WHich is the Best Axe Build?

borikua23
borikua23 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Blademaster
i read through the both top threads here but I see 2 different build. I would just like to know which is your guys suggestion on which would be the best build for a axe warrior. Let me know if theres any suggestions and thanks alot.
Post edited by borikua23 on

Comments

• Jasili - Heavens Tear
    Jasili - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Put in dex just for buy new weapon.
    Other in STR and VIT.
    b:shocked
  • borikua23
    borikua23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    so i should just put the requirement for the weapon for dex and the rest just put it in Str and Vit? And which of the two would be more important?
  • Raein - Lost City
    Raein - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    borikua23 wrote: »
    so i should just put the requirement for the weapon for dex and the rest just put it in Str and Vit? And which of the two would be more important?

Strength by far, you need at least 6str every 2 levels to use axes at your level.
  • Jasili - Heavens Tear
    Jasili - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    when u need dex for new wepon 3str 1dex 1 vit, when u dont need dex, 4str 1vit...
    b:shocked
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The important question is what do you do as an Axe BM?

If your primary focus is PvE only, then Vit is more important the Dex. Give yourself 6 Str, 3 Vit, & 1 Dex every 2 levels. The dex is just to cover the gear requirement.

If your primary focus is PvP. Obviously you cant level through PvP so there is always some PvE, but if you live to PvP, PK, White Mode, and obviously TW, then Dex becomes more signifigant. With the reduced damage in PvP, and (presumeably) a charm, Vit isnt nearly as important as being able to hit your opponent. Never an issue for Robe wearers, but Archers, Claw BM, and even Sword BMs can give you a serious Accuracy problem without Dex. I'd recommend 6 Str, 1 Vit, & 3 Dex every 2 levels.

If you're in betweem (like i am), you like PvE, but also TW. Maybe you dont stay white mode very much. Then i think a balance is good. 6 Str, 2 Vit, & 2 Dex every 2 levels.
  • Kosmos - Harshlands
    Kosmos - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The important question is what do you do as an Axe BM?

If your primary focus is PvE only, then Vit is more important the Dex. Give yourself 6 Str, 3 Vit, & 1 Dex every 2 levels. The dex is just to cover the gear requirement.

If your primary focus is PvP. Obviously you cant level through PvP so there is always some PvE, but if you live to PvP, PK, White Mode, and obviously TW, then Dex becomes more signifigant. With the reduced damage in PvP, and (presumeably) a charm, Vit isnt nearly as important as being able to hit your opponent. Never an issue for Robe wearers, but Archers, Claw BM, and even Sword BMs can give you a serious Accuracy problem without Dex. I'd recommend 6 Str, 1 Vit, & 3 Dex every 2 levels.

If you're in betweem (like i am), you like PvE, but also TW. Maybe you dont stay white mode very much. Then i think a balance is good. 6 Str, 2 Vit, & 2 Dex every 2 levels.
    Right now dats what Im doin 6str 2 dex 2 vit evry 2 lvls. But I just wanted to make sure. And some post says u shud stop Vit at 52 or somethin like dat is dat necessary or what? Nd btw its borikua23 lol
  • Bitisu - Lost City
    Bitisu - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    pve you cap vit at 100 and pvp at 75
  • DarkOsiris - Lost City
    DarkOsiris - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ok str dose jack for a bm realy id get your str up to equip wepon only thats it ppl bms dont gain from str for real i have played with my build for a long time and i dont die lol ever unles its a heavy wf there kinda bad but any way i fell that after u get lys vit build is best for pvp and pve 1 in your 90 u should have 8.5-10k hp if u dont your a archer/wiz dream they crit 2 times u die that means 30% of the time u wont even make it to your opp whats the point of being a bm if u cant get your stun lock off and u got to get on your opp to fight him dex yea u might kill him faster vit means u will make it to him and in any sence if u are a good warrior u will stun lock him tell u zerk or crit wich will kill your opp .......................................... all stats and advice are for axe build wrs
  • Shizo - Lost City
    Shizo - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ok str dose jack for a bm realy id get your str up to equip wepon only thats it ppl bms dont gain from str for real i have played with my build for a long time and i dont die lol ever unles its a heavy wf there kinda bad but any way i fell that after u get lys vit build is best for pvp and pve 1 in your 90 u should have 8.5-10k hp if u dont your a archer/wiz dream they crit 2 times u die that means 30% of the time u wont even make it to your opp whats the point of being a bm if u cant get your stun lock off and u got to get on your opp to fight him dex yea u might kill him faster vit means u will make it to him and in any sence if u are a good warrior u will stun lock him tell u zerk or crit wich will kill your opp .......................................... all stats and advice are for axe build wrs

Str gives more Patk at 90+ and in my Opinion, Str and Dex should be high and the HP you get from refining the end game gear.
    Shizo - Blademaster

"A tool in the hands of a fool will remain a tool, it will never be a weapon."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]