Pet loyalty question

Eve_diskenth - Heavens Tear
Eve_diskenth - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Venomancer
When I feed my wolf his loyalty bar fills up a bit. However, if I give my wolf one more water it will be full. The last time it went full it dropped to empty and he went from tame to savage. Why did his loyalty bar suddenly go empty on me and why did he go savage as well? He didn't fight me at all but I don't want to feed him if his loyalty bar is going to turn him savage at this point in time. Does this happen to everyone?
Whoever said there are no such thing as a stupid question, well, they never met me!
Post edited by Eve_diskenth - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• HinduSniper - Sanctuary
    HinduSniper - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    No, you have to continue to feed your pet when it's hungry so it doesn't lose loyalty and its always satisfied/full.
  • SilverTease - Heavens Tear
    SilverTease - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    That never happened to me so far. My pets loyalty will stay at 999 when the bar is full. Once your pets bar is full, don't feed them unless they get hungry... pretty much a waste of pet food otherwise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Attitude Marshal ~
    b:pleased I love my Neph b:pleased
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It won't empty itself. Chances are you went afk with it out or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrs_kratos - Sanctuary
    Mrs_kratos - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Same thing happend 2 me, but only 1 time wen i was like lvl 10 or somthing, but since then no matter if i feed it when it has 999 loyalty it stays full even if i add 100+ lyalty food. Probobly a 1nc in game glitch, but its true dnt waste food if pet is full :D
  • Eve_diskenth - Heavens Tear
    Eve_diskenth - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Same thing happend 2 me, but only 1 time wen i was like lvl 10 or somthing, but since then no matter if i feed it when it has 999 loyalty it stays full even if i add 100+ lyalty food. Probobly a 1nc in game glitch, but its true dnt waste food if pet is full :D

I had that same glitch then. The loyalty bar hasn't emptied at all and has been staying at the same level. I do not feed my pet unless he's hungry
    Whoever said there are no such thing as a stupid question, well, they never met me!
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Perhaps you reverted it back to an egg or something, Never had a problem overfeeding.
  • NecroVaL - Heavens Tear
    NecroVaL - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    When I feed my wolf his loyalty bar fills up a bit. However, if I give my wolf one more water it will be full. The last time it went full it dropped to empty and he went from tame to savage. Why did his loyalty bar suddenly go empty on me and why did he go savage as well? He didn't fight me at all but I don't want to feed him if his loyalty bar is going to turn him savage at this point in time. Does this happen to everyone?

I presume you have change it back to egg before.
    When you change a pet back to an egg, and hatch it again, the loyalty will start again from '0'. So do take note of it.

And yes. Even loyalty is full, you still need to feed it with water or whatever food it requires in order to maintain the hunger of it.

Usually for normal pets, people tends to feed it with ginger oil (loyalty + 100) till it is 999 loyalty, and maintain it with water.