POLL: Next Maint. Add Cupboard and Closet! Yes/No

Options
Saitada - Sanctuary
Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Do you think it is past time for the game to have the Cupboard and Closet instituted with the next patch?

/Discuss

/Vote

~S
Post edited by Saitada - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Not much to discuss. It is obvious we need more space! Like NOW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    These should have been in the cash shop at server start really.

It's weird that they are not even able to see it's hurting their business since some players refrain from buying anymore fashions because they lack the room to store them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I dont buy fashions anymore, and I even cringe when I buy the charms and stuff they been selling lately because I have no room.

Not having this in the game by now, just seems kinda silly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • jalenstar4ever
    jalenstar4ever Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    These should have been in the cash shop at server start really.

It's weird that they are not even able to see it's hurting their business since some players refrain from buying anymore fashions because they lack the room to store them.
    I dont buy fashions anymore, and I even cringe when I buy the charms and stuff they been selling lately because I have no room.

Not having this in the game by now, just seems kinda silly.

My sentiments exactly.

Devs ... If you care about making money, this should be of the utmost priority. If making money is not a priority for you, then ignore this silly post.
  • dieseasily
    dieseasily Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Is this available in the china version? if so when did it become available there? It could just be that it has always been a planned upgrade to the game that has not yet been finished yet. Gotta remember that PWI has little say in alot of the upgrades they get. They can make their recomendations, but it is still up to the developers in china to give it to them. If it is available and they have not opened it though, then they are only shooting themselves in the foot for not opening these up already.
    Dumb people are blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are. - Patrick Starfish
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yeah there's too many features like this that have "Not Yet Available" tags on them, like half of the options bar at the bottom.
    Give us more room for clothes, I know I'd buy more outfits if I had the room. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • Tomato - Dreamweaver
    Tomato - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This was available in another version I played, and I was really disappointed in it. When you buy the stone to open it up (I bought the material extension stone, don't know if fashion is different), you don't get a good amount of spots like you have for bank or inventory. You get 8 spots...That's it. I guess if you buy another stone you'll get another 8 spots. b:surrender
  • dieseasily
    dieseasily Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This was available in another version I played, and I was really disappointed in it. When you buy the stone to open it up, you don't get a good amount of spots like you have for bank or inventory. You get 8 spots...That's it. I guess if you buy another stone you'll get another 8 spots. b:surrender

Thats all you get with the regular bank stone and inventory stones here. You either have to buy a bunch of them, or buy the max stones.
    Dumb people are blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are. - Patrick Starfish
  • Tomato - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    Options
    dieseasily wrote: »
    Thats all you get with the regular bank stone and inventory stones here. You either have to buy a bunch of them, or buy the max stones.

The difference is you start with a bunch of spots. I thought when I bought the material stone, I'd get more than 8 storage spots to start with, then with each extension I would get 8. But it didn't work that way.
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Gods, YES! I want the extra storages! My bank and inventory is maxed, and I -still- find myself throwing out stuff that would be useful for the sole purpose of having at least five available inventory spots to pick up drops. Closet - YES PLEASE! I could buy a few sets of clothes without having to throw out some of my gem collection. Cupboard - oh please please please! I wouldn't have to carry around any materials but the ones in the area I am hunting in!
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The fashion storage is obvious, but i was curious to what extent does the materials storage go?

I believe the 8 (4 harvested & 4 mob farmed) general material types * 5 grades would obviously be allowed.

What about TT materials? Frostlandia? Lunar?

What about Forstland & Lunar components of materials (ie. needing essences & frags to make curvades - to anyone who only did 'Comforting Jade' quest & didnt look at the forges, Curvades are also the main material component of alot of Frost gear.)

What about Dragon Quest materials? (i suspect no on this).

What about materials used in making Mirage stones? (ie frags, earth, heaven, human).

What about Socketting & Refinement materials? (Dragon orbs, Tienkin stones, socket stones, etc).

What about Gems?

What about Bloods?

The list goes on for what could potentially be considered a material, so i was hoping someone who played in a version of PW which had this option could tell me what the limits of the cupboard actually are.
  • Tomato - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The fashion storage is obvious, but i was curious to what extent does the materials storage go?

I believe the 8 (4 harvested & 4 mob farmed) general material types * 5 grades would obviously be allowed.

What about TT materials? Frostlandia? Lunar?

What about Forstland & Lunar components of materials (ie. needing essences & frags to make curvades - to anyone who only did 'Comforting Jade' quest & didnt look at the forges, Curvades are also the main material component of alot of Frost gear.)

What about Dragon Quest materials? (i suspect no on this).

What about materials used in making Mirage stones? (ie frags, earth, heaven, human).

What about Socketting & Refinement materials? (Dragon orbs, Tienkin stones, socket stones, etc).

What about Gems?

What about Bloods?

The list goes on for what could potentially be considered a material, so i was hoping someone who played in a version of PW which had this option could tell me what the limits of the cupboard actually are.

Ok, I just logged into my other account to check which items would go into the materials bank.

TT materials, yes

Celestones, yes..but not mirage stones

Gems, no...but jades etc...yes

Bloods/socketing, not sure. I didn't have any in inventory to check these items. I would think yes on blood, but no on socketing

DQ items, I tired Rhino horn and that stored in the materials bank
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I voted "no" since I want clothes to get cheaper, since it takes storage to have more than what you need. People might sell their clothes cheaper than normal when new fashion shows up.

Similar as mounts.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I voted yes for extra storage but not for more clothes to put in it. One clothing set is all I personally need (what I got on right now). Why anyone needs more than one is beyond me.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I voted yes for extra storage but not for more clothes to put in it. One clothing set is all I personally need (what I got on right now). Why anyone needs more than one is beyond me.

I guess you can only store clothes in it. Otherwise, they should call it something else.