Weekly Prediction

Options
Evga - Sanctuary
Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I'm going to try to do some predictions, got somewhat bored in my lab and figure it's a good time to do this.

Week of March 23 2009

This week there will be 13 TW, with most of them being fake as a joke or trying to get bigger faction to attack Nefarious. The current count is at

1stNefarious with 20 territories.

2ndLegendary with 13 territories.

3rd Outlaw with 4 territories.

4th Steel with 2 Territory.

5th Regicide with 1 Territory and 'Rebirth' with 1 Territory.

Taken from Vi_zexion. I'm just plain lazy. So here is a list of TW to come.

March 27, 2009

Duckies, Influence and ChckNoris attacks Nefarious
3 battles for fellow nefarious with only Influence being a real faction. I estimate a no show in order to save money on charm and tower. No prediction needed.
Estimated battle time: 15 minutes with Nefarious winning.

Steel attacks Legendary
Now this is the battle we all want to see. Steel not being able to match the 100 million put out by Legendary made the decision to attack Legendary instead.

The question is whether Steel with their high level players beat Legendary with their high experience in pvp TW. Or will the result be the otehr way around? This attack will definately make or break both factions. If Steel lost, it will be the end if their expansion of power except through whatever is left over from Outlaw. If Legendary lost on the other hand, it would invite attacks against them next week by Steel again.

Steel has managed to gather some of the highest level player from most faction and put them in one strong faction and they have been actively recruiting a lot of high lvl players. Sources tell me that they have almost 80 players above level 80 but how many will show up? But then the fact that the pressure is on Steel to break Legendary defense before the 3 hour time limit and that might prove to be an ordeal for Steel as they have at least 3 layers of tower to go through before getting a chance to hit the crystal. I think Steel has a chance to win the battle but I think it's slim assuming nobody makes a stupid mistake.
Estimated battle time: 3 hours With Legendary winning.

Just attacks Outlaw
Even with the weaken strength of Outlaw they will be able to hold against Just. At least for today. The only question is will Just show up. Or are they a fake faction that Outlaw payed to reduce the number of territory they would lose.
Estimated battle time: 30 minutes with Outlaw winning.

March 28, 2009

Nefarious attacks Regicide
The last battle between Nefarious and Regicide ended in about 30 minutes. Will this be a replay of that? Or will Regicide show more backbone and hold out longer? I think not sadly.
Estimated battle time: 1 hour with Nefarious winning.

ILIKEPIE, PEDOBEAR and LroyJnkns attacks Nefarious
A classic case of Leeroy Jenkins. Going in and getting slaughter in 30 seconds.

'Rebirth', D'Gamers and ShockWave attacks Outlaw
The only thing Outlaw can do at this point is to minimize their loses by concentrating their forces at D'Gamers and ShockWave. 'Rebirth' will steamroll Outlaw like no tomorrow. The real question is, does ShockWave have enough power and members to beat Outlaw. There has been rumor about ShockWave is making a comeback and this could be it but if Outlaw throws it's full force against ShockWave and D'Gamers only, it might be hard of ShockWave to win. Since only an idiot at this point would defend against 'Rebirth', I predict that Outlaw will still be able to beat both D'Gamers and ShockWave
Estimated battle time: 15 minutes with 'Rebirth' winning. 1 hour with Outlaw winning against D'Gamers and ShockWave.

Legendary attacks Dreamweaver Port
Legendary is going for thier second level two territory. Since they already beat one, it will be a sure win this week. But there is only one question in mind now, how fast? Will they beat Nefarious time of 70 minutes? I think not from what I heard about Legendary strategy to beat the bosses.
Estimated battle time: 2 hours with Legendary winning.

March 29, 2009

Carebear attacks Nefarious
This is just another sad attack. They will be beaten in quickly without effort
Estimated battle time: 15 minutes Nefarious winning.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Evga - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Earcher - Sanctuary
    Earcher - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    evga, i hope u didnt get caught by ur teacher while writing this in lab
    Elfen Lied is my life
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Great post! I'm hoping Steel v Legendary will be a great TW ^^ it's been a while since we've had a good one. While Steel dominates the top 50 level board, the level range there is not that wide and the actual average level difference I think may be fairly close.

The one prediction I'd add is that I think Just vs Outlaw may be alot closer than you would expect. Just is far from a 'fake' faction.

Other than that I agree with the rest of your predictions. I am hoping TheDan will hold out through the Nefarious battle but it doesn't seem likely.

This post is great for preserving the server history :) Imagine reading about these events months from now: the fall of the last lvl 2 city, a climatic clash of 2 juggernaughts, the ever-growing reach of the largest faction. This is our shared history, our legacy.

-Ast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    nice...

Evga... everything you say it will be True for sure.

MY predictions for next week... Legendary attacks steel and won xD
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    for Just i'm just saying outlaw could have paid them to make sure nobody else attack. i'm not sure cause i never see any people from just before and i don't know their leader say otherwise.

sorry. at least the rest are on track
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    oi!
    don't be mocking the carebears..
    lol
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Just has some competent people. In some ways, they sort of remind me of Steel, during Steel's first week in TW.
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

March 28, 2009

Nefarious attacks Regicide
    The last battle between Nefarious and Regicide ended in about 30 minutes. Will this be a replay of that? Or will Regicide show more backbone and hold out longer? I think not sadly.
    Estimated battle time: 1 hour with Nefarious winning.

We lasted between 5 minutes and 10 >.> We got pwned hard.

ILIKEPIE, PEDOBEAR and LroyJnkns attacks Nefarious
    A classic case of Leeroy Jenkins. Going in and getting slaughter in 30 seconds.

They were banned. So it ended quickly >.>

March 29, 2009

Carebear attacks Nefarious
    This is just another sad attack. They will be beaten in quickly without effort
    Estimated battle time: 15 minutes Nefarious winning.

I think they were banned too? I donno...But Nef is ganna in in about 3 minutes XP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    damm, outlaw was weaker than i expected. they couldn't even kill shockwave or d gamers as fast as i thought. instead it turn out to be a prolong battle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'll give you a full report on our (D'Gamers) fight against outlaw

At the start both factions went for full frontal assaults resulting in a temparary stalemate, Outlaw, if memory serves D'Gamers were pushed back near the wall, but eventually we got the upper hand and forced them to flee.

Roughly 30mins in, due to poor co-ordination (D'Gamers was reformed a few weeks ago with people who have never TWed before) an attack fronted by the phenominal Lee_Hyori broke into our base. This wave is destroted in about 5mins, our crystal taking minimal damage.

Afterwards lots more stalemate attacks as we probe different routes. Eventually we regroup and rush the left side of their base, destroying both towers and putting them under alot of pressure to defend their crystal.

Final hour and a half. Our attack is eventually stopped with their crystal at roughly 12%. From this point onwards Outlaw seems to be on the defensive, whether we genuinely overpowered them or they decided to try and just win by default is unknown to me.

D'Gamers continues to attack, getting to their crystal a few times but not being able to maintain the assault, the battle ended in a stalemate at Outlaws left gate.

Outlaw- Victory by default

D'Gamers-roughly 10-15 lv60+ and 15 lv40-59s

Outlaw-roughly 17-20 lv60+s

the fight was epic
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • BigBoobies - Sanctuary
    BigBoobies - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    so who won between steel and legendary? *currently doesnt have pwi installed*
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Steel crushed Legendary in 5 minutes b:bye
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Steel crushed Legendary in 5 minutes b:bye

i though it was the other way around b:chuckle
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Booobiiessss!!!
    Miss you :D

Umm Legendary won against Steel, long battle but Legendary was victorious.
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • slymeria
    slymeria Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    hi. will you be doing a prediction this week also? D:
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yup working on it now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm still doing this from my lab :P

Week of March 30 2009

ok so this week there is only 6 TW. No more fake factions.

1stNefarious with 21 territories.

2ndLegendary with 14 territories.

3rd Outlaw with 3 territories.

4th Steel with 2 Territory and 'Rebirth' with 2 Territory.

Taken from Vi_zexion.

April 3, 2009

Steel attacks Nefarious
    This battle will be the prelude to tomorrow battle it will show Nefarious just how strong Steelreally is. Nefarious, my faction like Steel would be able to easily bring out 80 players above lvl 80. Steel after last week has TW experience that will certainly prove useful agaisnt Nefarious. But the fact that
    Steel couldn't beat Legendary last week, goes to show that having high level don't matter all that much. This is one advantage Steel had over most faction. But since it doesn't matter, it will come down to strategy, skill and luck.

I want to say that losing this will break Nefarious but I feel this battle severely limit Nefarious fire power because our average lvl of our 200 members is much higher than Steel. So, I do believe we will be able to hold against multiple attack. This will be without a doubt a 3 hour battle with Nefarious being victorious either by time out or destroying thier crystal.
    Estimated battle time: 3 hours With Nefarious winning.

April 4, 2009

'Rebirth', Legendary and Dreaming attacks Outlaw
    Oh yeah, Outlaw is toast. They will definately lose two lands to 'Rebirth' and Legendary. The only question left is whether Dreaming will beat Outlaw? With the current state of Outlaw, I don't think they will stand up to Dreaming, but they have been recruiting. But bear in mind, Dreaming is much stronger than Shockwave. Much, much stronger and Outlaw took a while to win the battle last week. So this will be my prediction.
    Estimated battle time: 15 minutes With 'Rebirth' and Legendary winning. 1 hour with Dreaming winning.

Nefarious and Eminence attacks Steel
    This will be the same with when Nefarious is defending but with a catch. Eminence our something, whatever you call it. will also be joining in the fight. I'm not sure how it will go, but I sorry to say I don't think they will be much of a hassle to Steel.

The question whether Nefarious will win is another question. For this I can't make a prediction just because there is a possibility that Steel will defend until it times out. But since I'm from Nefarious, I predict we will win in 3 hours. If that were to happen, Steel will be wipe off the map next week.
    Estimated battle time: 3 hours with Nefarious winning by force or Steel winning by time out. 30 minutes with Eminence losing to Steel.

Till next week :P Good luck and good hunting people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    damm prediction out... it ended in 1 hour and 30 min
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    damm prediction out... it ended in 1 hour and 30 min
    Yes it did, and they fought well and hard, I enjoyed the TW with Steel. They have some good fighters and it was a real blast. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

Good Fight Steel.

~Saitada
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This will be the same with when Nefarious is defending but with a catch. Eminence our something, whatever you call it. will also be joining in the fight. I'm not sure how it will go, but I sorry to say I don't think they will be much of a hassle to Steel.

Whats with the Eminence bashing, they got good members and a lot of heart b:kiss.
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Steel lost I love it.

If any of you disorganized nubs in Steel want some advice on how to defend land properly before you get wiped out let me know, I will offer 1 hour classes for 10 mil per hour. b:laugh
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Whats with the Eminence bashing, they got good members and a lot of heart b:kiss.

i need to give an honest prediction.... i can't help it. i acutally wanted to say i will not predict my own faction tw when i was writing it... cause i would be bias... and cruel. but the truth must be heard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Dreaming is stronger then Shockwave?! b:surprised
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    their refund value says yes. i could be wrong :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    My god! But.. but.. I see so many low levels in Dreaming! SW's made up of mostly 70+ from what i've seen. =O
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol, i don't run around the game enough i guess :P but my predictions were completely off, steel got beaten so quickly, so did dreaming.... i fail at this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seduce
    seduce Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    scridon wrote: »
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Steel lost I love it.

If any of you disorganized nubs in Steel want some advice on how to defend land properly before you get wiped out let me know, I will offer 1 hour classes for 10 mil per hour. b:laugh

Hmmm for someone's faction to lose 7 territories in 2 weeks to be giving advice? and to the first faction that took away your land? lol?
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    seduce wrote: »
    Hmmm for someone's faction to lose 7 territories in 2 weeks to be giving advice? and to the first faction that took away your land? lol?

Ahahahahaha I was waiting for that. b:laugh

The difference between Outlaw and Steel is the fact that with the people you have in your guild you should be able to defend against Nef. b:laugh

Outlaw didn't lose land because we don't know how to organize a defense it is because we simply do not have the lvl's or numbers to defend against 3 strong guilds at the very same time. b:chuckle
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol i agree with that. outlaw lost cause they lost lots of member that made their core power. but i was actually surprise we beat steel so fast on friday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    but i was actually surprise we beat steel so fast on friday.

rele?

i was expecting it
    steel although having a plethora of upper levels
    is not comprised solely of them like nef is
    i mean do you guys even have a single member below 70?

plus they just don't have the guild experience to really put up a fight
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol well we do have a couple more below 70 but, i expected more i guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]