Another nice tip on money making:)

ghui
ghui Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Here is a nice info that many people didn't know:
ALL 3*** weapons and armors, NO MATTER WHAT LVL IT IS,
Can be decomposed into.....1 MIRAGE CELESTONE!
As we know, Mirage Celestones are always highly demanded for Cube of Fate and to refine equipments & weapons, they worth like 2X-30k a piece!
So....:
> If you see any CHEAP 3*** armors and weapons in the auctioneer, NO MATTER how bad the stats are, BUY THEM and decompose them!
> Collect low lvl mats and make low lvl weaps and armors! Why low lvl? Cuz they are cheap to make! Since u can make a large amount of low lvl weaps and armors with only a little amount of mats ---> crafting more = higher chance of making a 3***

***Remember though to decompse a weap and armor u have to repair them first, ALSO remember u need $5000 to decompose each 3*** weap
Post edited by ghui on

Comments

• JustForFun - Heavens Tear
    JustForFun - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actually... the number of mirage stones you get depends on the lvl of the gear.

The higher it goes, the more mirages you get from decomp.
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Please don't follow that tip on weapons. Sell the weapons in auction or in catshops but don't destroy them. the more you take them out of circulation the higher the price of remaining ones become.

With 3* armor with only 1-2 elements I tend to agree.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Please don't follow that tip on weapons. Sell the weapons in auction or in catshops but don't destroy them. the more you take them out of circulation the higher the price of remaining ones become.

With 3* armor with only 1-2 elements I tend to agree.

Agreed. I prefer to sell the weapon cheaper or try to auction it again in case the previous action fails.

It's not good to take good weapons out of the market, if you consider how dificult is to make them with couple stars.

Non-sence advice.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    There do exist 3 star equipments that aren't worth squat. For e.g. a 3star mag def necklace with only one or two magdefs and an accuracy stat. In such cases decomposing maybe the only way one can get something from it. But I agree, good 3 stars should always be sold, not decomposed. Selling usually gets you worth more than a meager 1 or 2 mirages.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • ghui
    edited March 2009
    What I'm trying to say is, buy the cheap 3*** weapons and armors (the lvl1-3 ones) and decompose them into mirage stones. Of cuz I would not recommend you to decompose items with nice stats, selling them would make u a lot more money (in fact, if the weapons or armors are 3*** with good stats, u will probably won't be able to bid them under $20k...). But how about low lvl3*** weaps and armors? Since the lvl of the equipments are low, u'll not likely to sell them for a really good price (cuz ppl are less likely to spend a huge amount of coins on low lvl equipments). So in cases like that, it would be better to decompose them into mirage stones. So far I have found quite a few low lvl3*** equipments selling at auctioneer for less than 10k, buy them and decompose them, u'll get a mirage stone for 15k...which I think is pretty worth it.

P.S. another example would be the 3*** weapon u get from FB19, no 1 is gonna buy them anyway (they have their own), so y not decompose them instead of selling it to a npc for....4k I think?
  • ghui
    edited March 2009
    Agreed. I prefer to sell the weapon cheaper or try to auction it again in case the previous action fails.

It's not good to take good weapons out of the market, if you consider how dificult is to make them with couple stars.

Non-sence advice.
    Again...I never said anything close to "Taking a GOOD weapon out of the market and decompose them". If u can bid a 3*** weapon from the auctioneer for a few thousand coins, either u are rly rly lucky, or that 3*** weapon actually sucks, in which decomposing it into a mirage stone would be way better than reselling it...

Again, this way of making money ONLY works with LOW LVL equipments (lvl1-3), if u get an armor or weapon higher than lvl3 u'll much likely to make better profits by selling the equipment itself...
  • Huyidao - Heavens Tear
    Huyidao - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I think this makes sense especially for weapons that cannot be traded (trial weapon).
    Sagacious Guild - Heaven's Tear
    Forums: z3.invisionfree.com/Sagacious/index.php?act=idx
  • majero
    majero Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol there aren't cheap 3* on the AH. Stupid sellers arn't easy to find.
  • ghui
    edited March 2009
    majero wrote: »
    lol there aren't cheap 3* on the AH. Stupid sellers arn't easy to find.

There are actually quite a few.....try check the auctioneer more oftern