Bye everyone. I'm done with this server.

Referee - Harshlands
Referee - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
b:bye

The homoerotic relationship between crimson and kingdom is badly bending the the harmony of the server. The two star-crossed lovers go out and rolling other smaller guilds under the name of justice, taking their lands, **** their dolls and there's nothing the average player in harshland can do about it.

I'm tired of taking other peoples rears just because our leader said we should. I'm guilty of being forced to bully numberous smaller factions because of an individual outcry in the guild:

QQbaby: "WAH WAH I DON'T LIKE X IN GUILD Y COS HE E-RAGED ME WAHWAH."
Leader of the big factions: "Since I love to cuddle my guild members and allies and we are always TEH LAW, we should attack GUILD Y in the name of justice!".

Then we go on a war, knowing what we're like USA of perfectworld and Icon's akin to George W Bush.
Post edited by Referee - Harshlands on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You think it will be better in the other servers?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mrfinland - Harshlands
    Mrfinland - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Rofl XD

lol wut kkthxbb QQ
    ---> MrFinland <---
    > Cleric <
    ----> Crimson <----
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    All guilds look forward to taking land, you're leaving because 2 strong ones allied for their own good?
    oook...
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Aaaaw leaving coz you wont have it your way? aaaawww
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2009

delivered: http://www.burgerking.com/bkglobal/
  • Deathnote - Harshlands
    Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    This server has only opened for a few weeks!! Be patient and let us smaller factions become stronger.

So please don't leave.

We're catching up. ^__^
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Free - Harshlands
    Free - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yay one bigmouth less, still many to go
  • Deathnote - Harshlands
    Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009

ahah why? .. they make it kinda interesting. xP
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    butt hurt b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Referee - Harshlands
    Referee - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    butt hurt b:kiss

Is this how you people react to my epic departure? Don't you kingdom/crimson players realise what you're doing's wrong?

I've spent many nights pl0xing a plan to overthrow the kingdom/crimson anarchy. I've come to conclude that the only way for me to do it is to do like others, by begging my parents for money. But then that's only me, I cannot win single-handedly against an army of mummy/daddy's boy/girl.

I honestly tried but I have to give up, theres noway for me to turn the tide of the battle. There may still be a chance if everyone who's against the K/C anarchy donate me coins. With enough I can call up an army of phoenix venos and maybe we can just edge out this bitter battle.

Please, donate coins or I leave
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    LoL, all the land isnt even taken yet.

We allied before server came out and neither of us ever knew either faction would be successful.

Its down to loyality to eachothers word from before the server was made.
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    My advice..dont leave yet, it will get interesting (it always does).

Im hearing rumors in the air about one of these factions having some "plans" for the other already. But as i said before in another thread im keeping it zipped b:shutup. I dont want any part in what happens between them accept a front row seat (its gona be a good fight imo). However I am very interested to see who comes out on top when the dust settles.

Either way its going to be interesting. Better get some popcorn ready.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Bye Bye Baby b:bye
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Is this how you people react to my epic departure? Don't you kingdom/crimson players realise what you're doing's wrong?

I've spent many nights pl0xing a plan to overthrow the kingdom/crimson anarchy. I've come to conclude that the only way for me to do it is to do like others, by begging my parents for money. But then that's only me, I cannot win single-handedly against an army of mummy/daddy's boy/girl.

How is it wrong? every TW guild in this server looks forward to taking more and more land, crimson and kingdom got a shot at this, why waste it?
    If you cant do **** without using CS then you suck.

Close the door on your way out baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Axel - Harshlands
    Axel - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well, since your leaving, can i have your coins so i can afford more mijis? kthxbaib:bye
    For some reason, I post more now then I did when I actually played this game...does that make me a troll?
    *Waiting on Tideborn*
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If you cant do **** without using CS then you suck.

k mcfail, try killing someone with +10-12 gear using your +3-4 non-cs gear and tell me if you even tick their hiero. PW is very CS based whether you like it or not, the fact that gold can be bought with in-game coin helps a bit, but still doesn't change the fact that if you're a hardcore CSer, you have quite an advantage over everyone else (which I don't have a problem with btw, just saying).
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    hysteriumx wrote: »
    k mcfail, try killing someone with +10-12 gear using your +3-4 non-cs gear and tell me if you even tick their hiero. PW is very CS based whether you like it or not, the fact that gold can be bought with in-game coin helps a bit, but still doesn't change the fact that if you're a hardcore CSer, you have quite an advantage over everyone else (which I don't have a problem with btw, just saying).

Deity spent 2k$+ and he wasnt impossible to kill.
    Nice try.
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Martel - Harshlands
    Martel - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    More like 7k+ b:surrender
  • Rein - Harshlands
    Rein - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Bye bye b:laughb:laugh

I suggest go play some Non online game ^_^ so u can beat ur own and feel good b:bye
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol there is like 7 lands taken and people are already qqing about guilds
  • Rein - Harshlands
    Rein - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol there is like 7 lands taken and people are already qqing about guilds

<3 thats the funny thing xD still A LOT lands free but ppl just QQ instead of try...
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The way people are just so impatient always amuses me.
    You can never tell what the future may bring. ;)

Instead of complaining, won't it be better to spend time improving yourself?
    Trying is better than whining. Whining is more like a... an autofail. >.>
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2009

You should totally get some sleep, then when u are awake and not thinking about us get a girl, some friends in RL and grind macdonalds (like u send people too) for cash. Then come back and kick our cute, rose smelling assb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Guillk - Harshlands
    Guillk - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2009

The homoerotic relationship between crimson and kingdom is badly bending the the harmony of the server. The two star-crossed lovers go out and rolling other smaller guilds under the name of justice, taking their lands, **** their dolls and there's nothing the average player in harshland can do about it.

I'm tired of taking other peoples rears just because our leader said we should. I'm guilty of being forced to bully numberous smaller factions because of an individual outcry in the guild:

QQbaby: "WAH WAH I DON'T LIKE X IN GUILD Y COS HE E-RAGED ME WAHWAH."
    Leader of the big factions: "Since I love to cuddle my guild members and allies and we are always TEH LAW, we should attack GUILD Y in the name of justice!".

Then we go on a war, knowing what we're like USA of perfectworld and Icon's akin to George W Bush.

The lamest excuse ever.... So u pretende the lowies of the guild get **** for the ramdom pkers and we just sit and see??? GO DIE b:laughb:laughb:laughb
  • Axel - Harshlands
    Axel - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009

There hasnt been a PVP territory yet... so who is taking land from smaller guilds? Try actually looking at the map... see all the white? Thats open land for anyone to take...
    For some reason, I post more now then I did when I actually played this game...does that make me a troll?
    *Waiting on Tideborn*
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actually it's yellow. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You wish <.<
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero