summonobot XXL

Eriestrength - Sanctuary
Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
anyone know what this npc is in PWI for?
Post edited by Eriestrength - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zaphael - Heavens Tear
    Zaphael - Heavens Tear Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm level 87...and I've seen them in a few fb's (when you don't use wine)...and one on Pierced Heart Lake ...and have yet to see a use for 'em...

The one on Pierced Heart says something about taking pics of lovers. *shrugs* Sometimes I think the game devs like to play mind games with us because they are evil.
    "there is a majority of people I can't here stand anymore. The skill level in TW has decreased dramatically. Frankly I am tired leading a TW of a bunch of idiots and morons. I outlasted my patience for them. I just can't waste anymore time here." ~Ehmi's leaving post.
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The only one I've seen is in fb79. Seen it on wined and unwined runs. No idea what they're about.
  • Ishmah - Sanctuary
    Ishmah - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The quest Hammerfall requires you to speak to Summonobot XXL.
    It's a lvl 90+ quest.

Try here.
  • DarkSmoke - Lost City
    DarkSmoke - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    No idea, ive seen it on fb79 and Eden, not sure whats it for
    DarkSmoke: lvl 100 Cleric
    Faction: Nagare
    Lost City Server

''Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal''
    -2pac-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Matt_ - Sanctuary
    Matt_ - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    first meet and greet gm event was there, so maybe he was taking pics of dead people? :S
    Sanctuary's worst and poorest bm! b:victoryb:surrenderb:cry
  • Atheeni - Heavens Tear
    Atheeni - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If I remember correctly the one on pierced heart lake can be used to summon mobs/bosses. That's why GMs host meet and greets there... they can summon the mobs using him. Not 100% sure if this is right since I can't quite remember if it was the summon bot or something else that the GMs used. None the less there is also a lvl 90ish quest, as mentioned above.
  • MadMurder - Lost City
    MadMurder - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    it's like a Old Heaven's Tear thing you collect cards from mobs on map 3 and you can use them to summon a boss that drops OHT mats, my friend was telling me about it.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    it's like a Old Heaven's Tear thing you collect cards from mobs on map 3 and you can use them to summon a boss that drops OHT mats, my friend was telling me about it.

>.> look at how old this thread you replied to is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Drobek_CZ - Sanctuary
    Drobek_CZ - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    When you collect the appropriate set of cards - this NPC summon extra BOSS for you. They are called Card Boss.

This guide will help you more http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=489272
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Necroooooooo
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
This discussion has been closed.