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    To get tamed, you need to complete a quest. The quest name is Sacred Beast where you need to kill certain mobs to triggle off the trap net quest. At the trap net quest, you need to farm 3 flower thingy and 1 campfire (nearby) and after that, a beast (deer), will appear. Just let it hit you for awhile (Deduct 1HP) and it will disappear. Go back to Pet Trainer, and ding... you got your Tame books =)
  • Afre - Heavens Tear
    Afre - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This is gonna be a real dumb question..but what do you do with your tame book?
  • Kristiona - Heavens Tear
    Kristiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    With book in your inventory go to pet trainer and open tame pet then you should be able to use it.

kristiona