Let us transfer items server to server!!!!! Please Read

AirHealer - Heavens Tear
AirHealer - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
Ok I think we definetly need a method to transfer items server to server. I have spent countless dollars, well over a hundered and with the new server I want to move my items to there.

So basically a server to server item/coin/gold transfer. It is very annoying to have spent 100+ dollars and not be able to use them. I have a spurred raptor ($45) that I'd really like to transfer as well as many coins.

So my suggestion is maybe make a mail service (through the postbox) that lets you send items between servers. Sure you could make this service cost like 1000 coins or make a $5 boutique item to do it (but in that case I wanna be able to send more than 1 item). It is definetly worth 5 dollars to send it. Just make a selection where you select what server you want to mail it to and then the account.

I think this would greatly improve the game and that we must either get a full refund or the ability to transfer our items from server to server, especially boutique items. I am sure that many players share my view in wanting to be able to transfer items/coins/gold between servers so just make it happen.

It is unacceptable to not allow us to transfer our boutique items.
Post edited by AirHealer - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• __fox__ - Heavens Tear
    __fox__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Agreed I think it would be good
  • Nakedpony - Heavens Tear
    Nakedpony - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol i suppose thats good for those who transfer. but maybe thats one of the downsides of transfering
  • Kayleigh - Dreamweaver
    Kayleigh - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok I think we definetly need a method to transfer items server to server.

Yeah seriously. I wanna be able to transfer my items. Plz GMs, Mods, Developers, fix this problem
  • Kikisha - Sanctuary
    Kikisha - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm not sure how the economies are in this game yet, but in other games, it would mess up the economy of a new server too much to allow item transfers. I mean what's the point of a fresh new server when everyone has everything from the old servers? Newbs would still have a gross disadvantage, rare items would instantly skyrocket in price, etc.

I doubt the developers would seriously consider this idea in any way.
  • _abby - Sanctuary
    _abby - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    maybe if u had a 50+ char on the server your transfering to and from that may help somewhat to balance out the ill effects but thats kinda a lame idea to transfer items (chars maby but items nah)
    im the master of oddities b:laugh and leader of sanity b:chuckle if u got a problem tell me to my face or keep your issues to yourself b:cool
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok I think we definetly need a method to transfer items server to server. I have spent countless dollars, well over a hundered and with the new server I want to move my items to there.

So basically a server to server item/coin/gold transfer. It is very annoying to have spent 100+ dollars and not be able to use them. I have a spurred raptor ($45) that I'd really like to transfer as well as many coins.

So my suggestion is maybe make a mail service (through the postbox) that lets you send items between servers. Sure you could make this service cost like 1000 coins or make a $5 boutique item to do it (but in that case I wanna be able to send more than 1 item). It is definetly worth 5 dollars to send it. Just make a selection where you select what server you want to mail it to and then the account.

I think this would greatly improve the game and that we must either get a full refund or the ability to transfer our items from server to server, especially boutique items. I am sure that many players share my view in wanting to be able to transfer items/coins/gold between servers so just make it happen.

It is unacceptable to not allow us to transfer our boutique items.

I think it would **** up the game not improve it. It would affect the in game economy if items from older server started flooding the market. Gold prices on servers are very different...like LC being pretty cheap if u wanna buy gold. Certain items are also worth alot more on a new server than on a older one etc. I guess i don't see any big harm in transferring some fashion lol, but HH mats and moulder that market is full off on old servers might be even rare on new servers since ppl dont have the lvls to farm it. People with godly gear on old server - transferring it to new server - would be kinda OP. So unless the economy, lvl base of players, and goldprices on both servers are exactly similar, transferring is a very bad idea.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Like Gasoline said. There are no plans to implement a way to transfer items or characters across servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.