Wedded Bliss

Options
Leyra - Sanctuary
Leyra - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
hello there,

my sweet lvl 60+ char got the quest Wedded Bliss from Duke. It tells me to find Princess Jianning. Well so far no problem but even after I talked to her the quest didn't move on. I tried the different answers, I even trashed the quest and started it again... no change. Is it buggy or somewhere tricky? I guess it will be probably my fault but I can't find it :/

Anybody who can help?
Post edited by Leyra - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Bandages - Sanctuary
    Bandages - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i started working on this when i turned 60 since the next guide is not completed yet. it follows the same format as Ence's guides but since he's not done with 60 to 69 yet, i decided to make this for my guildmates. so here you go b:victory

Gossip
    1. Speak to Wen Tzu (533, 644) Archosaur, West District
    2. Report to Duke Blacke (in Archosaur) Archosaur, usually around the elder area
    3. Continue on to quest “Wedding Bliss”

Wedding Bliss
    -continued from quest “Gossip”

1. Speak to Duke Blacke (in Archosaur) Archosaur, usually around the elder area
    2. Report to Princess Jianning (558, 700) Archosaur, Northern Outskirt
    -Pick the 3rd option, the rest doesn’t do anything.
    3. Speak to Shuang (586, 567) Hidden Orchid
    -Obtain 5 Butterfly Herbs [Farmable Lvl 4 Herb], 5 Golden Herbs [Farmable Lvl 1 Herb], and 3 Perfume Tallows (Quest drop from Foxwing Supremes, located in the air above Tusk Town)
    4. Report to Shuang (586, 567) Hidden Orchid
    *Note: There is no follow up quest when you’re done talking to Shuang. You need to speak to Duke to complete the quest when you’re done here.
    5. Report to Duke Blacke (in Archosaur) Archosaur, usually around the elder area
    -Reward (EXP: 15450 SP: 3090 Rep: 5)
  • Leyra - Sanctuary
    Leyra - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

2. Report to Princess Jianning (558, 700) Archosaur, Northern Outskirt
    -Pick the 3rd option, the rest doesn’t do anything.

thanks for your help! But I only have two options to pick from. I checked it several times. I know sounds weird :/
  • Bandages - Sanctuary
    Bandages - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    thanks for your help! But I only have two options to pick from. I checked it several times. I know sounds weird :/

hmm don't know what happened there.

the first time around, i got the option of picking the third one. not sure if this quest is bugged or not...
  • Manicero - Sanctuary
    Manicero - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yes i picked the 3rd one also
  • Lynllie - Sanctuary
    Lynllie - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I also had 3 choices, of which I picked the third after reading this. Thanks for posting it Bandages. ^.^